Let me guess… it’s Kibum’s turn?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Jonghyun-ah.” Choonhee patted Jonghyun’s legs. It was already 9 am and they need to rise already. Jonghyun didn’t move. He was still fast asleep on the bed. “Yah~” Choonhee said and shook his leg even harder. Jonghyun turned to her side and stretched for a bit. “It’s already 9 am.”

Jonghyun rose and gave his wife a morning hug. “Where’s my morning kiss?” He asked afterwards. Choonhee smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. “I liked it.” Jonghyun chuckled.

“You should wash up and let’s eat breakfast together. I already prepared them.” She smiled. Jonghyun jumped off the bed and went inside the bathroom to wash himself up.

They were eating happily together when Choonhee opened the topic about her friend. “Do you still remember Choonri?” She asked.

Jonghyun nodded. “Ahuh. She’s your bestfriend right? The one in Busan.” He recalled.

“When I was still in Busan, SM Ent held an audition, and she was casted.” She smiled and felt really proud of her friend.

“Oh, really?” Jonghyun was amused, too. “It’s very good then! Wait, does it mean she’s going to stay in Seoul from now on? You’re going to be with her regularly then!” Jonghyun was happy his wife’s bestfriend will be in Seoul.

“She even asked me to stay here with us while she’s on training.” She looked at Jonghyun who seemed to change expression. “But of course I said no. She chuckled. I know you chose the house a little far from SHINee because you want them to leave us alone. I would also not allow Choonri to join us.”

Jonghyun looked at his wife naughtily. “After all, I don’t want a disturbance in a while.”

He chuckled and shook his head. “Even calling her bestfriend a disturbance.” He joked.

“Just when it comes to us…” She cleared. “Of course, all I want in this house are you and me. Later on, of course, we will be joined by our kids.” She smiled dearly at her husband. “But she will be coming today before going to the apartment I searched for her. Is it okay maybe if she could join us until lunch?”

“Of course. No problem at all, and I want to know her, too. She’s my wife’s bestfriend, you know.”

They were in the middle of chatting during breakfast when the doorbell rang. “Oh, it must be her already.” She wiped and ran to the door.

She was surprised when it was not Choonhee. “Congratulations on the new house!!!!” The four SHINee members, including Soojin, Sooki, and Jingook, immediately shouted cheerfully after she opened the door.

“H-hey…” Choonhee was dumbfounded and surprised.

“Let’s go in! Let’s go in!” Key even shouted and everybody went inside, even brushing Choonhee beside the door. “We brought a lot for the housewarming celebration!”

Everybody was excited except the newly weds.

“Guys… what the hell is this?” Jonghyun marched towards everybody with a heavy heart. “You were just here last night. Why do you even spend so much energy in going here?!” He whined.

“Why?!” Minho shouted. “We’re just here to celebrate with your new house! And we brought a lot! There are even foods that Soojin cooked for us today. We really intended to surprise you that’s why we don’t expect Choonhee to cook a lot today.” He explained.

Few minutes after they came, someone rang the doorbell again. It was really Choonri this time. Everybody welcomed her and was very interested to know her.

“So are you a SHINee fan?” Minho asked her while they were on the living area eating chips.

Choonri innocently shook her head. She saw the disappointed look on the members’ faces. “But since Choonhee is a fan, I often hear your music and see your videos when we are together.” She said. The members started to smile and felt a little relieved.

“Do you know all the members then?” Onew asked. They were paying attention to Choonri who is very new to the group.

“I know all the four members’ names.” She proudly stated. The members frowned and Choonhee, who was on her side, elbowed her.

“Riri-ah, didn’t I tell you SHINee has 5 members?” She whispered.

“Oh, really?! They are five?!” Choonri shouted in surprise. “I thought they were only four. Seriously, I’m very sorry.” She said with an apologetic look.

The members just laughed, and treated it as if it was very funny. “So tell us, who are the four members that you know.”

“Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin…” She stopped and looked at Key awkwardly. “I’m really sorry but I don’t know who you are.” She said with a very sorry look.

The four members laughed loudly while Key looked at her with a very displeasing look. Choonhee felt embarrassed for her friend. She opened her laptop and immediately faced it to Riri.

“He was the one you told me who has the weirdest hairstyle during Lucifer.” Choonhee said and played the Lucifer MV on her laptop. “Look. There are five members, right? He is the one who had one side of his head shaved.” She explained.

“Oh my God, is he him?!” Choonri couldn’t believe it and even switched sight from time to time to Key and to the music video. “I couldn’t believe it.” She started chuckling. “Hee-ah, now I remember. He’s the member with the weirdest style in the group, right?”

It was supposed to be a whisper but everybody heard it.

“What did you say?!” Key stood up and pointed at Choonri. “Weirdest style?! Are you insulting my sense of fashion?!” He shouted angrily.

“Oh look, I didn’t mean it that way. I just think it’s weird. I just based on my taste of fashion. I didn’t mean to sound offensive, I’m sorry.” She talked calmly and even stood up to give respect.

“You have dirty taste of fashion then. You don’t know what fashion is.” Key looked at Choonhee and the others. “Did I hear it right when you said she will be having training under SM Entertainment? Yah, let me tell you. I don’t think you can do it. Aside from your wrong perception when it comes to fashion, I think you’re not pretty, stunning enough, and has the potential to be called a star.” He said.

“That was harsh!” Choonri’s voice went louder.

“Hey, hey, hey, guys, calm down…” Jonghyun stood up and asked them to stop. “Your fight won’t give any good vibes to this new house. Please save it some other time.”

“Can we just fight outside then?” Choonri said with an eyebrow raising over Key.

“Hey… I thought Choonri is very nice. I didn’t know there’s a sleeping inside.” Soojin whispered to Choonhee in all honesty.

She looked at Soojin and agreed. “Yes, unnie. I even call her at times and she doesn’t care about it. She has very strong attitude so if she and Key will fight like that, I swear it’s a world war.” She said.

“Don’t try me, little girl.” Key uttered.

“I don’t even know you’re an idol. Aside from your weird fashion, your face isn’t even idol-like.” Choonri said and sat back down.

Key was about to fight back when Onew stopped him. “Kibum-ah. It’s enough.” Onew said and pulled him back to the couch.

“She irritates me.” Kibum whispered and tried to divert his attention somewhere else.

 

Jonghyun then patted Onew’s shoulder that was just on his side. “Let me guess hyung … it’s Kibum’s turn anytime soon.” Both of them chuckled and secretly held a high five.



 

(A/N: Okay, I seriously don't want to promise anything about this~ But if ever I decide on anything, I'll let you know and let's rock Key's world through Choonri anytime soon. Hehehe~ I just did it because I remembered Choonhee and Jonghyun first had an interaction during the latter part of Hello, Onew appa~ Hahahaha. There will probably be 3-4 chapters to got before the fic ends.. School is coming, and I'm starting to not feel well. LOL. I should sleep for the mean time. Let me hear what you got to say!! TAHAHAHHA)