I'll get you back

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Jonghyun found himself standing in front of the school. That was the same place where his love story started with Choonhee.

If she didn’t meddle with our lives, then I won’t be able to meet her.

He smiled. He remembered those times where Choonhee tried her best to avoid him.

I was really determined to drag her along my misery as a young single man. Shouldn’t I be as determined to keep her to myself?

“Oppa.” He turned around and saw 3-4 fangirls approaching him. “What are you doing here?” The asked.

“Can I answer your question after you answer it yourself?” He used a calm and friendly voice to talk with the fans.

The girls looked at each other, pin pointing on who will talk to answer the question of what they are doing on the same place. They ended up not responding at all.

“You won’t find her here.” Jonghyun answered. “And if you want to know where she is, I can’t answer you that.” He turned his back against them and faced the school again.

“I was so crazy about not having to date for a year. I was angry, especially to that stupid fan they call Song Choonhee who dared to meddle with my life.” He started to tell their story. “If Onew hyung did it, why can’t I? If Onew hyung is finally settled with his life, why can’t I find my own happiness, too?” He then faced the girls again.

“If I didn’t get to know Song Choonhee, I would have been very angry to the whole fandom. If I didn’t know it was ONLY her who initiated the dating ban, I would have started treating the fans unfairly. Song Choonhee took all the hate I should give to the other fans for supporting her.” He smiled. “And that’s when I thought of one stupid but funny idea… what will happen if the fan who initiated the dating ban suddenly dated one of the members?” He chuckled. “Initially, I want the whole SHINee World to get angry of her. I literally have this picture in my mind before. I want to take revenge by making her whole fandom go against her. I want to see her get ditch by all of you. I want you to call her names she wouldn’t like. Throwing her eggs and tomatoes and pouring her flour are even bonuses!”

The smile on his face suddenly went away.

“I just didn’t expect that I’ll fall in love with her… and suddenly, my goal of making her suffer turned to be the thing that I would want to happen the least.”

The fans bowed down their heads.

“I can’t blame you anyone for this thing. This is all my fault. If I was just consistent, then I would be celebrating today with you. But things eventually changed as the whole… she became the girl I would never want to hurt. She became the person I will never want to suffer. She became that someone I would willing to get my world revolved into.”

The fans didn’t know what to do when they suddenly saw sparks of tears in his eyes.

“Oppa, don’t cry~” They said and started crying with him. “We’re sorry for being so harsh to her.”

“No, I’m sorry.” Jonghyun said. “I’m sorry for doing this. I’m sorry for making this complicated. And I will say sorry, too for the last time, because I can’t let her go. I want her back. I want her with me. If I can’t marry her, then I won’t marry anyone else.”

“We understand.” The fans said. “We’ll behave like a true fan from now on. We will try to change everything. We’re sorry for being too possessive of all of you. We didn’t realize you also have your own life, and you also need to be happy.” They said, walked, and left him.

****

Jonghyun was right. He can find all the SHINee members gathered at Onew hyung’s house, eating together and playing random games. He breathed heavily before coming in.

The members were even shocked to see him going there. He likes to hang around these days. They wondered what on Earth just brought him there.

SHINee was sitting on the couch together. Onew with Jingook on his arms, Taemin, Minho, and Key with Sooki sitting on his lap. They were watching something. Jonghyun barged in and made her way in front of them. He stood in front of Minho. Minho looked up, wondering what he is doing in front of him. They were even surprised when Jonghyun reached down for him and hugged Minho.

“Mianhae, Minho-yah.” He said while hugging him and gently patted his back.

Minho was awed at first, but decided to pat his back as well and even hugged him tighter. “I’m sorry, too, hyung.” He replied.

“Yahhh~ What is this?!!” Key said with disgust but he felt really touched. The other 3 gathered around and they formed group hugged.

“I should’ve listened to you in the first place.” Jonghyun said. He wasn’t crying anymore. He emptied his tears before coming over.

“It’s okay.” Onew rubbed his head. “It’s okay as long as you already learned your lesson.”

They reconciled for about 5 minutes and Jonghyun sat beside Minho right after that. “So what is the plan now?” Minho whispered and covered everybody with his long arms. Onew put down Jingook in the crib and joined in. Sooki pulled the sleeve of her appa, “I want to join, too.” Onew smiled and let her inside the small circle SHINee has formed. They were like plotting something against someone.

“What? Busan?!” Onew burst out. “Go there? NOW?! Are you serious?!” He shouted.

“Aiya, hyung~ You’re too noisy!” Minho pulled his hyung back to their circle.

“But seriously…” Jonghyun uttered. “I don’t know where in Busan.”

The other members went wild. “You were plotting things all along and you don’t even know where to find her?! Are you joking?!” Key asked.

“I think you need me.” Soojin appeared out of the kitchen and recited to everyone Choonhee’s address in Busan.

“That’s my wife!” Onew shouted happily.

Everyone rushed to pack their things. Tonight… they should escape and leave to Busan without anyone knowing it.



 

(A/N: This has been my 3rd update of the day already, okay. *boasts around* and this won't be the last~ Hahahaha. Wait there, things are getting more excited.)