Rumor, complications.

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“I said we didn’t do anything.” Jonghyun kept on resisting the issue around all of them inside the house that morning. They were teasing both of them about what was up last night, when nothing really happened in fact.

“Yah~ Kim Jonghyun, do you think we will believe you? Of course not!” Key chuckled. “Knowing how you constantly whine about doing~” He immediately stopped when he realized he was talking too much.

“Hey, don’t force them to tell stories if they are really not ready about it. Allow them to keep it to their selves.” Onew said.

“But we really didn’t do anything, oppa!” Choonhee whined. “Unnie, I swear! Nothing happened!” She even begged for Soojin to take her side.

“It’s alright Choonhee. I understand~” Soojin answered meaningfully. “Now let us start eating peacefully, okay?”

Minho went out for a while to open the television from the living area for the morning news. They were listening from the dining area.

“On Entertainment report, fans are in chaos for the mystery identity of the newbie model.” The 5 SHINee members immediately looked at each other when they heard the title of the special report.

“It has been a hot issue among Netizens the identity of the newbie model who immediately star the industry overnight.”

5 members rushed towards the living area to watch the whole thing, making the other 2 girls surprised and clueless about what’s happening. They decided to go with them and watched the news as well.

“It has been around internet lately the photos of Shin Se Kyung with an unknown woman on a coffee shop and restaurant together. It was reported that this woman was the same newbie model who got very popular overnight. But some netizens were saying that she is the same girl who was seen with SHINee’s Jonghyun several times before. The mystery lies as to why this girl was seen hanging around with Kim Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung.”

The day with the rumors didn’t end like that…

Jonghyun opened his laptop to check for the latest news.

“SHINee Jonghyun’s rumored girlfriend went to have a talk with Shin Se Kyung.”

“Jonghyun’s girlfriend is a SHINee fan.”

“Where did they actually get these ideas?” Jonghyun said angrily as he read the posts on the comment sections of each article.

“Shawols! Listen up! She was the same shawol who initiated the dating ban in SHINee. She’s a traitor for doing something behind the other shawol’s back!”

“Goodluck dear shawol. You will be getting bashed with your own fandom anytime soon.”

“As much as I think she looks really adorable in photos, I can’t help to feel disappointed about how I thought was a loyal shawol turned her back on the fandom for her own interest.”

“She violated the rules she set herself.”

Jonghyun and Choonhee’s nightmare started to come true. They are clueless now as to how they will clear everything.

“Jonghyun-ah.” Onew patted his shoulder. “During this time is when Choonhee needs you the most. Don’t ever turn your back against her and continue with this fight together. This is just the start Jonghyun. Be strong. I’ve been in the same situation. I know you can do it.”



 

(A/N: This is just a short chapter guys ~ I need to be out of home again tomorrow for school matters so see you again in longer hours later. :D Comments and subscribe! Love lots!)