Jealousy ~ Childish arguments

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Another quick chapter before I go to sleep~)



 

“Shin Se Kyung probably has a huge crush over Jonghyun.” One of her shawol friends said as both of them sat opposite each other at the coffee shop. “Have you seen her interview? She almost said ‘Come on Jonghyun, date me again’ on air!” She expressed.

“I saw it.” She said while pretending to coolly drink her coffee I saw it a lot of freakin’ times already.

“That leads me to the conclusion that both of them really dated before.” Choonhee looked at her friend. “Didn’t we think that it was just an SM hoax before? But now that Se Kyung is suggesting about being open with Jonghyun again, I guess what they had before was a real thing.” Her friend looked around, and leaned forward to her to whisper something. “Or they might be dating again secretly.”

She almost spitted the coffee on her friend’s face. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?!” Her friend almost screamed in surprise.

“It was too hot.” She reasoned out.

“Of course. It’s coffee, you pabo.”

Half of the time she was thinking why Se Kyung had to come out with those answers in an interview. It was even Jonghyun who told her that the press release was just a made up story. He admitted that he had a crush on her, but they never dated. That night was the only night they got to be together. For whatever reason it may be, it was just for pure publicity.

So why is Se Kyung really acting as if what’s with them before was all true? What does she really want exactly? She’s famous and beautiful and y and all. She doesn’t need anyone to be more famous. One advertisement after the other can really make her an ultimate star. She’s so famous in South Korea, so why use someone for publicity again?

She shook her head when possibility of Jonghyun flirting with Se Kyung entered her head. Jonghyun is not as “nice” as Onew. He could be very naughty at times and she doesn’t know if it will come out soon when Se Kyung even decided to be aggressive towards him.

“I can’t match her.” She sighed as worries come inside her head. “The pretty, y, elegant, famous Shin Se Kyung. What can I do if she decides to steal you away?”

That afternoon, Jonghyun noticed her obvious silence. “Did something happen?” He asked her.

“Nothing.”

“You’re not even talking.” He said. “Tell me what happened to you today. Don’t be so silent. I’m not used to you being like that.” He whined.

“What if Shin Se Kyung comes to you and asks you to get back together, what will you do?” She suddenly asked out of nowhere.

Jonghyun looked at her, “Are you even serious about what you just asked?” He said, sounding a little bit irritated.

“I’m just curious.” She said. “Simply as that.”

“You must already know the answer to that question.” He looked at her annoyingly again. “That’s even a question that you don’t need to ask.”

“Why?”

“Because you know very well how we really didn’t date in real life. So there’s no point getting back together as what you are saying.” He said.

“But you like her.”

“I used to, but not anymore.”

“You might like her again when you see her. And now that’s she’s even open about your relationship with her again, that just makes her even likeable.”

Jonghyun’s eyebrows almost met as he looked at her, kind of mad already. “Are you pushing me to her, Song Choon Hee?”

“Aniya~ I told you I’m just curious.” She defended.

“Then stop being curious about things with no sense.” He said clearly in authority.

“I don’t get why you’re being mad over something you treat as no sense.” She crossed her arms and looked the window beside her instead.

“You’re being skeptical of me.” He said.

“What’s being skeptical about asking simple questions?”

“It’s not a simple question, Choonhee. I know you got some meaning behind it. You’re asking me about what should I do when she comes and asks me of getting back together? Did you even know you’re my girlfriend already? Of course the obvious answer to your nonsense question is NO. I won’t do anything. She may rot wherever she wants to. I don’t care.” He said in a very arguing tone.

“Who knows you might even want to end up with her instead!” She argued back.

“See?! That’s what you call skeptical! You obviously doubt the fact that all I want is you! You obviously don’t believe that I love you! Can I just hate you at this moment? Just this time, Choon hee? Can I hate you?” He shook his head and calmed his nerves.

“Fine. Hate me.” Choonhee opened the door so Jonghyun immediately stopped the car because she might fall outside.

“YAH! Are you going to kill yourself!?!” He shouted in frustration. He even felt his heart stopped beating when she opened the door while the car was still moving.

“You won’t even care because you hate me.” She said one last time, got off the car, and walked away.

Jonghyun buried his head on the steering wheel. “You’re just jealous, Song Choon Hee.” He said like a pissed off child. “Let’s hate each other then.”



 

(A/N: I actually love silly arguments. Those cute couple who fight about random things and make up after a while are cute and really funny~ Hoho. Comments and subscribe guys. :D POSTER. POSTER)