Hello, Jin Gook!

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Since some of you are asking for a Soojin-Onew update~ Here it is. :) I'm sorry I updated late. They were ordering me around today. *pouts* I should type for an update and post it tomorrow because I'll be at school again during the morning. WHY? WHY? It's vacation and I'm going to school for some stuff! Seriously~)



 

“S-sooki-ah.” Soojin called helplessly while she’s in the kitchen preparing foods for her husband. It’s already 9 pm and Onew promised to be home by 9:30. He intentionally cut his schedule to be with his family tonight.

“Umma?” Sooki ran towards her mum inside the kitchen. “Umma!!” She shouted when she saw her mother in pain. “Umma, what’s happening?” She noticed her mum carefully holding on to her tummy. “Oh?! Is JinGook coming out?! Oh my! What to do! What to do! No, not here JinGook. Not here. Wait, hold on. I’ll call appa!”

“Tell your appa to rush… umma can’t take it anymore.” Tears are starting to wet her eyes. Sooki took her phone and called her appa.

“Appa!! Appa!! JinGook is coming out!!” She shouted on the phone.

“What?!” Onew shouted in surprise.

“JinGookie! JinGookie is coming out appa!”

“Where’s your umma?”

“She’s in the kitchen! Appa you need to rush in! Umma can’t take it anymore! JinGook is really coming out!” Sooki shouted.

****

The original plan was to deliver the other SHINee members first to their location before bringing Onew back to his house. But right when he received a call from Sooki, people inside the van became chaotic.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Hyunggg!!” Onew shouted in panic. “Soojin’s going to give birth! We need to rush home!” He announced.

The other members started to be in panic, too.

“Turn the car now, hyung!” Minho instructed.

“OMG! I’ll see JinGook soon! Hyung! Let’s go! Let’s see JinGook!” Taemin shouted and even clapped.

In the end, even the rest of the members cancelled the schedule because of the emergency.

Onew took Soojin who was in pain in the kitchen and they drive all the way until they reached the hospital.

****

Onew was walking back and forth because he was getting nervous while Soojin is inside the delivery room. “Hyung, calm your nerves down.” Jonghyun approached him and rubbed his back to comfort him. “She’ll be okay. The baby will be very fine, too.” He uttered.

“Teacher!!” Sooki shouted as she saw Choonhee approaching them. Jonghyun called her a while ago so she rushed to check on them, and take care of Sooki while everybody’s busy. “Teacher! JinGook is coming out!”

Jonghyun turned to her. “You came.”

“How’s unnie?”

“She’ll be fine.” Jonghyun assured.

They rested and waited for a while until the doctor come in. “Family member?”

“I am her husband.” Onew came to the doctor.

“Congratulations, it’s a very healthy and handsome baby boy.” He said while smiling and shook hands with him. “Your wife is so brave. She was even wide awake the moment the baby came out. You can visit her once she was already brought to the recovery room.

Everybody was excited. 2 hours had passed and the nurse signaled them that they can come into the recovery room to see Soojin.

“Jagi~” Onew went towards his wife and held her hands tightly. “Are you fine? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” He said sweetly.

“Aniya~” She smiled as if nothing hurts. “I’m perfectly fine. Did you see him already? Jingookie?” She said in a bright expression.

“Not yet. The nurse said she will bring him over while everybody is still here to see him. I’m excited. The doctor said he’s handsome.” He smiled.

“I know. I saw him.” She said sweetly, very much happy about the baby. “He’s beautiful. He looks exactly like you.” She said.

“I’m excited to see him.”

“Umma! Are you okay?! Did JinGook give you a hard time?” Sooki went towards her mom.

“No, baby. Little gookie is a very good boy. But he told me noona should kiss umma when she saw her.” She said. Sooki leaned forward to kiss her mother. “I feel even greater now that I received a kiss from JinGook’s noona.”

“How about my kiss?” Onew pouted. He leaned in closer and kissed Soojin in the lips. “You’ve done well, honey. Thank you for giving me another angel.” He smiled.

“Your kiss made me feel the greatest.” Soojin smiled at her husband.

Not far away were Jonghyun and Choonhee looking lovingly at the couple. He peeped in secretly to Choonhee who was on his side and saw how she looked so happy watching at the family. His staring moment at her was interrupted when the baby came in.

“Jingookie!!” Everybody screamed in excitement.

The baby was a real cutipie. He is a real baby version of Onew. He specifically inherited Onew’s thick eyebrows, small eyes, and kissable lips. He was still closing his eyes, but it was as if a smile has been plastered on his lips.

They went crazy over the baby’s cuteness and the most excited above all was Onew. Seeing the baby in front of him was so awesome. For the nth time, he regretted not being there when she gave birth to Sooki. But now, now is one of the happiest moments of his life.

****

“The baby is sooo cute.” Choon Hee said as the two of them walked at the hospital’s hallway. They initiated to buy foods and fruits to be eaten by Soojin and the others who are in the room.

“Yes, he is.” Jonghyun agreed. “I’m happy for hyung and Soojin, and to Sooki, too. They deserve to have such cute family member.”

Both of them giggled. Jonghyun smilingly took her hands and looked at her.

“I want to have a family soon, too.” He confessed.

 

She smiled back at him, “Me, too.”



 

(A/N: Let me share a story. I made my oppa cried tonight because of what I said about him and his girlfried. I really didn't mean that but I think it hurt him. Me and the way I talk, sometime ~ TSK. Anyways~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe before leaving. Love lots!)