SHINee Baby 2

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Aniya, Kim Jonghyun. You are going to eat dinner with me tonight or you’ll end up sleeping on the couch tonight.” Choonhee said and immediately ended the call.

Jonghyun was dumbfounded for a second and looked at the Onew who was sitting beside him. “Hyung… does it really have to be like this?” He said like a stupid child and hardly rested his head on the wall. They were shooting for a product endorsement and the staff said they might extend the pictorial for that day.

“What’s wrong?” Onew asked.

“She is so weird. Someone’s real identity really comes out once you get to be with them 24 hours a day in one house. It’s frustrating. She’s more possessive and demanding than I. And I swear, making her mad is no joke. She’ll really throw you whatever is on her hand. Hyung, it’s been only 3 months! I’m scared of what else she can reveal about herself!” Jonghyun desperately held his hyung’s hand. “Hyung… you are expert when it comes to this… please… help me.” He begged.

“But Choonhee and Soojin are different. I don’t even know why Choonhee became like that as how you describe her now.” Onew felt sorry that he couldn’t help his dongsaeng.

“And she’s also eating a lot these days… Really… why do I feel like she’s being more voracious than Minho?”

“OMG hyung, is she like that?” Key’s hearing reached their conversation so he jumped to the two and joined in. Taemin and Minho came in because of their curiosity.

“Hey… I’m not gossiping against my wife, okay? She is just making me crazy.” Jonghyun whined. They were talking when a married noona passed by. It was one of the coordinators at the photoshoot.

“Noona.” He called out.

“Yes, Jonghyun-ah?” The noona answered.

“Do girls really eat less when they’re single than when they’re married?” He asked her straightforwardly. “I mean… did you show your husband your true side only when the two of you got married?”

The noona frowned for a while and tried to smile. “Let me guess… are you having silly arguments with your wife?” She chuckled. “Dear… you won’t know what the problem is unless you hear it straight from her. Girls are never the same, let me tell you.” She smiled and walked away.

Jonghyun looked at the members with a WTF look. “How can I ask her when she’s whining about everything when I come back home?”

“Do you want Soojin to talk to her?” Onew tried to help.

“No need, hyung. For sure, Soojin will side to her. Girls like to join forces. It won’t be nice. I would hate it more if Soojin ever nags at me, too.”

“Right. You wouldn’t like her nagging, too.” Onew agreed. “Our difference probably is that… I got used on Soojin nagging… but the thing is, she doesn’t shout and throws things, probably because there’s already a child at home when we started living together.” He stopped for a while and a bright idea came to mind. “So you really need to have a child soon.”

Riri and Choonhee were at home watching television together. “Oh, the plate is almost empty.” She said referring to the chips that they were eating. “Do you want some more?” Riri nodded. “I’ll get it for a while.”

She stood up happily and stopped for a while after feeling the world spinning around. She immediately held on the table to support herself.

“Hee-ah, Hee-ah, are you okay?” Choonri stood up and went to see what happened to Choonhee. “Hey, Choonhee!”

“I’m okay~” She said but she still felt dizzy. “Really… this is disturbing.” She sat on the couch and held her temples. “I’ve been experiencing this for a week now.”

“You’re not telling this to Jonghyun-oppa?”

She shook her head. “He’ll be worried. He might even miss schedules just for this.”

“Aish! PABO!” Choonri shouted in annoyance. “If you’re experiencing this for a week then there’s something wrong with your body already! Aish! This pabo, really!” Choonri shouted and start nagging. “I should really call Jonghyun oppa now and ask him to come home.”

“Aniya, riri.” She stopped her friend. “Don’t call him. He’s busy with work.” Choonri was about to dial his number. “I said don’t call her. please.”

“I’ll just call Soojin unnie then.” She said and decided to call their unnie.

“Here.” Soojin handled her something. Both Hee and Ri looked at the kit awkwardly.

“What do you mean by this, unnie?” Choonhee uttered.

“Just try it. The result will determine if you are not pregnant or you ‘might’ be pregnant. If it’s positive then take it three times for us to be sure.”

“What if it’s negative?” Riri asked curiously.

Soojin shrugged her shoulders, “Then better luck next time.”

“Unnie…” Choonhee walked towards Soojin and Riri. She just came out of the comfort room.

“What does it say then?” Soojin asked. Choonhee showed her the result. “Oh my God, Choonhee it’s positive!!!!!” Soojin uttered happily and almost jumped.

They calmed down after spazzing like crazy girls because it’s positive. “Let’s try it three times today. If it all say positive… then it’s a very positive pregnancy then!” Soojin energetically uttered.

All three were positive. The three couldn’t get any happier. “Oh my God, Choonhee, you are going to be a mommy soon!” Choonri shouted and clapped her hands crazily. “I’m excited!!!”

“Hey… hey… You should make this a very explosive announcement to your husband.” Soojin uttered. “Uhmmm… maybe… have a session together first then tell it to him after you’re done.” Soojin gave a very naughty suggestion, but even Choonhee agreed to it.

“Yah! Don’t talk like that in front of me!” Choonri, the only single in the group, uttered. “You are disgusting, really!”



 

(A/N: Ayyyeee~ Let's celebrate!)