It's your turn

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Goodmorning people here in the Philippines. :D Last night, someone gave me a mini heart attack saying SHINee will be in the Philippines this August... I was like. CAN I KILL MYSELF FOR A BIT? Until I realized it was fake... I'll kill that person who edit SHINee's CONCERT in TOKYO DVD and told everyone they'll be in Manila this August. MY HEART HAS BEEN SHATTERED LAST NIGHT AND IT TOOK A LOT OF EFFORT IN MY PART TO PICK IT UP. Too much drama, here's the chappy)

“Lee Sooki.” Choon Hee called her student Sooki when the class was finished. “Can I ask you something, dear?” She went to her and knelt down to have a better view of the child’s face.

“What is it, teacher?” She asked with head slightly tilted cutely.

“Have you seen your uncles? Are they busy or doing something?”

“You mean uncle Jonghyun?”

She bit her lower lip and felt a little embarrassed. Why does she have to be so smart? “Oh…”

“Umma said they are preparing for the comeback.” She answered.

“Oh? Comeback?”

“Yes!!” She said. “Even appa started to go home late at night. They are always tired because they are learning the dance for their song.”

Jonghyun never called her ever since they admitted to each other that they like one another. She doesn’t know why he suddenly stopped contacting her. It’s been what, 2 or 3 days already?

And she felt kind of disappointed because he didn’t tell him they were about to prepare for the comeback. He didn’t even explain his absence.

Are we on that kind of relationship where he can appear or disappear just how he likes it? He won’t care if I miss him or not? He’ll just show himself when he feels like being with me? Stupid, Kim Jonghyun, always thinking about himself only.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Jonghyun threw himself on the corner when the choreographer allowed them to take a break for a while. He took his phone and checked it: still no message or call from her. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. Not thinking of me, eh?

Key noticed him and threw him a bottle of water. He then sat beside him. “I knew it. You care about her more than she cares about you. See? She never texted you for 3 days already.” He said.

“It’s because she’s used on me texting her first.” He explained.

“But she should make an effort to reach you, too. It’s not like you are the one giving her time all the freakin’ time.” Key shook his head. “Look at Soojin. During those times, she quitted her job, she cooked for hyung and even for us, she went to our MV making and took care of hyung, she always hugs and kisses him whenever possible, even doing it in front of us. Don’t you think Choon Hee should at least do half of it? She’s not giving you any effort at all.”

“And besides, hyung, we are idols. They are the ones who need to adjust for us.” Taemin sat when he heard their conversation. “It’s not like we’re putting them first on our priorities.” He shrugged.

“Hey~ What are you saying? They should be the first on the list.” Jonghyun corrected. “You’ll know when you’re in the position.” Then he looked at Key, “And Soojin lived her life that moment thinking they are already married, plus, they have Sooki. Women become more loving when they become mothers.”

“It’s all the same if they love someone, I think.” Key shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t need to compare the two. They’re way too different. And Choon Hee can be a little sweet, too, and she’s cute.” He stood up, leaving the two seated, because he didn’t want to prolong the conversation anymore.

--------------------

She was about to leave school when a personnel went to her, “Ms. Song, there’s a phone call for you at the office.” Choon Hee decided to go to the office to answer the call.

“Yes? This is Song Choon Hee.” She answered.

“Choon Hee-ah, this is Soojin.”

“Oh! Unnie! W-why did you call? Is there anything wrong with Sooki’s studies?” She asked worriedly.

“No, it’s not about Sooki. I called to ask you if you want to go with me on SHINee’s practice at the company.” She suddenly asked.

“M-me?”

“I think you should see him. So are you going? I’ll be leaving later at about 3 pm, if you want, you can go here at our house and let’s leave together.” She paused. “No, just go here. Let’s cook something for the boys before going.”

She hesitated but agreed in the end. Choon Hee reached the Lee residence 15 minutes later.

“Onew oppa told me how Jonghyun seems to sulk more often than before.” Soojin said. “That’s why I think it should be a good idea to take you along with me.” Choon Hee didn’t know how to answer. She felt a little awkward and embarrassed.

“When I met Onew oppa, I’m clueless about who he really is. First, I don’t know SHINee by their music, 2nd, I don’t know SHINee by their attitude, and 3rd, I don’t know them by nature. You got a lot of advantage because you’re a fan. You know Jonghyun better than I know Onew oppa when I first met him. You should have already done adjusting.” She said while smiling. Soojin talked like a real unnie.

“The thing I realized upon meeting him for quite some time is that… you don’t really know a person unless you got to be with him all the time. Meeting and being “literally” with him made me realize I don’t actually know them for real. It made me learn I only know SHINee as idols, I don’t know them well that much being a person.” She smiled. “I get always amused at how he shows different attitudes of him all the time. It makes me surprise, frustrated, crazy, and confused.” Now Choon Hee doesn’t know why she becomes so comfortable around unnie.

 

“You must really like him, then.” She chuckled. “If you like a person, instead of complaining how they make you live hard, you should show them how much you appreciate their presence around you. Jonghyun is the type to bug you a lot, but that is his way of telling you ‘I like you and I always want to be with you.’ He denied to us so many times that he already likes you, but his actions always provoke him. For example, he goes to our house and chat Sooki about how she does in school, but in the end I’ll figure out he’s just asking about you. That’s why even Sooki knows how her uncle likes her teacher.” She giggled.

Choon Hee blushed.

“I think you should reach for Jonghyun this time and show him that he’s important, too. You know, guys care a lot about their love, but there are times when they just want to feel loved and being cared for, too.”

He has been adjusting to me when I’m busy. Now that he’s the one doing a lot of things, I should be adjusting, too. If I don’t act like a real person who likes him, then this relationship won’t work.

“And besides, if you want to stay by his side as much as possible, you should know how to cope up with regards to their job. You’re a fan, yourself, so you should understand how life of an idol works when they’re in promotion and activities.”

(A/N: Bothering you again with the request of a poster. hahaha.)