The day she met that woman

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Auntie~ Let’s go fast. I’m hungry~” Sooki held Choonhee’s hand and they started walking out of school together.

“I’m hungry, too. Let’ go faster.” She giggled and they walked a little faster, almost running.

They successfully went out of the school when Choonhee noticed someone standing beside an unfamiliar car. She stopped for a while because the woman seemed to be familiar with her as he looked at her from far away.

“Auntie?” Sooki followed Choonhee’s sight. “Do you know her?”

“I don’t know.” She said and they continued walking. They were getting nearer the woman when she finally realized who she was.

Shin Se Kyung.

“Song Choonhee?” Sekyung approached her and Sooki when they got close to her. She hesitated but eventually nodded. “Finally.” She uttered in a very meaningful way. “Can we talk?”

“I… I’m sorry but I need to take her home.” She said referring to Sooki.

“Why do you even have to take your student home?” She raised an eyebrow and smirked. “Or is it because she’s special for being Onew’s daughter?”

“Who is this woman, auntie?” Sooki looked at Sekyung weirdly, as if she’s about to get mad at her anytime soon.

“She’s a friend, dear.” Choonhee lied.

“I’ll take her home, Choonhee-ssi.” Sooki’s nanny said and pulled Sooki out so the two of them can talk.

“Get inside.” Sekyung walked around her car and entered the driver seat. She didn’t want to talk to her, but if she refused to, then it will be an embarrassment not just on her part but also for Jonghyun.

They ended up on a coffee shop near the school.

She looked polite but not in the way that Sekyung can easily bully her. She’s ready to fight back anytime soon. Sekyung must not try her to the extent. She won’t like it.

“I am amused about the tactics you used to get Jonghyun.” She said, looking at her with a expression.

“I don’t know what you mean.” She simply answered, looking back, not even blinking.

Sekyung smirked, “You must be very happy.”

“Happy about what?” She said innocently. “You know what? I know you on television, but technically, I don’t really know who you are. So please talk to me politely, because we’re not that close.” She smiled. “As of now I really wonder why you know my name and you know where to see me. You really did a lot of searching, huh? I’m sorry but can I smile for a while? I really feel like I’m a celebrity.”

Sekyung looked at her in a WTF face. “Are you kidding me?”

“I’m not.” She shook her head. “I’m really happy you came to see me. So what can I do for you?”

“I just want to see you.” Sekyung let out a smile. “I just want to see what kind of girlfriend Jonghyun chose to have.” She took her coffee and had some drink. “And as I can see…” she said after putting down the cup. “He is going ordinary…”

“What?”

“Aside from liking such a young kiddo, I can’t believe he wants to have ordinary girl around him lately.” She chuckled.

“Can you tell me how you got him? Did you make him pity you? Did you seduce him?” She looked at Choonhee as if she was judging her. “Aniya~ I don’t think you have the ability to seduce him. I believe Jonghyun likes y girls. He likes those who dress elegantly, gorgeous, and a real woman.”

She tilted her head a little because Sekyung is slowly getting into her nerves.

“I feel sorry for Jonghyun right now, but I feel happy I am competing with a young girl. It’s a sure win.” She said.

“Of course. It WAS a sure win.” She uttered. “Jonghyun eventually chose me without even having you as the other option.” She smiled.

“How dare you?”

“You’re being unfair unnie~” She said stressing the word ‘unnie’. “How can you say those things to a person who is not even prepared of seeing you today? I just came out from school, and saying I can’t seduce someone with my look today is pretty funny. I really don’t think I have to go to school dressing the way you do because I am not there to seduce the kids. For your information, preschool teachers teach little kids.” She shrugged her shoulders. “In case you’re not aware about that.” She smiled.

“And if you are wondering why Jonghyun oppa chose me, I guess it’s not my problem anymore. You go ask him about these things.”

Sekyung’s eyebrow even rose higher.

“But if I were to answer your question based on how you want me to answer it… probably because I’m prettier than you, and I have better curves.” She wanted to laugh to everything that she was saying but she can’t because it’s a serious thing.

“Are you serious? Prettier and ier? You’re kidding me.” She chuckled bitterly.

“At least I can go out without having makeup on.” She smiled. “This face only accepts face powder. I feel more comfortable using baby powder than what I think you’re using to your face.” She smiled. “I can face Jonghyun pretty bare faced, and he said he likes it…”

“And I also don’t need to go around wearing tight clothes.” She stood up.

“Lastly. The fact that Jonghyun is mine makes me even better than you. It’s funny how you get so insecure to someone you even think is so ordinary. Don’t wait for me to style myself the same way as you do. You won’t like it, I swear.” She placed the money on top of the table. “I don’t like people paying for something that I ate. Now if you may excuse me…” She turned her back against her and left with dignity overflowing on Choonhee’s part.

 

She smiled secretly as she went out of the coffee shop. 



 

(A/N: That awkward moment when Choonhee said she's prettier and ier than Sekyung in her most comfortable aura. Hahahaha. We should make a Choonhee-Sekyung face off, when both of them are in their best dress... it will be daebak, and Jonghyun's eyes will surely drop to the ground. Hahahah~)