It's a deal then

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: Kinda long chapter to fill up the empty updates I had for today~ I MISSED TALKING TO YOU... WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVELY READERS? Hihi~)

 

It’s not that she doesn’t like SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun. For crying out loud he is SHINee’s freaking power vocals.

It’s not that she doesn’t enjoy Jonghyun being around her doing random things. She’s a girl, after all.

Scratch the fact that he’s a member of the group she almost worships, someone as hot and as y as this Jonghyun she sees everytime is really hard to resist.

He’s someone you’ll enjoy seeing. He’s not that someone that can be ignored.

He’s a freaking head turner and we all know why.

The y face of Kim Jonghyun deserves a lot of headturns, as we all know.

She’s pissed with the fact that Jonghyun is trying to play with her. Choon Hee is a clever and witty girl, much smarter than someone could possibly think of about her. She tends to think deeper than expected, and she knows how to observe well, and yes, her instincts are never a fail.

She doesn’t want to be toyed. That’s the worst thing she could ever imagine doing to her. This is the main reason why she never had a relationship with anyone.

“I’d rather spend my life looking after SHINee than have a guy who will only hurt me in the end. SHINee might cause pain in my heart, but the happiness they give me is genuine. It’s something that I don’t need to fake in order to feel.” – A famous line from Song Choon Hee whenever a non-kpop friend or relative asks her about being single.

She might act clueless and ignorant about what’s happening, but she knows pretty well why Jonghyun keeps on doing such thing.

And I hate how he keeps on appearing right in front of me, when all I ever do is run away from him.

And I even hate the fact that he’s not Minho. If he’s Choi Minho then… fine. I’ll let him toy around.

Another thing that bothers her is the way SHINee World fans will look at her. After all the promises she made about pursuing the dating ban thing…

“I mean… I put all the guts and efforts to shout to everybody I won’t allow them to date! I know I don’t have the right, but I’m too desperate to get Onew oppa and Soojin unnie back together! They even appreciated how I stood up and gave SHINee World  the other bright side of life so how are they going to react if they see me with him? In coffee shop? Waiting in front of my school? Carrying goods for me out in the grocery store? Is he really crazy about not having to date for a year?!” Choon Hee was anxious and was talking to her mother like that in the phone.

“He might be liking you…” Her mom was not helping at all. Like any other people who lives in the province, she wouldn’t understand how famous SHINee is in the whole Korea.

“But umma~ He’s as popular as Jang Yoon Mul before.” She said, mentioning a name of a famous star during her mother’s era.

“For real?! And he always wants to see you? He must like you so much my dear!” Her voice started to sound like a real fangirl.

“Aniya~ Umma.” She didn’t want to argue back. Umma will never understand who Kim Jonghyun is.

As much as she tried to avoid him, she seemed to be always at his grip.

Sitting together inside his car, Choon Hee can only sigh. Yes, she’s been sighing for about 30 times now.

“Can’t you do much more interesting things than sighing?” Jonghyun said.

“I’m not a clown. If you don’t want to hear me sigh, then just allow me to go out and walk my own back to the school.” She quitted fighting about getting out of the car. Jonghyun never wants to lose. He just can’t allow her go out.

“Just allow me to see you.” Jonghyun chuckled. “Since you’re the main reason why I can’t find myself a girlfriend, then just let me hang around with you. You know, just a little fun while I’m still single.” He said.

Choon Hee looked at him in disgust. “You didn’t just say you want me for fun?” Her ego as a female was stepped down. “Are you kidding me? Not because I like SHINee means I’m okay with this. If you want to toy with people, then I’m not the right person.”

The way Choon Hee talked to him was amusing for Kim Jonghyun. He never thought it would be this hard to please Choon Hee.

“If you’re not okay with it then I’ll tell them random things you won’t like.” Jonghyun’s ego can’t be stepped down. He had to fight and argue back and hold his reputation as a “bad guy” in Choon Hee’s eyes.

“I don’t care anymore.” Choon Hee was attempting to open the door when Jonghyun talked again.

“Are you following me? Then check twitter.” Her self-question about Jonghyun being busy with his phone was answered when he told her she should check tweets.

She opened it, though she is so pissed off.

“Song Choon Hee is hard to please, even beating me up. Why can’t I be with her? T_T”

“Yah.” Rather an angry voice, it was more of a pleading tone. “When are you going to stop?”

“A year later?” Jonghyun chuckled. “Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t we just play together? You’re single, and I’m single, too. It won’t hurt that much if we date, err… not exactly date, just have fun.”

Choon Hee raised her eyebrows... “Have fun, you mean what?”

“No strings attached. We’ll go out together if we both decided to, we’ll see each other only if we want, too. We won’t give any confirmation to everybody, we’ll probably make it something like we became close friends after what happened to Onew hyung.”

“And then?”

“We’ll stop this game a year from now… and the one who falls in love will lose.”

“What if we’re just good at pretending we didn’t fall in love?”

“Then the one who pretended the worst will have to suffer. As long as the person can refrain from admitting then it’s okay… if I lose then I won’t date for another year after the 1st year.”

“And if I lose?”

“You’re going to tell everyone how lucky you are to have me as someone closest to your heart.”

“Pretty funny, Kim Jonghyun.”

“If you don’t want another furious tweet then you’ll agree with me.” Jonghyun lend her his hand.

“It’s like you’re forcing someone to a game nobody wants to play in the first place. Ok fine.” Choon Hee lent her hands and they shook hands.

It’s not like I’m pretty much okay with his stupid game.

But I can’t go anywhere else, can I?