I’m her unnie. Problem?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Choonhee was not sure why people in the graduation ceremony looked at her weirdly. Is it because she’s the teacher of the kids or because they know there were rumors roaming around about her?

She tried to smile while she was on the stage giving the kids their diplomas. She was alert for the possible attack of the fangirls. She knew very well they won’t miss a thing. It would be even more convenient for them to embarrass her while she’s on the stage, in front of many people.

“Congratulations again, children!” She waved and approached all her students to congratulate them. The ceremony was over. Everybody started to bid goodbye to each other because they will be going on their separate ways after kindergarten.

“Let’s go home, Choonhee.” Soojin uttered when Choonhee approached them. Soojin and Onew, who was carrying Jingook, were the only ones who attended Sooki’s graduation day. The other members didn’t attend because they were taking care of the possible trouble that might happen if all of them appear, especially Jonghyun.

“Unnie, you know I can’t go home together with you.” She said. “Go ahead. I have left to do few more things before I can go home. See you later in the house.” She said while smiling.

It’s not that she still has things to do in the school, the couple knew that Choonhee was just protecting them from harm, especially Sooki. She’s taking good care of her niece to not hear anything negative about her, Jonghyun, or SHINee as a whole. It can traumatize Sooki and she doesn’t want that to happen.

“If that’s what you want then we’ll wait until you get home and we’ll celebrate together.” Onew uttered and smiled.

She went inside her classroom when the family left. That’s when her phone rang.

“Sekyung-unnie…” She answered. It was her who was calling.

“Are they still bullying you?”

Choonhee was surprised that even Sekyung knows what is happening. “W-what bullying, unnie?”

“You can’t hide it anymore, Choonhee. Of course I know it. I’m a SHINee fan after all. I also know what is happening to the fandom.” She answered. “Are you still in school? I’ll pick you up in a bit.” She said and immediately hanged up.

Choonhee decided to go outside to wait for Sekyung.

She was standing there when the fangirls approached her again. “Waiting for Jonghyun-oppa, ?” One of the girls said and pulled her hair. She removed her hair from her grip but the took it back. “Hey~ Why can’t you just disappear, huh?” She said angrily. “Do you want us to do it for you, huh?”

She looked at the girl in fright. “We can just kill you and throw you somewhere, pabo.” She threatened. “We have all the powers to ruin your life. Should we just spill an acid to your face and let you burn like a pitiful child.”

She swallowed and was thinking of a way out when someone shouted. “YAH!”

The girls’ attention was drawn to the meddler. “Shin Sekyung!” One of them shouted.

“These es.” She walked her way to them and pulled Choonhee on her side. “What are you doing just now, huh? Threatening her?” She said madly.

“Hey, Shin Sekyung. She was the fan who took Jonghyun away from us! She’s a ! She’s a traitor!”

“She’s my friend.” Shin Sekyung announced. “And I don’t care who she is for you.”

“How dare you?! You even said you liked Jonghyun oppa!”

“You , do you even know what publicity stunt is?” Shin Sekyung said in a very arrogant manner. “I don’t care about Kim Jonghyun or anybody else okay? Song Choonhee is my friend and I don’t like the way you’re treating her!” She shouted and pointed finger at them. “You s who dream open eyed! You are just insecure to death that someone like Kim Jonghyun chose her.”

Sekyung was about to leave with Choonhee when the girls shouted.

“You’re so confident! Do you know we can even bring your career down?!” They said in annoyance and anxiousness.

Sekyung turned around again wearing a face. “You are not my fans. I can always come out clean and make everyone in South Korea pity me. I’m not an actress for no reason.”

That’s it and she dragged Choonhee along with her in the car.

“I can’t believe you can tolerate that kind of treatment.” Sekyung combed her hair with her fingers as soon as both of them got on the car. “It’s so amusing how you cannot even fight back.”

“I can’t.” She uttered. “You know I can’t.”

“I know. I know the reason why you don’t fight.” She said and took out her handkerchief. “Come here, I’ll wipe that dirt in your face.” She leaned closer to Choonhee and held her chin. She was spotting her face to see if there is anymore dirt on her face. “Your hair is even a mess right now.” She fixed her hair.

“Thank you for coming, unnie.” She said afterwards.

“No one else can save you, you know. SHINee cannot do that right now. I bet Jonghyun wants to help out badly, but it’s too hard because he’s jailed in that fandom. SHINee World is an awesome fandom, it’s just that… not all the mangoes in the basket are ripe. Some of them are still raw, some are even rotten already.” She sighed and looked at her. “What are you planning to do now?”

“Leave.” She answered simply.

“Leave? Why?”

“I think disappearing can make them at peace. I should just leave since it’s what they really want.” She looked at Sekyung. “Can you bring me to the bus station, unnie?”

“You’re being ridiculous here, Choonhee. You’re leaving without telling Jonghyun first? Do you want him to die because of being so worried about you?”

“I’ll tell him once I arrived at my parents’ house.” She said.

“Where do they live? I’ll just take you there.”

“Busan. You don’t have to take me there. It will burden you a lot. I’ll be okay when I reached the bus station.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Choonhee.” Sekyung tried to protest. “I won’t take you there. Jonghyun should know this first.” She took out her phone and was searching Jong’s number.

“Please, unnie. Don’t tell him anything. I’m begging you. He’ll be more worried and will try to find me. I can handle this myself. I assure you everything will be alright in the end. I just don’t want him to suffer. Just now, unnie. Please grant me this wish.” She begged.

 

Sekyung just shook her head in defeat and started the engine.



 

(A/N: OMG ~ Choonhee left. Oh my ~ Tsk)