Will you marry me… again?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Choonri went to Choonhee’s home that afternoon. “Jonghyun-sunbae was asking why you’re not picking your phone. He told me he called you a lot of times already.” She said as she entered the house and found Choonhee watching some show.

“I don’t want to talk to him, okay?” She said and snubbed her friend.

Choonri sighed, “Hey, mommy…” She sat beside her, “Did you already tell him about your baby?”

Choonhee looked at Riri with a bad expression, “When he doesn’t even know what a freakin’ pregnancy test kit is? He’s stupid, you know. He didn’t get what I was trying to tell him last night.”

“He didn’t know it?” Choonri chuckled. “You should’ve told him then. Of course, you cannot blame him for being ignorant about that. He’s a male, and you’re the first person he ever married, of course, there are really things he doesn’t know about.”

“Doesn’t he watch dramas, movies, and stuff? He should know it.” She insisted.

“Males don’t always pay attention to the little details. They see movie in a whole plot. Females will remember what color of shirt the lead wore on a certain scene, but males won’t even look at it in the first place.”

Choonhee looked at her blankly and shook her head. She turned her attention back to the show she was watching.

“Okay, fine, I won’t argue with you anymore.” Choonri stood up. “But you should go with me.”

“Go where?”

“Somewhere that you will know once we get there.” She grabbed her friend’s hand and they left.

Soon, Choonhee was surprised as they reached SM Company. “What are we doing here, seriously?” Choonhee asked in an irritated manner. “If you’re gonna ask me to see you rehearse and practice, please, I’ve seen you perform a lot of times already. I’m getting sick of it now.” She whined.

“Watching me practice is an interesting thing to do, but what we are about to witness couldn’t get more interesting than what you think about now.” Choonri winked and went straight to the elevator. “We’re going to the rooftop, so be ready.”

With what she said, Choonhee suddenly felt nervousness. She didn’t know why she started to feel discomfort and felt like her heart will burst anytime soon.

As soon as they went to the rooftop, she was very puzzled why there were many people present. She looked around, and recognized some of her shawol friends. Some were new faces. If they are SHINee fans then they must be new to the fandom.

They were crowding and the rooftop is full of people. Choonhee didn’t even realize Riri went out of her side. As she turned to her side, she realized she was standing there alone and in front of her were super plenty of fans.

“Unnie…” One fan uttered. “We’re really happy for you.”

Choonhee frowned as she really doesn’t know why exactly they have to be happy for her. She was frozen, and realized the fans were slowly dividing into two, revealing Jonghyun in the middle of the crowd standing exactly in front of her, about 10-12 steps away.

Jonghyun smiled and walked towards her.

It was as if they were not married, Choonhee’s heartbeat stopped as she saw how stunning Jonghyun is. She was feeling the same way as how she felt the moment she realized she was in love with this person. They’re married but Jonghyun’s stares give her Goosebumps and make her feel unease. She swallowed and waited for him.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t aware it was a pregnancy test kit.” Jonghyun said as both of them stood only inches away from each other. “I’m sorry I give you failed promises. I buy you cake instead of pizza. I go home 10 instead of 7. I choose sleeveless instead of the loose shirt that you actually prefer.”

“Shh. It’s okay. I understand.” Choonhee held her hubby’s face and cupped it with her hands. “I love you and I already accepted all that, and I’m sorry I’m being so stubborn at times.” She chuckled as tears were about to fall on her cheeks. “And I’m sorry I broke the plates when I was mad.”

“No problem. We can buy as plenty as you want.”

The fans heard it and they all laughed. “They heard it so I really should buy you dozens of plates.” He uttered. “But promising you to buy those isn’t my purpose why this is happening. Do you know how much I love you?” Choonhee was about to answer. “I mean exactly. Do you know EXACTLY how I love you?” Choonhee was unable to answer. “Me, too. I don’t know how much I love you, but all I know is it’s beyond the word ‘so much’. It’s an understatement to say I love you so much, cause definitely it’s more than that.”

The fans started screaming. Jonghyun turned to them and motioned “sshhh”. He went back to look at her, then he held her hand and knelt down. “I know it’s funny to ask this because we’re already married…”

He wasn’t done talking yet when Choonhee really started crying. “Will you marry me again, Song Choonhee?” He asked, voice shaking.

Choonhee nodded undoubtedly. “Of course, you don’t even have to ask that. I’m going to marry you no matter how many times you want to.” She said while crying.

Jonghyun smiled and looked at her tummy, “Did you hear it baby? Umma will marry appa again.” He rubbed her tummy and gently kissed it. “Appa loves you, always remember that.”

It was followed by all the cheers from the SHINee World. The other four members, who were also present, shouted. “Congrats again, buddy!!” They shouted.

“I’m happy for you, sis!” Choonri shouted while clapping happily. She didn’t notice Key was beside her.

“You’re hitting me with your elbow already.” Key said with his diva voice.

 

Choonri looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry okay?” She said and walked away.



 

(A/N: And you know very well that I'm the type to not end it just like that ~ JongHee's story together with their future offspring will continue on the next story featuring SHINee's almight diva, Key ~ Check it out here ~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/209329 Oh. And Thank you for supporting this fic. :) Let's enjoy some time together again! :D)