Sequel II: When Dreams becomes Reality

Secret Love Song

At the seashore, there was Eunha and Sowon, walking side by side and just talking about some random things.

 

Sowon: "You remember?"

 

Eunha: "Remember what?"

 

Sowon: "Our first recollection together." She slightly laugh remembering that night.

 

Eunha thought of it for a while, though her memory was a bit of blurry, she nods as she slightly remember that night during their recollection near the beach.

 

Sowon: "That night, I first confessed that I liked you." She said turning her attention to the waves, trying to avoid Eunha's eyes.


Eunha: "Kim So Jung?" She suddenly steps forward and stopped in front of Sowon, making the other girl stops from walking as she blocked the way.


Sowon: "Why?" She asks curiously. 

 

Eunha: "Can I ask you something?" She asks on a serious tone, making Sowon felt a bit of nervous.

 

Sowon: "You...you looked so serious, but what is it?"

 

Eunha: "About that night..." She hesitates to continue.

 

Sowon: "About that night?"

 

Eunha: "It was...uhhh... nothing" She started stuttering "forget about it." till she felt like a coward.

 

Eunha wanted to speak but she was afraid to ask a thing, she felt like there was something that was restraining herself to say a word. She keeps her head down, trying to hide her expression while looking on their feet that was being soaked by the waves of the sea.

 

Sowon: "Eunha?" Sowon cups her hands on Eunha's cheeks for the girl to look up on her.


Eunha: "Hmmm?" 

 

Sowon: "Can you do me a favor?"

 

Eunha: "You always did a favor for me, so why not? what is it Sowon-ah?"

 

Sowon: "Can you stay here, for a while?"

 

Eunha: "I'm not planning to go anywhere though"

 

Sowon: "What I mean is, can you stay as a friend of mine?"

 

Eunha: "We've been always friends Sowon-ah"

 

Sowon: "You don't get it."

 

Eunha: "What is it then? I'm getting confused here"

 

Sowon then frees Eunha's cheeks as she keeps her hand inside her pocket

 

Sowon: "Will you stay here as a friend even if...even if I let you go?"

 

Eunha: "Let me go? Why? Why would you let me go?"


Recalling the moment...

 

Eunha: "Unnie, do you think Yerin went mad? She seems to be ignoring me these days"

Sowon: "She's ignoring you?"

Eunha: "Yeah, I asks her to watch Yuju's showcase but she said she's busy."

Sowon: "She said she have a meeting, she's not ignoring you"

Eunha: "She also ignores me when I asks her to watch a movie yesterday, it's been a week since she's not showing up."

Sowon: "You missed her?"

Eunha: "Missed her? No, why would I" 

She then started talking about random things but she always end up talking about Yerin. 


Sowon: "Eunha, I don't want to confuse you anymore"

 

Eunha: "Don't want to confuse me? But what are you saying is confusing me already"

 

Sowon: "What I mean is your feelings, I know whose inside your heart. I know whom you loved and the one you always love. I'm not that naive Eunha"

 

Eunha: "But unnie~"

 

Sowon: "It's Yerin, isn't it?"

 

Tears on Eunha's eyes started to form. She can't answer it, she can't answer that question. Never in front of her, and not that she's the one who asks her. It's not that she can't but she was just afraid. 

 

Afraid to lose her, afraid to lose a friend that she liked to spend most of her time with, a friend who will always stand for her, a friend who can sacrifice everything for her. At the same time, a friend who she can never treat more than that. She doesn't want to hurt her, the feelings of that person who cares on her feelings the most.

 

Sowon: "Eunha, you should confirm it to your heart. I'll stay as your friend and I'll always be a friend. So can you stay as one?"

 

Eunha: "Unnie..." 

 

Sowon then leans closer till her lips touches Eunha's cheeks and a tear fell down from her cheeks. And there was Yerin from a distance who saw it. She felt a sudden heartache as she witnessed it and she turns around making her way back to her room.

 

Sowon: "She also loves you, maybe not more than I do or maybe much more than I do. What's more important is what you felt, listen to yourself and confirm it to yourself. That's the best thing you can do... for each of us."

 

After saying those words, she passes by Eunha and started to walk away. 

 

Eunha: "Unnie~~ where will you go?"

 

Sowon turns around, looking back on Eunha who was left.

 

Sowon: "Uhmm swimming? With our friends maybe"

 

Eunha: "Can I..can I join?"

 

Sowon: "That's why you're here, let's go now they must be finding us, wanna know who can get there first?"

 

Eunha: "You have long legs unnie"

 

Sowon: "The loser will buy an ice cream" She winks before she runs away.

 

Eunha: "Yah unnie!" 

 

She then follows running with her short limbs. While running, she was keeping an eye on Sowon's back and in her mind she keeps telling...

 

"Unnie, thank you and I'm sorry. For being nice to me, for being such a great friend. I'm sorry that I can't come to you, that I can't get to you. I don't wanna lose you either. For you who cares about my feelings more than yours, I love you Kim So Jung"

 

The wind keeps blowing and her hair keeps slapping on her face. While thinking of those words, tears started to fell down on her cheeks.  She didn't noticed the rocks on her way and as she stepped on it, she stumbles down and hurted her ankle. She let out her tears, tears are falling but maybe not because of the physical pain but the pain that she felt in her heart. 

 

As Sowon takes a look on her, she's already sitting on the sands. Sowon runs back worriedly when she saw Eunha struggling to help herself up.

 

Sowon: "What happened?" She held Eunha's arms, helping her up.

 

Eunha: "I fell...I'm such a fool" She said while secretly wiping away her tears but Sowon noticed it.

 

Sowon: "Get on my back" She squats down in front of her.

 

Eunha: "I can still walk" She refuses and started to walk but she keeps limping.

 

Sowon cannot stand it anymore, she pulls Eunha's arms and forces her to get on her back.

 

Sowon: "You're not a kid anymore to be too stubborn." She said before she started walking. Eunha keeps an eye on her as she leans her chin on Sowon's shoulder.

 

Sowon decided to walks slowly, though Eunha was a bit of heavy, she preferred it that way.

 

Eunha: "Aren't you getting tired?"

 

Sowon: "Tired of what?"

 

Eunha: "Of me..."

 

Sowon: "Give me ten valid reasons to get tired of you, and I'll give you one valid reason for me not to get tired of you."

 

Eunha didn't answer anymore, she already know what Sowon meant by that. She then started singing near Sowon's ear.

 

"Deo gajima, ibyeollo ojima~"
(Don’t go any farther, don’t come as a goodbye)


"Jamsiman gidarirago malhaejwo~"
(Tell me to wait just a little bit)


"Neo ppunin nae mam ulliji anhge~"
(So my heart, that is only filled with you, won’t cry)


"Dorabwa jwo dorabwa jwo~"
(Look back at me, look back at me)


[Song title: Don't come into farewell- Eunha
 https://youtu.be/4VhzpVLeZ_M ]


When the night comes, everyone went out to have a simple celebration for Yuju's album release. 

 

Lots of foods are prepared, fruits, vegetable salad, chicken, pork, beef, barbecue, bread and everything.

 

But there was Umji and Eunseo who were fighting over the icecream which was supposed to be Sowon's prize from Eunha.

 

Everyone seems fine and happy except this one person who seems to be drowning herself on the alcohol and sitting alone on the sightless beach.

 

Sowon: "Hey that's enough, we're here for Yuju not for that alcohol"

 

She said before taking out the bottle of beer on Yerin's hands. She settles herself beside Yerin and started drinking the beer that she just took away from her. 

 

Yerin: "How dare you took my drink" She puts a glare on Sowon's eyes. "What brings you here?"

 

Sowon: "Wanna talk?"

 

Yerin: "About?"

 

Sowon: "You being alone here"

 

Yerin: "Just wanna be alone, at least for a moment"

 

Sowon: "About Eunha?"

 

Yerin started to get annoyed but she can just sigh. In her mind she's thinking how can this girl talk to her comfortably about Eunha when she just kissed that girl earlier.

 

Yerin: "So what's about her?"

 

Sowon: "I love her"

 

Yerin: "Then?"

 

Sowon: "Aren't you going to do anything? If you love someone, show it, make them feel it, admit it. Don't just sit there and stare on that ocean blankly while drinking this sh*t"

 

Yerin: "What's the point? She loves you, this fool" 

 

Sowon: "How are you so sure with that?"

 

Yerin: "She loves you" She insist

 

Sowon: "Ughh, I think you two can just talk about it." She taps Sinb's arms before getting up and leaving her alone.

 

At the beach house

 

Eunha: "Is she drunk now?"

 

Sowon: "Not yet, she's still on a good condition but I think if you'll just stand there, she'll end up getting drunk without you saying a word."

 

Eunha: "Unnie, should I?"

 

Sowon: "It's fine, remember what I told you earlier." She said with a warm smile.

 

With Sowon's advice, Eunha leaves the beach house to find Yerin on the seaside. And there she found the girl, still drinking. 

 


She walks behind Yerin before she silently sits beside the girl and that was when her presence was noticed by her.

 


Eunha: "Mind if I can sit here?"

 

Yerin: "As long as it's you" 

 

She said while staring from afar, she can still remember the time that Sowon kisses Eunha's cheeks. She doesn't even have any idea what they talked about and she felt annoyed by it.

 

Eunha: "Can I share a drink?"

 

Her hands is already on the bottle of beer when she asks but Yerin took it away, placing it on her other side that was far from Eunha.

 

Yerin: "It won't be good for your vocal chords" She reasoned out, still not looking on Eunha.

 

Eunha: "Are you going to ignore me the whole time?"

 

Yerin: "She kissed you?"

 

Eunha: "Kissed me? Sowon?"

 

Yerin nods.

 

Eunha: "Are you jealous?"

 

Yerin: "No~"

 

Eunha: "She kissed me, but I didn't kissed her"

 

Yerin: "Then?"

 

Eunha: "I love you"

 

Yerin's world suddenly frozes as she heard those words. She suddenly felt like she can't hear anything more, those words are echoing in her head, looking on Eunha's face without anything around them. 


Eunha: "You didn't heard me? I said I love you" She repeated.

 

Yerin is still not moving, Eunha moves closer not minding the gap between them. Yerin is still staring at her completely until the space becomes 0 and their lips touches each other unknowingly. They both closes their eyes as the wind blows smoothly.

 

As they broke the kiss, Yerin clips Eunha's hair behind her ears.

 

Yerin: "What did I do for you to love me?"

 

Eunha: "I just did, and you did everything for me, more than what you think"

 

Just then Yerin pulls Eunha into a tight and warm hug wherein Eunha replies the same feeling on her embrace.

 

Yerin: "It's just you who knows I love you Jung Eun Bi"

 

On the beach house, a smile formed on Sowon's lips as she witnessed that scene with Umji beside her. 

 

Umji: "Are you really just fine unnie?" 

 

Sowon can feel the concern on her sister's voice when she was asked. She doesn't want to look pitiful and that's not what she felt either but she'll be lying if she said she's okay.

 

Sowon: "I'll be fine Umji, she choses her and I'll be fine with it."

 

Umji: "Even if I'm Eunha, I'll be crazy over this matter. She was lucky there was two people here who really loves her and deserved her well, I wonder what makes her chose Yerin-unnie"

 

Sowon: "You can always chose the person you'll love and no one can stop you, but you can never chose the person who'll love you and you can't stop them feeling it either."

 

Umji: "When did you started to become a deep thinker unnie?"

 

Sowon: "Just like how she chose to love Yerin, I can't stop her with that although no one can stop what I feel for her either."

 

Umji: "So it's a game over now I think?"

 

Sowon: "Life is a matter of choice, as well as in relationships but it doesn't mean that everything has ended with that choice."

 

Umji finally felt relieved knowing that her sister was just positive with what happened. Although she felt bad for her sister, she still felt happy for Eunha and Yerin. Those two have gone so much and same with her sister. As long as no one was greedy for love, everything will be alright, she taught to herself.


Meanwhile, Yuju decided to bring Sinb back to their room. Her alcohol tolerance was too low, it's just a few glass yet she's already knocked out.


Yuju: "Uhhhh too heavy~~~ you should go on a diet Hwang Eun Bi"

 

She keeps on complaining while walking on the corridors with Sinb's arms hanging on her shoulders as well as half of her body's weight.

 

So much sweat on her forehead when she reaches their room. She deeply sigh before opening the 
door. 

 

She can't find the switch to turn on the lights and she decided to make her way to the bedroom while carefully feeling the ground with her feet, too dark that she can only see the shapes and shadows of the things inside the room and to note that Sinb's unconsciousness isn't helping her at all.

 

She throws herself on the bed with Sinb on her side.

 

Yuju: "How could she end up like this" She asks while looking on Sinb's cute sleeping face.

 

She deeply sighs before getting up to turn on the light so she can proceed on cleaning the unconscious girl. 

 

But as soon as the lights brightens up the room, Yuju went surprised with what she saw. There's two paintings leaning on the wall beside the bed.

 

She walks closer to check, it was too familiar. The first painting is the one she saw on Sinb's room almost 8 years ago, unlike the unfinished face before, it was complete now. She easily recognized that person, it was her mom. 

 

She've got some feelings from the past by just looking on it. All her sufferings, all her pain, her tears and those dark days she thought she can never escape. But thinking that Sinb is on her side, everything seems unreal but it's actually not. It's not the dream she's fantasizing before, it was real now. Her life changes and thanks to that girl who fulfilled the love that she was lacking.

 

The next painting makes her almost laugh, she can't imagine herself on a painting. We'll not that fast, but the painting was her on a long white dress at the center of the stage. That was her on the showcase yesterday and its too impossible for Sinb to do that.

 

Yuju: "Right, did she asks someone go paint that thing? She was with me the whole time though."

 

She thought of it for a while, Sinb was with her all the time since her showcase was done and she just wonder when did she did that.

 

Yuju: "Not unless she...did she?"

 

Looking back on Sinb who was sleeping on the bed, she remembers that night. The sweats on Sinb's face, there's no way that Sinb will run just to get there since there's not much traffic that time and it'll be faster to just take a cab.

 

Yuju: "You  came that time aren't you? You're just there the whole time aren't you?"

 

She asks, tears almost fell on her cheeks when Sinb suddenly mutters some words.

 

Sinb: "Too hot inside the storage room where I can see you performing."

 

Yuju: "You really came?" She went back to the bed where Sinb is currently lying.

 

She didn't heard anything more after Sinb nods on her question. The truth is Sinb did her best just to finish her exam that day, she gets home fast to get Yuju's dinner as well as her painting materials. 

 

She keeps herself hidden on a storage room that was parallel to the stage where she can see Yuju performing. That was the time where she's also doing the painting of Yuju's performance.

 

Yuju places a soft kiss on Sinb's forehead before she takes a look back on the painting of her. Reminiscing the days she have gone through.

 

This life may have many colors, sometimes dark, sometimes as plain as white and sometimes too messy with all the colors and lively with the bright ones. And each of us have it's own music, composing our own lyrics, our own story, making it a masterpiece of our own. 


The End.

 

 

FINALLY ENDED HAHA I feel like crying actually XD

Jagi, please don't hate me with the EunRin end game~ And for all loyal WonHa's babies, Sowon was such a nice person that's why ^_^ she can sacrifice everything for her love to Eunha, even if it has to be her own feelings. 

Author's Note will be uploaded ^_^ it will be dramatic, you can skip reading it guys HAHAHA 

- #2