Sooki’s umma and appa of the day.

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: I started writing few more chapters because I'll be a bit busy during the next days... :) But you won't feel I'm gone, because I'll keep the updates really up to date. hehe)

 

“Who has nothing to do today?” Onew said as he went in SHINee’s dorm.

No one responded so he repeated what he said, “Who has nothing to do today, hey, kids!”

“I’m having my dance practice at the studio today.” Taemin answered.

“I’m recording a demo for the song I made the other day.” Jonghyun said.

“I’m still composing the rap part for Jonghyun-hyung’s song.” Minho uttered.

“I’m going out with the 91 line today.” Key excused.

“So all of you are busy?” Onew’s worried facial expression appeared.

“What’s up, hyung? Is there anything wrong that you want us to be of help?” Minho asked.

“Aniya~ It’s just that… Soojin is scheduled to have her monthly check up today at around 11 am and we’re not sure if we can pick Sooki from school. I need to accompany Soojin so I cannot pick her up.”

“I’ll do it!” Jong stood up suddenly. “I’ll pick her.”

“But you’re doing something today, hyung.” Taemin looked up, examining how Jong suddenly got very excited.

“Picking her up won’t take so much time… and besides, I have lots of time for today, I can even record it tonight.” He explained. “I’ll pick her up, hyung, don’t worry.”

The other members smirked as they realized why Jong suddenly acted like that. “Be careful, Jonghyun-hyung, you might suddenly pick up the wrong person. It is supposed to be LEE SOOKI, Onew hyung’s 4 year old daughter, okay?” Key said while chuckling.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

“Sooki-ah!” Jong shouted when he saw the little girl running on her way to him.

“Uncle Jong!” She shouted back as she came closer.

“Yah~ How’s Sooki’s school?” He slid the strap of Sooki’s bag out of her shoulder and took it with him. “Did you answer all the teacher’s questions?”

“Deh, uncle! It was fun! Teacher made us sing and dance!” She told him.

“That is fun!! So what did you sing? Can uncle hear it?”

Sooki started to sing the Three Bears Song. Jonghyun was smiling and clapping while hearing Sooki’s cute sing and dance solo performance in front of him.

“Yaahhh… Sooki is great!” He clapped after Sooki finished her performance. He was kneeling down to Sooki and they were still outside of his car.

“Uncle… aren’t we going home yet?” Sooki asked when she noticed that they were still not riding the car.

“We’re waiting for someone else, dear.” He said.

“Who?”

“There she goes.”

Sooki turned and a wide smile quickly appeared to her face. “Teacher Choon Hee!” She shouted excitedly.

“Hey, Sooki.” Choon Hee said when she finally reached them.

“You’re going with us?”

“Do you want to eat together, Sooki?” Choon Hee asked and Sooki agreed fast. She was so excited she can have a meal with Choon Hee today.

“Let’s go~” Jonghyun guided the two girls and opened the door for them.

They ate at the fastfood restaurant but Sooki didn’t want to go home yet after the meal. They decided to go somewhere else that made Sooki really excited.

“Teacher! Teacher! Can you tell me what place is this??” Sooki asked while lurking her eyes around the Disney like place.

“We are in Lotte World, Sooki.” She said happily.

“WOOOWW!! It’s beautiful!” Sooki wondered around and seemed to be fascinated to whatever she was seeing.

They went around and even tried some of the rides in which kids like Sooki can have. They also met some of the mascots around the place.

“Sir… would you like to buy your cute daughter and beautiful wife this sweet and yummy ice cream?” An old man, who didn’t seem to recognize Jong, asked when they came across the ice cream vendor.

Jong smiled awkwardly and looked at Sooki, “Do you want ice cream, Sooki-ah?”

“hmm!!” Sooki responded in delight.

“Okay, please give me three.” He said.

“You’re eating, too?” Choon Hee smiled when she realized Jong bought himself an ice cream as well.

“It seems yummy. I don’t want to look poor while looking at the two of you eating together.” He chuckled and watched how ice cream was being put on the cone.

After 2 hours, they all decided to go home. Jong decided to drive Choon Hee at home first before going with Sooki back to the dorm.

“Uncle…” Sooki called while he was driving.

“Yes, baby?”

“Will Teacher Choon Hee become my Auntie when the two of you get married?”

He almost choked. Where did Sooki ever get this kind of question?

“W… well. I don’t know. Maybe?” He answered with uncertainty.

“If teacher becomes my auntie then it will be great!” She clapped her hands together. “Oh? Should I ask her if I can call her auntie?”

“Aniya~ Sooki. Don’t ever ask Teacher Choon Hee that.” He said in despair.

“Why?”

“Because your classmates might hear you and they will call her auntie, too. Do you want her to be everybody’s auntie? Of course not, right?”

“Oh, I get it already~” She smiled. “But Uncle Jong and Teacher Choon Hee looks great together. You look like Umma and Appa when we are together at home.” She giggled.

That moment when even the little girl makes you want to like her even more.

(A/N: And I'm still waiting for the kind hearted someone to make me a poster for this. Thanks bunch! :))