We’ll start a family together

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“I’m still thinking where to buy a house. Where do you want to live? Busan or Seoul?” Jonghyun said as they walked on the street together.

“Hey!” Choonhee finally woke up in reality. She stopped walking and took her hand away from his grip. “Are you joking? What did just happen?” It seems like she just woke up from a very long sleep.

Jonghyun smiled and sighed. He faced her and cupped her face with his hands. “We just got married, baby.” He said.

Choonhee thought for a while and showed a very surprise expression. “Oh my God!” She burst out. “I should’ve stopped you!” She shouted and tried to go back to where they were before but Jonghyun pulled her back to his arms.

“It’s funny you’re not even aware we’re getting married.” He chuckled. “Didn’t I tell you the only person that I want to marry is you? I want to get married now. I’m sorry if I have to kidnap you and do things so sudden.” He apologized.

Choonhee looked at him confusingly, wondering what happened after all these time. Jonghyun got what she was thinking so he leaned closer to hug his dear wife.

“I wasn’t thinking right when I decided to believe what you all said.” Jonghyun uttered. “I should’ve known you tried to leave me just because you’re protecting me. I should’ve known you do it unselfishly. I should’ve thought more broadly. I should’ve made earlier efforts to keep you back.” He looked at her and caressed her cheeks. “I’m sorry it had been too tough on you.”

“Jonghyun-ah~” Choonhee’s tears fall from her eyes. Those were not tears of grief. She is very happy. Happy as in super happy.

“Hey… don’t cry.” Jonghyun wiped her tears away and hugged her while brushing his fingers against her hair. “But please, don’t leave just like that again… from now on, if you’re angry at me and you want to leave, I will allow you, just please tell me where you are going so I can ran after you after several minutes.” He said with a very sweet voice.

Choonhee buried her face on his chest, savoring the day that the two of them finally can be counted as one. It was a surprise, but she has to admit how happy she felt now that she is slowly realizing she’s already married to Kim Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun-oppa!” 3 fans shouted as they saw the two hugging each other.

Jonghyun happily smiled and looked at fans. “Annyong!” He waved with one hand, the other one holding Choonhee’s hand.

She tried to pull off her hand, but Jonghyun held it tightly and didn’t want to let it go. He then raised their hands together with their wedding rings on the fingers. “We’re married!!” Choonhee almost jumped in surprise when she heard Jonghyun announced it to everyone on the street.

The fangirls were shocked at the moment but they became happy and went forward to personally congratulate them.

“Oppa… did you already post this announcement on twitter?” One of the fans said while smiling widely.

“Oh yeah~ I haven’t announced it on twitter yet!” Jonghyun shouted.

“Then can we take the lead instead?” The girl replied. “Can we take a picture of you together while showing your rings? This will be the temporary wedding gift that we will give you. At least allow us to have a very big announcement to the whole Kpop industry about your marriage.” She said.

Choonhee looked at Jonghyun worriedly.

“Don’t worry. SHINee World accepted it already. They are willing to support us now.” He told him.

The fans took photos of them together and promised to post it on SHINee’s fansite to tell it to the whole fandom.

“It might be a little late, but in behalf of the fandom. I promise to send you a very special wedding gift.” They realized 2 of the fangirls were the administrators of SHINee’s fansites. They bid goodbye then and left the two again.

“Are we going back to Seoul or do you want to stay here?” Jonghyun asked after a while when the two of them got inside the car.

“Your job is in Seoul. Of course, we need to be there. And besides, I work in Seoul, too.” She said.

“But before deciding on everything else… I need to talk to your parents first. I feel sorry I had to get you without asking their permission, but I had to act quickly. You sneaky girl. I swear I’ll die if ever you leave me again.” He said.

****

Jonghyun cannot even breathe while facing Choonhee’s parents. Her mother looked so sweet, but her father seemed to be estimating him from head to toe.

“Are you sure you’ll take care of her well? Pabo-yah, you didn’t even ask for our permission first before marrying her.” The father stated.

“Appa… stop calling him pabo.” Choonhee tried to stop her father.

“Since we cannot do anything about it, and both of you are in the right age already. Okay, let’s say I trust you since Choonhee put her trust on you. But pabo-yah, if I ever see my daughter cry, I’m assuring you someone who made her cry will be dead on the spot.” His father threatened.

 

Jonghyun swallowed few times and nodded. “Of course. I won’t make her cry, appuji.” He said. “I promise.”



 

(A/N: That moment when Onew went back to twitter. Not saying anything about his username guys~ You can check it on twitter or ask me if you really have no idea and is interested to know.. Okay. I gave you 5 updates for today~ Until tomorrow. Love lots! Give me comments! :D :D)