When the world has turned its back

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

One of the most awaited concerts of the year is the Dream Concert. It is concert where Idols and other artists in the industry gather together to perform on the same stage. It is also the time where fans got to meet with the other fandom and jam together.

Song Choonhee cannot miss watching the concert. Aside from SHINee, she has yet to see other groups that she likes such as Super Junior, MBLAQ, BEAST, KARA, 4minute, and others.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay backstage? You could also meet other artists when you’re on the nearest side.” Jonghyun uttered while having a conversation with Choonhee on the phone.

“Aniya~ I prefer watching through the audience, and besides, I missed my fandom. I should sit and cheer with them.” She said.

“But Shawol’s area is not that close to the stage. How could I see you?” Jonghyun whined.

“You don’t have to see me. I’m just there, okay? Cheering for SHINee. Go now and do vocal exercises with the others. I’ll see you on the stage later. I love you.” She said and hanged up without hearing his reply.

She then walked ahead to the audience entrance to witness the concert of the year.

Choonhee went to her fandom’s area wearing a SHINee tee and holding a banner and SHINee’s official balloon. She found her closest shawol friends and decided to sit with them. “Hey, guys!” She greeted and smiled. “So how are you?”

Her friends looked at her, and one of them just paid attention to her phone. She frowned. Why did they just ignore her like that? “Hey~” She uttered and shook her friend’s arm. “Hey~ What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Pfft. Asking what’s wrong?” A shawol unnie, who was on her back, holding a camera with a huge lens, looked at her with a disgusted face.

“Why? What did I do?” She tried to act innocent.

“Why are you even here in the first place? You don’t have any space here.” The same unnie said.

“Hey~” Other shawol patted the unnie’s shoulder. “Shouldn’t you be treating Kim Jonghyun’s girlfriend in a nice way?” It sounded really sarcastic. “And besides…. It’s really our PLEASURE to have her cheering with us. Isn’t she so nice?” She smiled awkwardly at Choonhee.

She was speechless. The issue had affected her relationship with the fandom, as how she expected it to be before.

Then her phone vibrated. She opened the messaged and realized it was a text sent by her shawol friend who was just sitting right next to her.

“We’re really sorry, Choonhee. They threatened to bully us if we talk to you. We promise to make it up to you once we get to see each other privately. We’re really sorry, but we are still on your side.”

She felt sad and guilty about what happened. Even her close friends are affected of what is happening.

In few minutes, SHINee was about to go to stage. She was preparing her banner and balloon when something landed on the back of her head. She touched it, and felt sticky liquid on her hair. The people on her back laughed. They threw her an egg. She looked back at the girls and they waved evilly at her.

She breathed heavily to calm herself down but another thing landed on her head. It was a tomato this time. The girls laughed again. “Hey~ You know how to hit right, huh!” She heard one of them saying.

She started feeling heavily and tears were about to fall. She stood up and was about to walk away when SHINee stood on the stage and greeted the fans. They are about to perform this time.

She suddenly remembered what she said to Jonghyun, “I’m just there, cheering for SHINee.”

Choonhee went back to her seat and decided to finish their performance before leaving. She shouted the fanchant with the other shawols while feeling tomatoes and eggs hitting her back.

“I don’t know where do you actually took the courage to cheer with us, you traitor.” One of the shawols who threw egg on her back stated. “Why put yourself into shame? You should leave.”

“Hey~ You’re being too much.” One of the fans decided to speak up.

“Are you trying to take her side, pabo? Do you know what we can actually do to you? Huh?” She turned to the fan and ranted. “To anyone here who likes to take that traitor’s side, go away. You don’t deserve to be called SHINee fans. That ugly girl was the one who said she’ll do anything to stop SHINee from dating, and here she is actually dating our Kim Jonghyun. After all the trust and respect we gave you, we cannot believe you’re doing this to us.” She said angrily.

One of the security staff noticed the chaos on their area so everyone tried to act cool. Choonhee decided to go away and leave everybody there.

She went to the ladies room and cleaned herself for a while. Tears were flowing from her eyes freely. She’s whining, sobbing, feeling hurt about everything that she heard just a while ago. She hated it but she knows it was all her fault in the first place.

She was still crying when Jonghyun called her. Choonhee wiped away her tears, cleared and fixed herself before answering it.

“Oppa~” She tried not to make her voice shake.

“De, Choonhee-ah. Did you see our performance?” Jonghyun asked excitedly. “Did you notice my fault? I don’t know but I felt a little weird when I came up the stage. My voice cracked on the latter part. I’m sorry.” He said.

“Aniya, Oppa!” She sounded so energetic. “We didn’t even realize you had a mistake! I think it was flawless! You did great as usual!” She shouted trying to be happy.

“Thank God the fans didn’t notice it.” Jonghyun let out a sigh and chuckled. “So are we going to eat later tonight after the concert? You should wait for me, okay?”

“I should go home for a while and change clothes. I sweated a lot. I think I smell bad already.” She said.

“Okay then… I’ll just pick you up later.” He said. He frowned when he heard Choonhee making weird noise. It was her sob. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Of course.” She said. “I’ll hang up now, oppa~ See you later. I love you~”

“I love you even more.” Jonghyun said and hanged up.

Choonhee wiped away her tears while facing the mirror. “I should be strong. You should carry this out, Choonhee. Everything will be fine soon.”



 

(A/N: Yeah, So I am really feeling sorry for not updating at all for a day ~ Well. It's been what? 2 days? I'm sorry~ I was just... erm... how can I say it? Emotionally depressed and drained? OMG. Someone created twitter account and deactivated it the next day, making me feel overly depressed and I felt my whole world shattering. LOL. Over reacting much?? It's not even confirmed but hell yeah, I WAS OVERLY DEPRESSED. LOL. I'm sorry, but I can't rant anywhere else, can I? Anyways~ I'm hoping I can update faster again after this~ Thank you! Love lots.)