Anything for you

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Choonhee has been enduring the hate she was gaining from the fans for the 3 days already. They’ve been sending her hate messages, throwing weird stuff when she goes out of school, and calling her names out in the public.

“So this is why you never announced that you already arrived home.” Soojin sounded like a mother when she told that to Choonhee. She just caught Choonhee when she was about to enter her room. Her clothes were covered with flour and there were stains of different things Soojin couldn’t identify.

Choonhee slowly turned to her. She smiled awkwardly and pretended to be alright. “U-unniee! You surprised me!” She said.

“What happened to you?” Soojin’s hands are on her waist. “Why are you so dirty?”

“Oh~ This.” She looked at her dirty uniform. “Uhm… I fell somewhere.” She excused.

“You fell on flour?”  Her eyebrow raised and she tilted her head a little. “Give me better excuse, Choonhee. I’m waiting.” She said.

Choonhee didn’t talk. She couldn’t find any more excuses to tell her unnie. “So just tell me why you go home later than usual.”

“Graduation is in 2 days unnie~ I need to prepare everything.” That was the real thing, but part of the reason why she doesn’t go home with Sooki because she’s afraid for the kid to be dragged into the trouble.

“Did you already think of the better way to excused yourself with those dirty clothes?” She went back to the first topic. “What is really happening that I don’t know about, Choonhee?” Soojin got straight to the point.

“Unnie~”

“Change your clothes and let’s talk to the kitchen after.” She turned her back against her and went inside the kitchen. Choonhee went inside the room and changed clothes.

“Please don’t tell this to Jonghyun oppa, unnie.” She said right after entering the kitchen. Soojin looked at her weirdly.

“You haven’t told me why you’re like that.” She said. “Now tell it to me. Tell me what’s happening.”

Choonhee bowed down her head as if she’s Sooki who is being scolded by Soojin-umma.  She started telling what is really happening.

“And you’re not even doing anything about it?” Soojin’s voice rose a little when she heard everything. “You are allowing those girls to treat you unfairly? Where’s the courageous Choonhee that I met?”

“But unnie ~ They are SHINee’s fans. I can’t argue with them.” She explained.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Choonhee. You should fight back when you know something is not right. And besides, Jonghyun won’t allow this to happen!”

“That’s why I’m telling you not to tell this to him. He’ll be worried and I’m afraid of the things he might actually do.”

Soojin looked at her. “You’re willing to sacrifice just because of him?” Choonhee nodded. “Even if it hurts you always?” She nodded again. “Even if what they do are embarrassing?”

“I’ll do everything, unnie.” She said. “I don’t want him to worry. He is such a busy person. I don’t want to add up to his burdens. I know everything will be okay, soon. I know.” She bowed down because tears were already falling from her eyes.

“Come here, let unnie hug you.” She went closer to Choonhee and hugged her sisterly. “You shouldn’t carry everything, my dear. This is too heavy for someone like you.” She said.

“I’m okay, unnie. I’m really okay.” She said while crying.

****

“Haayyy….” Soojin looked at her husband when she heard his sigh. Onew looked back. “I’m so tired, I think I’ll die anytime soon.” He said while looking so sleepy.

Soojin gently hit his leg. Onew always talks this way, as if he couldn’t bear the exhaustion anymore. “Yah. Who even told you to work your out? You should rest.” She said with conviction. “Should I call your manager to ask for the cancellation of your schedule for tomorrow?”

“Hey, not again~ he’ll be scolded with Lee Sooman.” Onew’s eyes widened as he was afraid Soojin will do it again. There were times when he will be surprised because their schedule got cancelled. He’ll realize it was Soojin’s doing the next morning when the manager tells it to him. “Soojin-ah, don’t even try calling manager-hyung, okay?”

“You’re whining about being tired.” She looked at her husband. “Aren’t you happy that I’m doing something to make you rest?”

“I appreciate it, but please…” Onew helplessly grabbed his wife’s hand and pulled her closer to him to the bed. They were in their room and Sooki was out to play with choonhee unnie.

“Eottokae??” Soojin looked at him weirdly. “I already called the manager and he said he’ll do something about my request.” She bit her lower lip and smiled at her husband cutely. “Mian.”

“Sooojjiiinnn-aaahhhh….” Onew sighed and looked at his wife as if he was defeated by someone. “Why did you do that again? The members will get mad, too! They say I got another excused not to go… I’m the leader~~” He whined.

“Uhh.. that. I asked if he could excuse all the members.” She said.

Onew blinked his eyes several times while looking at her. “I still can’t believe I got such a wife.” He shook his head and smirked. “You’re even more powerful than I when it comes to these requests.”

“I got the charm.” She smiled at her husband. Onew pinched her nose and immediately covered themselves with the blanket.

“Hey~” Soojin said as they were hiding under the huge warm blanket. “About Choonhee~”

“What about her?”

“She’s been getting a lot of hate from the other fans.” She confessed. “I think it’s happening for 3 days already. I saw her clothes being stained by flour, eggs, tomatoes, and other stuffs. I’m worried and I’m too concern for her.”

Onew’s face plastered a worrisome one. “We didn’t know. We didn’t know this is happening already.” He said.

“She’s been hiding it in purpose. She’s afraid Jonghyun will get worry.”

Onew rolled down and removed the blanket on top of them. “Of course, Jonghyun will be worried. She’s his girlfriend!” He shouted in concern.

“Shhh… She might hear you. I told her I won’t tell it to anyone. I just think you might actually want to do something about it since Jonghyun will probably listen to whatever you say.” She said. “We never experienced those things before for nothing. We should help and guide them out now that they are experiencing these things.”

Before Onew could answer, Sooki opened the door. “Umma, appa, can I sleep with Auntie Choonhee?”

“Of course, baby~” Onew answered in an instant. Sooki went inside to get her favorite pillow. She then kissed goodnight to her parents and reached for Jingook, who was on his crib, to kiss him.

“I’ll do something about it, don’t worry.” Onew said after Sooki left. “But for now…” He peeped at Jingook who was fast asleep on the crib and immediately jumped on top of her.

“Hey~” Soojin said.

 

“Should we start making our 3rd baby?” He smirked naughtily.



 

(A/N: Okay~ I made it! 2nd update! HOHO~ Happy now ~ Comments and subscribe guys!! :D Love lots!)