Part of my world

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: And because I know you missed the story, and I missed it, too, so here ~ Another update! :))

“I’ll treat everyone for a meal today!”  The oldest SHINee World noona announced after the show. The girls exclaimed in delight and excitement. This noona has always been treating them every time SHINee comes back on stage.

They were about to exit when someone called Choonhee. “Teacher!!” It’s Sooki coming from the backstage, one hand was holding on to Jaejin’s. The other fans also stopped because Sooki caught their attention.

“It’s Lee Sooki!” One fan exclaimed. Jaejin was fast enough to carry his niece because some fans might be giddy towards her.

“She is your student, right?” One shawol friend asked Choon Hee. She nodded.

“Teacher! Uncle Jonghyun wants to see you!” She shouted before Jaejin could cover .

“She means… Soojin noona was looking for you.” He tried clearing things out because fans might interpret what Sooki said to a different thing. “She told me that if ever we see you here, we need to call you out because she needs you.” He explained.

“Oh.” Of course, though Jaejin was saying it was Soojin who called for her, she knew very well that someone else was asking her to go inside. She looked at her shawol friends and tried rejecting Jaejin’s invitation. “But I’m going with SHINee World. Can you tell unnie that I’ll just call her later?”

She wanted to show the other fans that she’s not taking advantage of her connection with Sooki to see the oppas. She came here as a fan today. It will not be good to other fans’ eyes if she would just leave them, going to SHINee, and they have no single idea that she and Jonghyun are already together, though some are suspicious about it already.

“She insists. Noona is pregnant. She’ll throw tantrums if what she wants didn’t happen.” Jaejin said.

“He is cute~” Few girls expressed referring to Jaejin. “Who is he, Choonhee?” They asked.

“He is Soojin unnie’s younger brother.” She introduced. “Park Jae Jin.”

“Hey, can you just go with us, noona?” Jaejin said in irritation.

“Just go. It’s okay.” The oldest noona told her. Some of the fans who seemed to be very envious expressed their obvious insecurities.

“Taking advantages, seriously.” One of the butthurt fans uttered. The oldest noona went towards her and whispered, “Don’t mind them. This is your personal life anyways, and Onew’s wife wants to see you, so it’s fine.” She smiled.

“Yey, let’s go, teacher!” Sooki expressed.

*****

“Seriously, Kim Jonghyun. Why do you have to call for me?” She said when she saw Jonghyun inside the waiting area.

“Let’s eat together.” He invited.

“I will be eating with the fans. I should not stay for long here.” She said. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and pull her closer.

“I don’t understand why you distance yourself to me.” He complained. “I’ve been trying to reach out for you all the time. Why can’t you stay still?”

Nevermind the other people inside the room, they were all used as to hearing this couple argue every single time.

“I also need to be in good terms with the other fans. I was with them before I became to be with you. I should respect them and their feelings.” She answered.

“Okay. Fine. I will adjust soon, but can we spend the night together? Just for tonight?” She nodded. It’s her boyfriend, and it’s jonghyun for crying out loud. Who would be able to resist this cute puppy like baby?

****

“Where are we going?” It’s past 8 pm and Jonghyun was driving to somewhere. “It’s getting late. I thought we’re going to eat?” She asked.

“Just trust me.” He simply answered. “We’re almost there.” Few minute after and they finally reached their destination.

“Wait.” She said as she peeped at the window. “Don’t tell me you’re bringing me to…”

“Umma asked me to eat with them tonight. It’s been a long time since I last visited them and got to eat with them.”

“You shouldn’t have brought me along then. It is a gathering between your family.” She said.

“Dear.” He held his hand tightly and smiled. “You’re part of my world now, you know? And I want you to meet them as early as today. This is the first time that I will introduce a girl to them. You should leave a good impression then.” He smirked.

All the world’s pressure was put on her shoulder suddenly. Meeting his parents? Already? 

(A/N: And again, I would be appreciative is someone is kind enough to make me a banner. Pretty please?? Please?? Please?? *pouts*)