Let's end this here.

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Did you call her again?” Onew asked Jonghyun. It was already 5:30 but Choonhee wasn’t home yet. They started to get worried.

“I’ve been trying to reach her but I can’t.” Jonghyun punched the wall beside him. “Damn I will kill those people if they did something to her!” He started to talk in panic.

“Jongie, just calm down. We don’t know if Choonhee might have gone somewhere else before going home. Try calling her again.” Soojin talked like a very considerate older sister, but they were of the same age in fact.

“I can’t reach her. Her phone was turned off.” Jonghyun angrily said, not knowing what else to do. “I should check her if she’s still on school.” He took her coat and left.

“I’ll just go with him.” Onew said and ran after Jonghyun.

They arrived at school but the guard told them Choonhee already left 4 hours ago.

“Where did she go exactly?” Jonghyun threw himself on his seat inside the car. “Damn. If something really happened to her I swear I will kill those people.”

“Try contacting her again.” Since Jonghyun was in panic, Onew tried his best to stay composed and calmed enough to think of better idea to find Choonhee’s whereabouts immediately.

He was yet to do it when Choonhee suddenly called.

“Yah, Choonhee-ah!! Where are you?! Are you going to kill me?!” Jonghyun shouted over the phone. “Did they do something to you?! Tell me?! I’ll go there!”

“Kim Jonghyun~” Choonhee uttered over the line. “I’m sorry I won’t be able to finish one year of playing with you. It was tiring. I tried to hold on, but I couldn’t bear it.” She said with a very cold voice.

“Hey, Choonhee-ah~” Jonghyun’s voice lowered down.

“I was even surprised myself that we almost lasted a year seeing each other. But being with you is tiring, Jonghyun. I realized I really can’t be with you. You and the troubles you bring to the people who happen to hang around you.” She said. “You should forget about me as I will be forgetting about you, too. Don’t ever try to find me, for you will never succeed anyway.”

“Choonhee-ah, don’t be like this.” Jonghyun begged. “If something bad happened, tell it to me. We will go together with this.”

“I can only take so much burden. I feel tired and sick already.” She said.

“Are you breaking up with me then?”

“Of course. This is the best way for the both of us.” She said.

“You’re being selfish and self-centered.” Jonghyun said, in a serious but calmer voice. “You didn’t even realize I was hurting and carrying some burden, too.” He said. “Fine, then. Let’s go on our separate ways and forget each other. I will stop caring about you from now on. But don’t ever regret doing this, Song Choonhee. Try hard not to go back, cause you won’t see any Jonghyun waiting for you.” He said.

“Good.” Choonhee uttered. “Goodbye then and I must thank you for everything.” Choonhee said and hanged up.

Onew looked at Jonghyun worriedly. “Don’t tell me you…”

“No hyung.” Jonghyun uttered. “SHE was the ONE who broke up with me.” Jonghyun flashed a very obvious fake smile. “I’m free again. I can start dating other girls.” He said and chuckled. “But I guess I’ll do it 2 months from now. The one year dating ban of SHINee will be lifted. SHINee World can’t control our love lives then.” He said. “Let’s go back to your house and celebrate Sooki’s graduation day.” Jonghyun smiled.

“Are you even serious about the things that you’re saying?” Onew hit his chest. “Hey. Do something and reconcile with her.” He asked.

“Choonhee is not like Soojin who is willing to fight for someone she loves.” Jonghyun told Onew. “Don’t think that because it worked with Soojin, it will work with the other girl as well. Soojin is one of those few girls who are willing to stand alongside the person they love be it through the happy or sad times. Unfortunately, Song Choonhee doesn’t belong to the rare group.” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder. “If she’s tired then let her be. I don’t want to force someone being with me when I know she’s already being suffocated.”

“But you love her, Jonghyun. You love very much.” Onew insisted.

“I do, but sometimes love is not enough to make the relationship last.” Jonghyun uttered. “And we shouldn’t force love to stand alone, cause it can’t. It might be powerful, but love won’t survive alone. It also need commitment, sacrifices, and selflessness to say it’s everlasting.”

“So you’re giving her up already?”

“I guess saying goodbye is sometimes better than keeping in touch.” Jonghyun smirked. “Hey, don’t feel so sorry about me, hyung. There are lots of other girls around! I can always choose one!” He snapped his fingers. “Shin Sekyung, there is!” He chuckled.

Onew shook his head and started the engine to leave.



 

(A/N: Oh no~ It got even more serious~ What happened? OMG.)