Kim Jonghyun and the things he does

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: I'm sorry I wasn't able to update this morning~ To much work and I just went to enroll for the next school year~)

 

Song Choon Hee was outside the school waiting for her student to be picked by her guardian.

“Oh~ Jun Hye-ah, let’s fix your collar for a while.” She kneeled down to fix the unnecessary folds on Jun Hye’s uniform. “Girls should always be clean, neat and presentable.” She said while flatting its collars and smiling.

“And not too much of a meddler, too.” Someone from her back uttered. She looked up and saw who it freakin’ was.

It’s none other than, Kim Jonghyun.

“Why are you here?” She said.

Jonghyun was yet to answer when a car stopped in front of them. It’s Jun Hye’s mother picking her up for the day. Choon Hee immediately turned to her mom and said, “Hi Mrs. Park, are you going to drive along Samdong Highway? Can you drop me by?” She asked politely.

“Oh, sure, Ms. Song… but… aren’t you with your boyfriend?” The mom gave an uncertain look to Jonghyun.

“No, ma’am, I actually don’t know who he is. Come on, Jun Hye, let teacher hop along.” She immediately opened the door and went inside the car.

“Yah! Song Choon Hee!!! Why are you leaving me?!!” Kim Jonghyun was pissed and not so amused about her on that day.

Song Choon Hee was walking out of the school when she noticed a very familiar car parked outside.

“It must be him again.” She took few steps backwards and decided to go back to her classroom until this fellow goes away.

But sneaky Jonghyun is really sneaky… for some reasons of whatevers, she just found out Jonghyun sitting on one kiddy chair inside her advisory classroom.

“Since when did you come?” She asked.

“I decided to go here since I know you’ll escape once you see my car.” He said wittily. “See how clever I am?” He chuckled like a child.

“Not at all.” Her gesture almost seemed like a snort.

Then a phone call was received.

“Yes, principal?” She immediately answered. “Oh yeah? You want me to accompany you somewhere? Oh sure, ma’am, no problem. I’ll be at your office a minute from now.”

He looked at him and smiled sarcastically. “Goodbye again, Kim Jonghyun.” She said and immediately left.

“Aish~ This girl.” Kim Jonghyun was more pissed and not amused of her on that day, too.

For once, Choon Hee felt safe on not seeing Jonghyun on that day. It’s Saturday. No classes.

She went to the grocery store to buy food stocks on her apartment. Choon Hee decided to buy necessities enough for the whole week so she won’t be bothered by buying something missing.

She went out of the grocery carrying too much of her grip. It’s obvious she’s having difficulty to carry those goods until a good hand suddenly took those from her.

Good hand? Actually it was Jonghyun again.

“Ani~ Kim Jonghyun, I can handle it.” She said but Jonghyun refused to give it back.

And he can’t be easily stopped. He went around his car and put them on the compartment.

“No, you don’t have to do this.”

It’s as if Jonghyun can’t hear a thing from her. He was about to enter his car when he noticed Choon Hee standing blankly beside the compartment area.

“Now if you don’t want these goods to be delivered at our dorm instead, you’ll just hop in and allow me drive you home.”

Choon Hee stared at him with the WTF face.

“Okay then, thanks for the groceries.” He went inside.

“Ani~ Jonghyunnie~ Wait!” She ran and entered the car.

“Now who wins??” Jonghyun looked at her with such troll face.