Do You Like Me?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Can we just spend the rest of the day together?” Jonghyun said while driving with Choonhee.

“Then where are we going?” She asked.

“Can we stay at your apartment instead and watch some movies?”

“My apartment?”

“Yeah. Look, it’s already 4 o’clock in the afternoon and we cannot do anything fun outside. Let’s just watch at your apartment and eat everything we want. I bought some DVDs and we can watch them one by one today.” He said.

“What about food?”

“I bought some in the grocery before going, but we can call for a delivery if you want anything else.” Jonghyun looked at her and smirked. “I know you, there are already lots of foods in front of you but you always look for anything else.” He chuckled.

“Aniya~” Choon Hee shook her head. “You just don’t know what I want, and you keep on giving me things, foods, or whatever that I don’t even crave for.” She explained.

“How will I know? Do I have to ask you every single time about the things that you want?” He said, with voice a little louder than usual.

“It’s not like that.” Choonhee’s voice started to be a little louder, too. “I mean, it’s not like I oblige you to buy this, buy that, buy everything, but don’t expect me to like all because practically, there are really things that I don’t like.”

“I don’t get you. I mean, I’m almost giving you everything, but you never stop complaining!”

“Since when did I complain?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Remember the time when I bought you chocolates and you say you don’t eat it. The next day I bought you pizza but you told me you like to eat cake. Then I told you I don’t want to eat Pizza then you suddenly kept on insisting you want to eat it so I ended up just drinking coffee. Your weird clothes are too much to handle so I helped you dress yourself but you kept on showing me the disturbed look because you’re wearing what I suggested. What is your problem, really? The first day you like this, the 2nd day you don’t like this, and then the 3rd day you like it again! You’re confusing!”

“I am not confusing, you just don’t get what I want!”

“Then I’ll never get what you want!”

Choon Hee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms after turning her gaze to the window. “You never complained until now.” She looked at him again… “Tell me, are you getting sick of me?”

“No. It’s not even close to getting sick.” He admitted. “It’s just that… you always freak me out that I think I’m going crazy anytime soon.”

“I freak you out?” She said cluelessly. “I didn’t know.”

“Yes, you do. All the freaking time.” He chuckled.

“Then it’s a tie.” Choon Hee uttered. “Just by thinking of you I already want to pull my hair. You’re making me crazy as much as I do to you.”

Jonghyun suddenly stopped the car and looked at her, as if he’s waiting for her to say something.

“Are you admitting you like me?” Jonghyun uttered.

Choon Hee looked at him blankly and shook her head. “No.” She said simply.

“Then I’m not admitting anything, too.”

They stared at each other for about 5 seconds and then they chuckled.

(A/N: Has everyone been doing well??)