She's my .... GIRLFRIEND

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: I really apologize for the very late update... I was doing random things and was laughing randomly. Blame SHINee and their live chat and their funny drawings. OMG. Still laughing like mad... So I apologized because there might probably be a lot of errors that you'll come across. Anyways~)

 

SHINee’s new song played and in cue, the boys started dancing. From outside, Soojin and Choon Hee could hear the music.

“Unnie… are you sure it’s okay to go inside while they are practicing? What if we’re not allowed to disturb them?”

“I’m the leader’s wife~ We should use my power during this time.” Soojin winked at her and she went ahead to open the door. “Excuse me~”

“Jagiya ~~” Onew immediately stopped dancing and went to his wife, shoulders almost dropping. “Jagi~ I’m so tired.” He said like a whining child. Onew buried his head on her shoulder. He was leaning very low because he’s a lot taller than Soojin.

“I brought you food. Let’s take a break for a while.” Soojin looked at the choreographer. “Can they take a rest for a bit?”

The choreographer nodded, “Sure , Soojin.”

“Thank You!!” She happily uttered back.  She turned around and realized Choon Hee didn’t follow her inside. “Wait a bit, oppa.” She patted his shoulders a couple of times and run moderately to the door.

“Uhh…” She made a sound for the other members to pay attention. “I thought of seeking help…” She started talking when the members paid attention. “…so I called her for some support.” She smiled and immediately pulled Choon Hee’s arm from outside.

“Oh.” Key uttered and frowned. “She must be Song Choon Hee.” It was only the 3rd time the other 3 members have seen her officially. “Kim Jonghyun’s dating fling.”

A part of Choon Hee was hurt when she heard the word “fling”. So yeah… things never changed. I’m still someone he just plays around with. A fling, to be exact.

“Hi! It was very nice meeting you again!” Minho waved his hand to her.

“Annyong!” She waved back happily, after all, he is her first bias.

“Choon Hee-ah.” Jonghyun called her attention.

She almost wanted to laugh when she saw his reaction. He’s exhausted, tired, frustrated, sleepy, haggard, messy hair, sweaty shirt, looking at her with puppy eyes. He was just sitting there at the corner. He might probably be waiting for her to go to him.

“Go.” Soojin whispered and gently pushed her back. She chuckled and just went to him.

“Why are you here?” He changed expression all of a sudden. Now he’s acting like an annoyed kid who is pissed about everything. “You weren’t even calling me or sending me some messages.”

“You, too. Ever since that day at the classroom, you never contacted me again.” She hit him lightly. “And you’re always the one coming up to me. How would I know?” She started to sound a little bit annoyed, too.

“Do I always have to be the first one reaching for you? Will it hurt to be the one coming to me now?” Jonghyun’s mood swings can’t be stopped. He suddenly looked like a kid about to cry soon.

“A simple text saying you miss me would give me a hint that you want to see me. I don’t come to you because I’m not assuming anything. After all, you just said you like me, and I like you, too, but we don’t have any serious relationship at all.” She cleared.

“Oh? You have a point.” He thought for a while and stood up.

Choon Hee was confused, but was surprised when Jonghyung grabbed her hand and helped her stand up.

“Everyone.” He called out. “My girlfriend.” He simply said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“OOOHHHH~” The members went crazy hearing his announcement.

And Choon Hee was surprised about what she heard. WHAT?

“Yaahh~ Are you serious?!” Choon Hee shouted hysterically, both embarrassed and puzzled.

“De~~” He looked straight at her and said it in a very sweet tone. “It’s to assure you that I will always miss you whenever you’re not around.”

“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” Key shouted annoyingly. “Can you say it to her without us? It irritates me!”

“Go away, hyung.” Taemin added.

“HEEYY~~” Minho chuckled. “The two remaining singles are under pressure to find a girl.”

“I’m still young so I don’t need to worry.” Taemin defended.

“I’m…” Key thought for a while. “I’m okay.” He just said when he couldn’t find proper words to utter.

They laughed…

……………………………………..

“Yah.” Choon Hee shoved off his hand that was holding hers for a long time. “How can I help you tidy yourself up if you’re holding me all the time?” She said annoyingly.

“Mean.” Jonghyun let out a soft “pfft.”

“Here. Change your shirt.” She gave her an extra tshirt that is owned by Onew. Soojin took it from her husband’s closet because the door from the boys’ dormitory is locked.

Without any prior notice Jonghyun immediately removed his shirt which surprised her again to death. “Yah! What are you doing!!” She shouted which caused the other people to pay attention.

“Changing shirt!” He yelled back.

“Not in front of me, yah!!!” She shouted again.

“Why not?! You’ve seen this before, right?!”

Jonghyun’s words left the other members and Soojin speechless. They were surprised and suddenly imagined things.

“D-does it mean… something happened the night you slept at her house?” Onew unconsciously asked.

“Who slept with whose house, hyung?!” Key was in panic and was speaking hysterically again.

“I… I mean…”

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN! YOU LIED WHEN YOU TOLD US YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR FRIENDS! YOU ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH HER!!!!!” Key was raging out.

“Yah! It’s not what I meant!” Jonghyun was trying hard to defend it while Choon Hee was face palming in embarrassment. “I only meant she already saw it because we went shirtless on one of our albums!”

“B..but…” Onew was trying to say something.

“No hyung, I didn’t do anything to her. Seriously. I’m being honest. Nothing happened. I just slept on her side while both of us were sitting at the sofa. No. Nothing more happened. I only did as far as touching her cheeks. That’s all!” He kept on waving his hand in defense.

There was a commotion before they decided to end the argument. All agreed that nothing happened to them. Not yet. Not at that moment.

Soojin and Choon Hee both sat at the corner when the boys started practicing again. She was keenly observing her “boyfriend’s” moves and felt really proud.

Ever since I became a Shawol…

I believed my heart belonged to Choi Minho only…

Never in my entire life have I thought…

That I’ll love Kim Jonghyun as much as I love myself.

I still wonder how you became a very important part of me..

You, the person, who treated me as a joke at first.

But right now I promise…

I’ll make you love me more and more each day that we’re together.

(A/N: I need to say this ~ ONEW'S "HAAAAAA~" [almost like a moan] gave me the urge of writing an on the spot oneshot. But I didn't continue. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. HOHO. Just sharing though~ I'll sleep now (I hope I can. haha))