Meeting Jonghyun’s family members

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Updatiess~~ HI!!)



 

“Are you ready?” Jonghyun looked at his side to see how she held her breathing. “Hey, just relax, okay? They won’t eat you. They are nice people.” He said. “They act just like me.” Jonghyun assured.

“Huuh??” She helplessly looked at Jonghyun when she heard it. “They are like you? Aniya~ I don’t want to go now.” Choonhee bit her lower lip. “How can I impress all three Jonghyun-like people?” She whispered to herself. He chuckled and just pressed the doorbell.

“Finally.” Jonghyun’s noona said as soon as she opened the door and saw Jonghyun. “We missed you Jongie~” She switched her gaze to Choonhee. “And this beautiful girl over here is…”

“Song Choonhee. She’s Song Choonhee, noona.” He introduced.

“Oh~~~” Song Dam nodded as if she remembered who she was. She smiled at Choonhee and grabbed her hand. “Come on inside, the food is waiting.” She said to her and pulled her inside, leaving Jonghyun who just followed after Choonhee stepped in.

“Jonghyun is here~ But we have a rather important guest.” His noona uttered as they approached the dinner table.

“Jonghyun-ah.” His mother dearly approached Jonghyun and hugged her. “Umma missed you a lot.”

“Me, too, umma. I missed you so much.” He replied and hugged his mother again.

“And I see that you are with someone…”

“Umma~” Song Dam noona called, “She is Song Choonhee. Remember? Choonhee?” She grinned sheepishly.

“Oh yeah~” She went forward to see her clearly. “She was the one Jongie kept on mentioning when he is on the phone.”

“Umma~” Jonghyun tried to stop his umma from talking too much.

“You are very beautiful dear.” His mother praised. “No wonder why he likes you that much.”

“Yah, umma~” Jonghyun called in embarrassment. “Let’s eat, okay? Hey, Choonhee-ah, sit here.” He took her hand and led her to her seat like a real gentleman. His umma and noona squealed in silence like giddy teenagers.

“I’m here.” They heard a man’s voice coming in.

“Oh, it’s appa.” Song Dam noona uttered and rushed towards the door. Choonhee noticed the sudden change on Jonghyun’s expression.

Soon, Choonhee also met Jonghyun’s appa. But she couldn’t help but notice how the atmosphere suddenly became awkward when his father arrived.

“I’m glad you came despite your busy schedule.” His mother uttered while they were in the middle of eating.

“I can’t say no to you, umma. You know that.” He simply said.

“When are you going to start thinking about your future in a serious way Kim Jonghyun?” His father uttered out of nowhere. “You’re not getting any younger. Fame is not for a lifetime. Sooner or later, you will be coming to us informing that you will be getting married. Don’t you want to be serious about your life now?” He said as he took a glimpse of Choonhee who was on Jonghyun’s side.

“I’m being serious about my life now, appa.” Jonghyun said in a civil manner. “I hope you could understand that this is what I want.”

“It’s not that I don’t understand that you like what you’re doing. I’m just worried it might not be stable enough for the future.” He looked at Choonhee. “I’m she doesn’t want an unsecured life.”

“If that’s the case.” Jonghyun looked at his father coldly. “I’ll make sure she will have a secured life.”

“If you just continued your studies before…”

“Kim Jong Guk.” His mother uttered. “Can we not go back to the same conversation again? Jonghyun is here together with Choonhee. It will be great to enjoy dinner instead.” She said and tried to start a conversation with Choonhee to make the atmosphere lighter. “So what makes you busy, Choonhee?” She asked.

“I teach as a preschool teacher in Baekyunji Educare, ma’am.” She said politely and brightly.

“Oh that is great!” His mom expressed. “But please call me auntie ~ Anyways… I’m sorry but I really thought you were just a teenager right when I saw you a while ago.”

“Hehehe.” She laughed cutely. “I always get the same expression. They say I looked like 16.” She, Umma, and Noona laughed together.

“But you really looked like a 16 year old.” Song Dam noona said. “I feel so old.”

“I am 21, unnie.” She said.

“If you don’t mind me asking… how did the two of you meet each other?”

“He followed me all the time.” / “She’s a SHINee fan.” Both of them said at the same time. The three other people in the house looked at them in confusion.

“Unnie asked me. I think I should be the one answering her.” Choonhee said to Jonghyun with a Don’t-dare-interrupting-me tone. “Soojin unnie and Onew oppa’s daughter, Sooki, is my student.” She started. “After knowing I was the fan who set the dating ban for SHINee, Jonghyun oppa started following me around, and eventually…” She looked at Jonghyun before continuing. “I think that’s when he started falling for me.” She smiled wittily at Jong.

“Hey~” Jonghyun looked at her in defense.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He shook his head because he can’t deny the fact that what she said was all true. He just continued eating.

****

“Please take care of him.” Song Dam noona said as they walked together outside the house on the way to Jonghyun’s car. The other was still conversing with his mother before bidding goodbye. “Jongie tends to be childish at times. I’m glad you’re a preschool teacher. You can handle him well, then.”

She chuckled. “He really acts like a complete child at times.”

“It’s probably my fault. I spoiled him too much when he was growing. He is used on getting everything that he wished for. When he’s being childish and is acting like a spoiled brat, I suggest you to stand like how you scold your students in school, but please, love and treat him right.”

She smiled and nodded. Song Dam took her hands and pressed it tightly. “He’s serious about you. I know he is. The sparks on his eyes and the curve when he smiles tell me he’s deeply in love with you.”



 

(A/N: Sharing a random story: I was so touched when a friend continuously sent me Onew photos because he knows very well how stressed I am today with regards to our org. OMG. Hehehe. I was really moved. People around me sure knows that the only person that can make me smile is him. Stop the drama ~ I'll try to update before sleeping tonight.)