Let's wrap it up

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: Let me share one of the happiest things that happened today. I got my scholarship back! With little effort and hardwork... i was able to maintain the 100% off from my tuition fees. :) Aren't you happy for me, too?? Haha. So I decided to give you this chapter because i feel very light and happy. Enjoy!!)

 

“Are you getting bored already? You can go home if you want.” Choon Hee said when she noticed Jong was going around the classroom. He was randomly touching the toys, writing on the black board, and playing with the mini piano.

It was a busy day for Choon Hee because kids just had their written exams and she was checking their papers for the immediate results.

“No, I’m not.” Jong decided to accompany her inside the classroom since he has nothing to do at home anyway.

He made his way to her table and randomly peeked at the papers she was done checking.  “They are quite good. Oh! Our Sooki got a perfect score!!” He was excited.

She smiled, “Don’t tell it to her yet. I’ll announce it and will make them surprised.”

He saw her phone placed beside his elbow so he peeped in to see her wallpaper.

“When was that taken?” He curiously asked.

“A year ago. Few months before I graduated.” She said while still busy checking the papers.

“Can I play with your phone for a while? I’ll just look at the pictures.”

“Sure.”

He took her phone and randomly went through her photos. “Kyeopta~” He uttered almost all the time.

Until a certain picture captured his attention.

“Who is this?” He asked and showed the photo to her.

“Oh. That’s Kang Min Woo. He’s a college friend.” She introduced.

“You were close?”

“When I was in college, we used to hang out a lot. He’s actually the closest person to me during school days.”

“Are you still seeing each other?”

“Not anymore. His family migrated in Canada two months after we graduated. I think he’s still studying there.”

“Hmmmm….” Jonghyun uttered while nodding. “He’s cute, huh?”

“I actually became one of the most popular girls in school just because he was always with me.” Choon Hee chuckled and temporarily stopped checking papers. “There was a time when I was involved in a commotion because those girls who like him threatened to hurt me. I had to fight back so we ended up rambling 1 versus 3. Of course I didn’t win, but those girls received 25 days of suspension.” She smiled widely. “I was the happiest person when I heard the counsel’s verdict.”

“But you were hurt because of him. Does it mean you’ll allow yourself to be hurt just because of a guy?” Jonghyun was disappointed.

“I didn’t allow it, did I? I told you I fought back. I won’t allow them to hurt me because of such malicious observation.”

“Kuraee~~” Jonghyun paid attention to the other photos… “What about this? You just told me both of you are just friends, then why?”

“We both acted in a play together.” She revealed. “Didn’t I tell you I was a part of the drama club at school before? He was, too, and both of us starred in a play as couples… that’s where I got all the hate.” She frowned when she noticed Jong looked at the photo with a not so amused face.

“Take it back now, you’ll probably hate the next picture more.” She was about to take the phone from him when he insisted on having it.

“What is the next photo then?”

“Yah! Song Choon Hee!” He shouted which startled her for a second. “Why did you allow this guy to kiss your nose?!!”

“It was part of the play!” She defended.

“I don’t care! You shouldn’t allow someone do such thing!”

“It’s scripted! We had to do it!”

Both of them didn’t know why they have to fight over it… Jonghyun stamped his hands on the table and leaned closer to Choon Hee, looking at her intensely, while they were just inches apart from each other.

“Once and for all… I LIKE YOU.” Jonghyun confessed. Her eyes widened and she unconsciously held her breath. “So yeah, admitting it means I won’t date for another year. But let me tell you this: I won’t allow you to date anyone else either.” He smirked and started walking away.

“HEY!” Choon Hee shouted. “Aren’t you even curious if I like you, too, or not?!”

Jonghyun stopped walking, not even looking back at her.

I’m afraid you say you don’t feel the same.

“I probably just have to admit I like you, too~” She answered.

Jong smiled widely and without any words, just left.

“AISH CHINCHA!!!! Why leave me like that when I said I like you, too!” Choon Hee was not amused either.

(A/N: I feel sorry though for not updating too much tonight. I feel light but eyes are getting heavier already... Don't forget to sub and comment! Love you guys!!)