Contentedly happy

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

It’s already past 10 pm and SHINee just arrived from their schedule. Jonghyun decided to went straight to Onew’s house because he was worried why Choonhee didn’t pick any of his calls.

“Soojin-ah, is Choonhee already home?” Jonghyun asked when he arrived with Onew.

“Oh yeah. She went straight to her room because she’s not feeling well.” Soojin answered. “You should check her upstairs. She’s not yet eating.”

Jonghyun went up in front of her room. He noticed it wasn’t locked so he knocked 2 times and helped himself inside. He saw Choonhee lying on the bed, sleeping. She didn’t even bother taking off her stilettos. He shook his head and took them off, placing them under the bed.

“Choonhee-ah.” He slowly whispered and patted her shoulders gently. She was laying faced back on the bed. “Choonhee-ah. You need to eat first.” He said.

“Hmmm…” Choonhee moaned and moved a bit.

“Choonhee-ah.” The last call of her name made her open her eyes. “Where are you hurt?”

“Heavy headache.” She lied down back on the bed and held her temples. “It hurts so much. Oppa, can you get the medicines on my bag? I forgot to take them since I quickly fell asleep after coming home.”

“But you should eat first.” Jonghyun replied. “I’ll get you something to fill your stomach. I will only be allowing you to take medicine after eating.” He went out for a while to get her some foods.

Jonghyun had a hard time making her eat because Choonhee is starting to throw tantrums. He realized Choonhee becomes a little brat when she’s hurt somewhere. It was hard to please her. He was using all the method to make her eat a spoonful of food.

“Okay, done now.” Jonghyun sighed when she successfully finished eating what he served. “I’ll get your medicines now, honey.”

He took her bag from the table and brought it beside the bed. He searched for the medicines and found them after a while. “Here.”

She sat to take medicines and went back to bed after a while.

Jonghyun was about to close her bag when he noticed something intriguing inside. He looked at her and saw her eyes closed so he sneakily took those and looked at it.

Those were the photos Sekyung gave her just a while ago. He was surprised and amused while looking at the 2 photos.

“I see you…” Choonhee uttered after a while. “You’re looking at my stuffs without telling me.”

“These are beautiful.” Jonghyun uttered right after she said it. “y…” He whispered.

“What y are you talking about?” She even heard Jonghyun’s slightest mouth word.

“Choonhee-ah… do you really want to do this.” He asked while still looking at the photographs. He tried repeating the question but realized Choonhee was already asleep.

“This girl.” He stood up and covered her with a blanket to keep her warm. She cleared her face from the few strands of hair and tucked them on her ears. He smiled at the sight of his one and only love. “Why does my girlfriend has to be this beautiful?” He uttered and smirked. Jonghyun’s eyes were fixed with the photos again.

They clearly show how capable she can be as a model if ever she decides on pursuing it. As he examined the photos, different types of thoughts filled his mind.

I wonder why I never realized you have this type of body… It’s really proportionate.

The first time he saw her wear such short shorts, he wasn’t amused enough, probably because he hasn’t realized his feelings for her that time. But now, seeing how y she is if she just act and dress that way, he might probably be the most frustrated man in the world.

I couldn’t even ask for a kiss…

He sighed and looked at her beautiful face.  Don’t get me wrong, but I somehow envy Onew hyung for getting it in advance. I am willing to wait after marriage, but why forbid even a kiss on the lips? Are you trying to kill me?

He didn’t notice the time until he fell asleep beside her.

****

Choonhee woke up feeling better. She looked at her side only to realize that Jonghyun was sleeping beside her. She was in panic for a while, but felt relieved when she learned both of them were still wearing their clothes.

He just fell asleep beside me. She smiled.

Jonghyun also woke up after a while.

“You didn’t go home.” She uttered and looked at Jonghyun’s phone. “And your members didn’t even bother texting or calling you.”

“They might probably have the idea that I’m here.” He said. “Are you feeling better now?”

She nodded. “I was probably just tired last night so I had a severe migraine.” She uttered.

“Hey, you should take care of yourself well.” He tilted to the side and faced Choonhee. “By the way, I was asking this last night but you quickly fell asleep. Do you really want to do that modeling thing?”

Choonhee didn’t respond for a while, “Tell me.” Jonghyun said.

“If I said I want to try it, will you allow me?”

Jonghyun sighed and tried to smile, “If that’s what you want and what will make you happy, then I have to agree with it.” He smiled. “If my baby wants to have it, then I’ll give it to her.” He said.

“How do you find my photos then? I need an honest answer. What you say will define my decision if I want to go for it or not.”

“Do you want an honest answer?”

“Regardless of the fact that you love me and I’m your girlfriend, tell me the verdict of my photos without being biased.”

“They are hot.” He uttered. Choonhee frowned. “They are amazing. You are very beautiful. I am very impressed I even want to make a standee out of both photos.” He said. “But I somehow thanked the fact that you don’t dress either way. It will be hard to control numerous guys for falling if they ever find how gorgeous you are.” He admitted and looked at her after. “You should continue then. Do it because you really look great.”

“Aniya.” Choonhee smiled. “I don’t have to continue doing it because I already got what I want.” She said. “I don’t need to show to everybody how beautiful I can get. My greatest happiness is when you tell me how beautiful I am in your eyes. That’s all that matters. I can forget about everything.”

“But…”

“Sekyun-unnie said this thing will help me grow and develop, but I believe the things that can make me develop are those that I really intended on doing. I’m happy she appreciated my potentials as a model, but being a teacher and a simple girl defines me as a person. I don’t need to express my emotions and projections in the camera. I’m happy with just showing my passion in teaching and my desire to love you even better.” She smiled widely. “Whether I do it or not, I’m pretty sure I can make you love me even more. I have yet to show you everything.” She smirked.

Jonghyun’s smile turned naughty from puppyish. “I’m intrigued when you say you have yet to show me everything… so can you start showing everything one by one?”

“YAH!” She quickly got off the bed. “STOP RIGHT THERE.” She instructed.

They didn’t know SHINee members were already waiting downstairs. They heard Choonhee shouted.

 

“That is the aftershock effect of what happened last night.” Onew, being the most experienced member when it comes to that kind of stuffs, told the other members and they all laughed.



 

(A/N: I am trying to make it go there ~ To you know where ~)