Woman~

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Jonghyun-ssi.” The staff called when she entered SHINee’s Waiting room. They were about to have a special stage performance for an event prepared by KBS Network.

He looked at her, “Shin Sekyung was asking if you could spare a little time to talk to her.” She said.

Jonghyun looked at the other members in a confusing expression. “What about now?” He asked them. 2MinKey shook their heads.

“We don’t know about you.” Key said.

“Talk to her.” Onew suggested. “If someone’s asking to talk with you. You should be polite enough to accept the invitation, regardless of whoever it is.”

And because they know that the leader always knows best, Jonghyun nodded and went out to see Shin Sekyung. Though half of him wants to reject the invitation, he still has to give it a shot.

“Kim Jonghyun.” Sekyung uttered as soon as he got outside.

“Let’s go somewhere private.” Jonghyun uttered and led her to somewhere with not much of people roaming around. “What about this time?” He said. No hint of happiness at all.

“Look. I just want to tell you I apologize if ever I brought trouble to your relationship.”

Jonghyun was rather surprised to hear those words coming out from Shin Sekyung’s mouth.

“I was probably just jealous and insecure that I am not chosen this time.” She admitted. “I suddenly regret setting you aside before. If I didn’t do that then I believe you’re mine by this time.” She smiled. “But I suddenly thought the one you deserve is really her and not me.”

Jonghyun’s eyebrows almost met as he was clueless why she had to say that.

“You probably didn’t even know we met each other 2 times already.” She confessed and smiled to the ground. “Meeting her made me realized I was nothing. She made it clear to me why you chose her. She showed me what kind of girl Kim Jonghyun deserves.” She chuckled. “I don’t think I have any right to steal you away. I cannot do that when the person I’m competing against is much better than me.”

He can’t believe why Sekyung suddenly looked little for herself, but inside him is a proud boyfriend hearing praises for his girlfriend.

“And in your part, it’s not even worth it if you will lose her.” She turned from a smiling face into a serious one. “I heard from her that she’s not continuing the career as a model because you are not allowing her to. You may want to ask her first if she wants to do it or not before deciding.” Sekyung sounded like a friend giving opinion to someone close to her. “I’m also a girl, and my opinion might be different from others, but we, as women, always want to think about our man’s wants and what can make them happy, and sometimes, we’re considering it too much that we almost forget our purpose in life.”

Jonghyun listened carefully to what she was saying.

“It will sound really funny that I’m actually giving suggestions for you to boost you relationship, but I want you to know I’m not that bad. Don’t trap her in your world if you want your relationship to grow. She’s a person whose purpose in life is not just to please you and make you happy. Give her what she deserves as much as she tries to make you happy.” Sekyung lent her hand for a shake hands.

“I’m saying this because I see a potential in her as a sunbae in the world of modeling. I know you noticed it, too, because you are a model as well. Did you see her facial expressions? The way she placed her hands on her face? She’s even not aware that she used her best assets to make good photographs. I heard it was her first time to do it. Don’t you see her bright future? I bet she will be even better if she is given the opportunity to go on. That’s what the clients see in her that’s why she became an immediate hit after only one magazine issue.”

Jonghyun took her hand and shook together. “Thank You for all that you said.”

“I’ll deserve to be thanked if I ever see a development in the future.” She smiled and bid goodbye. “I’m hoping to see her soon.” She started walking away.

“What did you two talked about?” Onew asked as soon as Jonghyun went back to the waiting area.

“Will you believe me if I ever tell we talked about her opinions in making my relationship with Choonhee last stronger?” He said with a funny face.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Key snubbed while fixing his hair.

“I’m not kidding, seriously.” Jonghyun replied. “She was sorry and told me they already met for 2 times already.”

“Wow. I didn’t see it coming.” Minho uttered.

“Let me ask you this guys, do you think Choonhee has the future in modeling?”

The four guys looked at him weirdly for a second before finally absorbing what he was saying.

“She’s beautiful.” Key said honestly. “I didn’t think she could actually be a model someday. But her beauty is not a joke.”

“Plus the fact that she didn’t receive any training before doing the photoshoot, I really can say she has a potential.” Minho uttered.

 

“The same thing as I didn’t expected Soojin to be such an actress and a dancer herself.” Onew shook his head. “Women are really unpredictable. They are not what they seem at the first glance. There will always be something hidden inside them.” 


 

(A/N: Should she go for it? Or not?? Go? Not? Go? Not?)