Sooki's first day in school

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Umma!! Appa!! It’s time to go to school!” Sooki shouted as she fixed her bag and checked if she had everything inside already. “I don’t want to be late!” She added.

“Yeah, darling, we’re going in a bit!” Onew, who was still in the kitchen, shouted back. He was still busy eating and drinking his coffee.

“Where’s umma?” She went to her father and asked.

“Upstairs changing clothes.” He answered.

“I’m here baby… gah, you’re so excited.” Soojin was running down the staircase in a rush.

“YAH~ PARK SOOJIN.” Onew called out in authority. “Didn’t I tell you not to run? Especially on stairs.”

“Sooki made me run, appa, scold her.” Soojin pouted as she stopped running halfway.

Soojin and Onew were just 3 weeks married. She started to feel the symptoms of pregnancy often times so she’s pretty spoiled at home. Even their little daughter spoils her too much because she’s too excited for her sibling as well. And yes, she started calling Onew her appa and became all cutesy with everybody.

“Aiya, Appa… I never told umma to run.” Sooki said and pouted, too.

“Aish~ These girls.” Onew shook his head because he just had an overdose of cuteness from these two. “Let’s go! Let’s go!” He stood up and wiped his mouth to remove the remaining particles on his mouth.

He was rushing when Soojin stopped him. “Appa~” She went to him and started buttoning his shirt. “My busy hubby often forgets buttoning his clothes like this~.” She shook her head while smiling.

“Cause I know you’ll do that for me.” He answered.

“I’m more used on ing these, though.” She teased and gave a smirk.

“Yah~ Ever since we got married, you’ve been the one initiating on this. Don’t you dare tease me like that because you know I’ll bite in.” Onew smirked back.

“Umma, Appa…” Sooki, who stared at them for too long, finally called.

“Oh yeah, we got it.” Onew chuckled and they left home.


 

Once they got in the car, Jonghyun’s presence inside surprised them.

“Hello~” Jong said while waving cutely.

“Why are you here?” Onew asked.

“Supporting Sooki for her first day of school, I guess?”

“Admitting you just want to see someone will be a better guess, jonghyunnie~” Soojin said as she entered the seat beside Onew.

Sooki, on the other hand, rode in the backseat with Uncle Jonghyun.

“Yay, Sooki-ah… are you excited?” He asked.

“De, uncle!! I’m also excited to see my teacher Choon Hee!”

“Yeah, me, too.”

Onew and Soojin looked back at him. “I mean… I’m excited for your first day of school, too.”

“Annyong, Sooki-ah!” Choon Hee personally went out to take Sooki from outside. She’s excited on having Lee Sooki, Onew’s child, as her student. “Annyonghasaeyo, Onew-oppa, Soojin-unnie.” She greeted.

“Deh…” Soojin knelt down to have a better view of Sooki. “Be a good girl, okay? Don’t give headaches to teacher Choon Hee.” She said.

“Sure, umma! Sooki will be a nice girl!” Her daughter assured.

“Okay then, go inside with teacher.” She gave Sooki’s hand to Choon Hee. “I’ll trust you to her, Choon Hee-ah.”

“No worries, unnie. We’ll go inside now… see you later.” They were about to turn when Onew…

“Choon Hee-ah… someone just wants to say hello from the car.”

Soojin looked at the car and saw Jonghyun sitting there like a boss. He waved to him and acted the I-am-going-to-call-you-later sign.

“Pfft.” Choon Hee reacted which made the couple chuckled.

“See you later.” She bid goodbye to the couple and they left.

They only had few steps of walk when Choon Hee’s phone rang. “Wait a bit Sooki-ah, there’s seems to be an important call.”

Funny enough, it was Kim Jonghyun calling.

She turned to the car where Jonghyun was sitting inside and frowned.

“Aiya~ Always smile, Choon Hee-ah. Smile.” He teased.

“Stop calling me in front of oppa and unnie, will you?” She said.

“Why not? They know we’re friends~ Song Choon Hee, I’ll pick you later when school’s over, okay? Let’s eat outside.”

Choon Hee rolled her eyes and said, “Whatever. Fine, fine.” She turned down her phone and just walked together with Sooki.

The other couple who was staring at them was laughing.

“I definitely know where this is heading…” Soojin chuckled.

“And we need to head home because I definitely know what we are doing.” He wrapped his arms around his shoulder and they went back to the car.