They are not yet official, kay?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Giving you a chapter now because I'll be out today for school matters. :)) Have fun with the day everyone~)

“Oh? Did we fall asleep here?” Choon Hee said in her sleepy voice. She was rubbing her eyes while sorting out the things that happened last night.

Jong stretched out and nodded while yawning. “You fell asleep on my shoulder and I couldn’t do anything but sleep here, too.” He said.

“You should’ve waked me up. Because of this you weren’t able to go home last night.”

“It’s not like I’m a girl that everybody will go crazy if I didn’t go home for a night.” He said and unconsciously took his phone to see what time it is. That is his usual habit every morning.

“What? 122 missed calls?” Jong said in disbelief. He opened it and saw missed calls that came from Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin. Even the manager had called him 4 times.

“Now who’s not like a girl?” Choon Hee giggled after seeing the flood of missed calls.

Then Jong’s phone suddenly rang. “Aish~” He picked it up.

“YAAHH, KIM JONGHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU???!!!” It was Key’s screaming voice on the other line.

“Can you lower your voice? It’s early in the morning, yah~” He said, still sleepy and often yawning.

“It’s already morning and you’re not yet home! Where are you, seriously??”

“At a friend’s house. It rained hard last night and I can’t go home so I stayed here for the night.” He said.

“Friend? I didn’t know you have a friend here. I thought they all left you.” Key said in a very suspicious tone.

“Yah~ Of course I still have a friend. And it’s a gathering~ we’re like 4 people here right now.” He lied.

“You didn’t even call us. We’re worried like crazy.”

“I’m sorry. My phone was in silent and I fell asleep really early last night that I forgot to give you a call.” He said while scratching his head and making faces while Key nagged on the other line. “Araso~ Araso~ I’ll be off now…” He said and ended the call.

“You didn’t tell them you sleep here?” It wasn’t a disappointed voice, but rather a curious one that is wondering why he had to lie.

“If I said I slept here, they would start imagining things. Just like what happened to hyung, I’m sure they will be suspicious about all the things that never existed in the first place.” He said.

“Oh… I see.” She said while nodding.

“Hey, you need to be in school by 8, right? It’s already pass 7.” He reminded.

“Oh? Really? I need to prepare!” She jumped off the sofa and went straight to the bathroom. Jonghyun followed her with his sight and he chuckled. The girl who runs around, not caring about the man who sees her. I wonder how cute it would be if she is to become my real girlfriend.

“Hey, Can I borrow your facial foam and mouth wash?” Jonghyun knocked twice on the bathroom’s door and called for Choon Hee.

“Here.” She opened the door slightly and hand them to him.

“Thanks.” He went to the kitchen and decided to wash his face and gargle on the sink.

He was already washing his face with foam when he realized he didn’t have any towel to wipe his face after.

Then someone put a towel on his shoulder. “Use this.” It’s Choon Hee who just finished taking a bath.

Jong looked at her, then unconsciously traveled his gaze from her head to toe.

A bath towel was only covering her entire body. She snapped it out, “Yah~ Kim Jonghyun~ You’re looking too much.” and immediately turned her back in embarrassment.

Jong decided to drive Choon Hee to school before going home.

But when fate played its way to a funny incident…. Onew and Jong’s car arrived at the same time. Sooki and Choonhee went out of the car at the same time.

“Teacher Choonhee!” Sooki excitedly shouted when she saw her.

“I’m dead.” Jonghyun swallowed as he saw Onew looking at him from the outside. Then his hyung suddenly smirked as if he was telling him, “I see what you did there. Hihi.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Jonghyun entered the dorm while the members are busy doing their own stuffs.

“Finally.” Key just looked at him and moved to the kitchen.

“Hyung, I thought you had an accident.” Taemin uttered.

“I even thought you died.” Minho joked.

Jonghyun just smirked and threw himself on the couch. “I’m hungry. Is there anything to eat?”

“The sneaky little Jonghyun~ Sneaky Jonghyunnie~” Someone was singing on the way to the dorm. It was Onew.

Jonghyun’s face suddenly became worried. “So how’s the overnight with your FRIEND, Jonghyunnie???” He teased.

“It… it was good, h-hyung…”

“Did you have fun??? How many are you again? Four? All males? Should be cool, right?” He chuckled.

“Hey…” He patted Jong’s shoulder. “Be thankful it’s me…” He said and left.

The other members were very clueless as to why Onew suddenly acted like that.

“The old man has gone crazy again??” Key said.

But Jong clearly knows what Onew wanted to say because he messaged it to him after a while… “Be thankful it was me who saw you for I’ll never tell it to them… if anybody else from SHINee saw you with her a while ago… expect the thing I experienced before.”

(A/N: Subscribe and comment~ You know how er I am for comments. Love Lots!!)