I'm pregnant, pabo-yah

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Do you want to go inside for a while?” Jonghyun asked the members with a worried look on his face. It’s already 10 pm and Choonhee was really expecting Jong to be home by 7.

“We’re fine.” Minho said as he shook her head. “Go inside. Your wife is already waiting for you.”

“Hyung… please. Go inside for a while.” Jonghyun grabbed Onew’s hand and almost begged him to go with him.

“I don’t like.” Onew said and immediately grabbed his hand back. “I don’t want to be involved. What if Choonhee gets mad at me, too? No. You go inside.” Onew said.

Taemin was laughing and clapping alone inside the car. Key hit his leg and asked him, “What’s funny, huh?”

(insert Taemin’s LOL-ing gif here)

“ Look at Jonghyun hyung being scared because of his wife! He’s really funny!” Jonghyun looked at Taemin cursingly.

“Go now, Jonghyunnie.” Onew said. “OKAY. Okay. We are just afraid of flying plates. We’ll stay here as you go inside. If you see a plate flying, run outside as fast as you can.” Onew instructed weirdly, but Jonghyun nodded.

“These weird old men, seriously.” Key chuckled disgustingly.

Jonghyun took few deep breathes. Before he started to open the door, he looked back to see if the members were still there. Onew was standing outside the van, eyes on him. When he saw him look, he gestured a punch in the air and mouthed “FIGHTING”. Jonghyun nodded and gestured a punch, too.

“I can do this, hyung.” He whispered while Onew couldn’t even hear what he said because he was too far.

He twisted the doorknob. It opened. He slowly pushed the door. Afraid that a plate will welcome him, Jonghyun only entered his head inside.

He looked around, then suddenly Choonhee came out of the kitchen and saw him.

“Oppa? Why are you there?” She smiled and walked to her hubby.

She opened the door widely. “It’s good that you’re back.” She said and hugged him. Choonhee saw the van outside so she waved at them.

Onew and the rest weirdly waved back. They entered the van then and left. “I wonder why Jonghyun hyung was whining when his wife is so sweet to him.” Minho uttered as the engine of the van started.

“You’re not mad at me for not coming home early?” Jonghyun asked to make sure.

Choonhee shook her head and smiled. “Not at all. I understand it now.”

Jonghyun hugged her from her waist and kissed her gently. “Thank you.” He said sweetly.

“I love you.” Choonhee replied.

“I love you more than you do to me.” Jonghyun replied. Both of them giggled.

They were about to sleep when Choonhee handed him something. He looked at it for too long, and then he frowned. “What is this that you’re giving me?” He asked innocently.

Choonhee frowned. “You don’t know what that is?” Jonghyun shook his head innocently.

“No. What is this, then?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Figure it out yourself.” She immediately turned her back against him and covered herself with a blanket. Jonghyun was shocked with how Choonhee reacted.

“Hey, Choonhee-ah… come on, just tell me so I would know.” Jonghyun turned and shook her shoulder.

She brushed it off, “Don’t touch me.” Choonhee moved farther away from him.

“Choonhee-ah.”

“I said don’t touch me I want to sleep already.” She said angrily.

Jonghyun sighed. Not again… not again… why is she really acting so strange? He paid attention to the thing that he was holding.

How important are you exactly that she got angry when I said I don’t know you? He checked it out to see what’s so unique about it. The term “pregnancy test kit” didn’t even bother to enter his thoughts.

He almost didn’t sleep figuring out what on hell the thing he was holding is. Choonhee didn’t talk to him that morning. He was actually getting sick of Choonhee’s unreasonable tantrums and moodswings. But what can he do? He loves this girl so much he could even bear a set of plates being thrown at him.

He took that damn thing to his work. He was secretly cursing it.

“Hyung…” It was their break so he called Onew hyung’s attention. He doubted if Onew knows it. He’s even dumber than me at times. How would he know what this is?

“Eh?” Onew looked at him.

“Look at this stupid thing.” Jonghyun showed it to him. “Choonhee handed this to me last night, and was expecting me to know about this. But hyung, what the hell exactly is this? I said I don’t know and she got mad.”

Onew frowned. “Can I see?” He had a better view of the thing that he was holding and his eyes widened as he saw the result. “Did you say Choonhee give this to you?” Jonghyun nodded innocently. “AISH! PABO YAH!” He hit Jonghyun’s head.

“Why?!”

“Choonhee is pregnant can’t you see this lines on the results?!” He shouted.

“P-pregnant?!” He shouted loudly. All the people in the studio stopped and were frozen after hearing the word pregnant.

“You’re so stupid. Don’t you know this is a pregnancy test kit?! And the result says it’s positive!” Onew announced. “Choonhee is pregnant; you’re going to be a father soon!” He shouted even louder.

All of the holes on Jonghyun’s face got bigger. “Oh Chincchhaa!” It was the most surprising but one of the happiest moments of his life.

Celebrating about his wife’s pregnancy, the noona he got to talk to the last time went forward and approached him. “That is probably the reason why she often throws tantrums, and eats a lot. Pregnant woman needs to be spoiled.” She winked. “And congratulations. Someone will be calling you Jonghyun-appa real soon.”

That moment, Jonghyun realized how his life will be changed even more now that Choonhee is having their first baby. He smiled widely as he felt how satisfying it is to have a child. Imagining someone running forward to meet him after work, a little kid rushing to his arms while shouting appa, a little being who he will want to play with. It might be hard and challenging, but he saw Onew hyung did it and he survived. He should do it, too, to feel fulfilled just like how fulfilled Onew is today.

But something is lacking: a real wedding. Jonghyun wants Choonhee to experience how it is to walk down the aisle, with him waiting on the other side of it.

Moreover, he dreams of doing something Onew hyung did. He remembered how romantic it was when proposing in front of the fans. SHINee World will all witness how in love he is to the girl he will present to them. And yes, SHINee World is extra special to their relationship. One, Choonhee is a real part of SHINee World. Two, if it’s not because of SHINee World that came on their way, they wouldn’t realize how powerful their love is for each other. This fandom played a very big role to their relationship, and he wants them to be there by the time she hears Choonhee say yes. Admit it or not, though they are already married. Jonghyun still has the dream of her saying “yes” when he asks her to marry him.

 

“Can you guys help me out?” Jonghyun gathered the members with their managers after the photoshoot. 



 

(A/N: Teehehehehe. And about the Key fic. I'll write it but not now... or maybe I can but the update will be very sloowww... I mean. I would only be updating at least 3-4 times a week if ever... or maybe even less. You know, school will start on the 14th. :| So yeah, still debating with myself. I normally get sick of writing when I don't write often. tsk.)