Hi there, meddler

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: K there, guys ~ Another chapter.)

 

SHINee was eating with the Lee family that evening. These days, Soojin always wants to cook food excessive much for a 3 person. Since other members were just in their dormitory, Onew decided to let them eat at their home during lunch and dinner time.

Onew can’t even stop his wife for cooking too much. She’s pregnant, so what Soojin wants, Soojin gets.

“Jagi~ why aren’t you eating?” Onew said as he noticed Soojin not even moving her fork and spoon to eat.

“I don’t want these.” She simply said.

“You cook almost everything and you’re saying you don’t want these?” Jonghyun complained. Key elbowed him to shut up.

“You can’t argue with a pregnant woman, you know?” Key whispered.

“Then what do you want?” Onew asked while rubbing her shoulders.

“Hmm… Banana Bread.” She answered.

Onew smiled and stood up. “Okay then, I’ll get some first.”

“Ani~ Yeobo-yah… I want some from the convenience store.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened as he heard Soojin’s weird demands. “Yah~ Soojin-ah.”

“Kim Jonghyun.” Onew uttered when he was just about to say something. Jonghyun just raised his hand in defense. “Okay, not saying anything now.”

Onew decided to go out and Taemin went with him to the convenience store.

“Umma~ When will I go to school?” Sooki asked few minutes after her appa went out.

“We’ll wait for Choon Hee-unnie’s call for your enrollment, dear.” She answered. “I asked her to call me when everything’s okay so we can go there to enroll you.”

“After the enrollment, I can start schooling?”

“Of course, baby!” She said. “Are you excited?”

“Yes, umma!! I’m excited to see Teacher Choon Hee, too!” She said in delight.

Minho looked at Jonghyun who was looking sharply at Sooki while eating. “Yah~ Hyung. She’s not Choon Hee. Why are you looking at Sooki like that? She might cry if she sees your expression.” He said.

“Minho-yah~ Did you hear that? She’s expecting that Choon Hee to be her teacher.” He turned to Soojin after. “Won’t it be too far, Soojinnie?”

“Aniya~ Choon Hee teaches at Baekyunji Educare. It’s located somewhere in Yongsan.” She said.

“Baekyunji?” Jonghyun repeated. “In Yongsan?” An evil smile secretly formed on his lips.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

His car stopped on the school with the name Baekyunji Educare Inc.

Is this the school she’s teaching at?

It’s already 12 pm on the clock. This is probably the time where employees go out to have some lunch. She should be out anytime soon.

He didn’t fail. Few minutes of waiting and he already saw his target going out of the school.

There, Song Choon Hee, there you go.

He started the engine of his car and ran after Choon Hee who was walking with her co-teachers.

“Yah… Song Choon Hee.” He called when the girls were just few steps away from his car. Choon Hee automatically looked and what surprised her was Jonghyun’s smiling face.

“Kim Jonghyun! It’s Kim Jonghyun!” Co-teachers who were around her age squealed as they saw the ever so y face of Jonghyun.

“Hop in.” Jonghyun invited. The other girls seemed to be delighted of what he said so he corrected himself. “I mean, Choon Hee, you hop in.” He specified.

The other girls felt a little bit disappointed but didn’t forget to tease Choon Hee.

“Yah~ Choon Hee-yah! Why aren’t you moving? Come on, Kim Jonghyun is telling you to hop in! Go!” They pushed her towards the car.

“Aniya~ Why would I hop in?” After everything I got from talking to them nicely? No way. I won’t waste such time being insulted by Kim Jong Hyun again.

“Because he’s a member of SHINee and he’s so hot! Come on!” The girl grabbed her hand and initiated on opening the door. “Excuse me, Jonghyun-ssi but I’ll just push her over, okay?” The girl seemed to be so cool about jonghyun getting Choon Hee.

In 3 seconds, Choon Hee is already inside the car. Before she can open it and go out again, Jonghyun started the engine and flew the car.

“YAH!!!” She shouted in surprise. “ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!!!”

“Can I?” Jonghyun’s words made her a lot more nervous.

What’s up to this person, really?