Spring is Gone by Chance

Secret Love Song

The reflection of the sun looks bright yet firm from the clouds covering it. But that was just perfect for a typical windy day. 

 

A day without too much sunlight and rain, a perfect day to have a walk outside and spend the whole day with the person you love.

 

Sinb is standing right next to a tree near the lake at the cherry blossom park. The ground was covered with cherry blossom which added some more freshness of the scenic place.

 

She was just staring on the crystalline reflection of the sun to the body of the lake, freeing her mind when her phone rings...

 

[Spring is Gone by Chance - Loco & Yuju]

"uyeonhi naege onabwa"
(It came to me like coincidence)

 

"bom hyanggiga boyeo"
(I see the spring scent)

 

"neodo gati onabwa"
(You’re coming as well)

 

"jeo meolliseo ni hyanggiga"
(From far away, your scent is coming)

 

"seolleneun kokkeute naui ibsule"
(On the tip of my fluttering nose, on my lips)

 

"gwaenchanheun neukkim i tteollim"
(This good feeling, this trembling)

 

"nado mollae uyeonhi bom"
(Without knowing, spring came like coincidence)

 

She wanted to answer that call but she likes to listen to her favorite spring song as her ringtone more. 

 

"Yuju <3" But that name is what she saw on her screen lock.

 

And that person is more important than anything else. Saying goodbye from hearing that song, she swipes the phone screen to answer the call.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah, what's taking you too long? I'm already here" She said as soon as she picks up the phone call.

 

Yuju: "I'm sorry I've just finished drying up my hair, I think I'll be a bit late"

 

Sinb: "That's why I told you I'll come over there to pick you up so we could go together" She sat on the grassland while sulking. 

 

She didn't noticed how she pouts cutely, she hates acting cute but she never knew she always did. 

 

Yuju: "Don't worry, I'll come over soon. Don't try to act cute over there! I hate it when other girls find you so attractive"

 

Sinb: "That's why you shouldn't let me stay alone here longer"

 

Yuju: "Tsss...So you would entertain someone if they approach you? Do you really want me to come or not?"

 

Sinb: "I'm sorry, I didn't think before I open up my mouth. Don't worry, I'll behave here. I'll wait for you"

 

She then drops her body on the grassland and acting like she wanna cry. She also hates waiting and being alone on a place full of strangers. 

 

She never walks out alone and she wanted to just go home. But since it was Yuju, she would just wait peacefully.

 

It's almost 30 minutes and Yuju hasn't come yet. She took a look at her wristwatch.

 

Sinb: "4:30 pm" She rolled her eyes and is getting annoyed when she took a look at her phone. A single message from Yuju doesn't even exist.

 

Sinb: "Is she really going to come?" She asks herself and she closes her eyes before the sun rays directly hits her face.

 

It's just a few minutes since she closes her eyes when she felt a lips pressed down on hers. That was soft and fast but the aloe scent has been left on her lips and she can slightly smell it. But rather than smelling, she loves the taste of it more.

 

Yuju immediately pulled away and she gets seated beside Sinb who was still surprised from the kiss that she stole from her.

 

Sinb: "Dummy, I never knew you can do that" She gets sitted after realizing that Yuju has already come with a surprised kiss.

 

A priceless smile was painted on her face while looking on Yuju who was trying to act cool by giving a smirk but inside her is she felt like she's gonna die of that burning sensation on her chest for doing something like stealing kisses. 

 

It's the second time that she kissed Sinb when both of her eyes were closed but Sinb isn't aware of the first one. Though it isn't their first time, she can still felt a bit of shyness whenever Sinb looked at her.

 

Yuju: "Wanna have a walk?" She gets up first and she stretches out her hand for Sinb.

 

Sinb reaches her hands as she gets up and they both walked on the flowery path of the park with their hands entangled with each other.

 

Both are silent, just looking at the beautiful surrounding and how the cherry blossoms fall from the high trees.

 

While walking, Yuju just felt like holding each other's hand isn't enough to feel each other's presence on that place and there she lies her head on Sinb's arms.

 

They now seems more like a couple and the people passing by in front of them gives a judging look. It's not like they care about them so they just decided to ignore them and pretend like there's no one around them but just the two of them.

 

Sinb: "What are you thinking? We've been too quiet the whole time, it's not like us" She said after more minutes of walking without talking to each other.

 

Yuju: "Nothing... You're already with me, why would I have to think of anything?"

 

She've changed a lot, she becomes more expressive now to Sinb and she knows she have to. They already have each other so the words she wanted to say just came out without hesitation and she felt great about it. She felt good that she can express herself to Sinb and she didn't have to hide what she felt for her.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah, do you think we can still be together like this even until we get older?" She asks randomly.

 

Yuju: "We can if you want to" She replies

 

Sinb: "If I want to? Ofcourse I want. How about you?"

 

Yuju: "I do, You never knew how much I always wanted to be with you"

 

Sinb smiled because of her answer. No one knows how glad she felt that she had a girlfriend she never knew she would have, who never gets tired of being with her.

 

Sinb: "How about a family? Do you ever dream of having your own family?" Her questions are now becoming deep and Yuju knows where their conversation will end up to.

 

Yuju: "When I was younger, I always thought about it. But I was afraid, I didn't grew up with my own family and I never got a proper care from my parents. I grew up with fears that I won't be able to establish a family since I don't know how it is supposed to be"

 

Sinb: "So you dreamt of building your own family, with some kids around, and a husband?"

 

Yuju: "That was when Hwang Eun Bi hasn't come to my life yet. And I was thankful when she came, all my worries fade away. At least we won't have to raise some stubborn kids like you" And then she quietly laugh.

 

Sinb: "I almost feel proud at the first part. But you're right, at least we won't have to woke up with some kids crying in the middle of the night like you"

 

She tries to tease but she only earn a slap on her arms. As always, a day won't pass without teasing each other. At least from those teases, they forgot all their problems that was carried away by their laughters.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah, wanna take some pictures?"

 

Yuju: "Pictures? Okay then, the view here was perfect"

 

Sinb took out her phone and she first took some pictures of Yuju. Her hair flying with the wind was nice and every angle of her was perfect. After taking some pictures of her, they also took some pictures of them together. 

 

"A perfect couple" that's how they describe themselves after seeing the picture of them together. Giving each other some compliments too.

 

Waiting for the sunset, they went back to the place where Sinb waited for Yuju that day. They sat on the grassland that was covered with cherry blossoms.

 

Yuju is sitting in between Sinb's legs and her head rests on Sinb's chest while Sinb was hugging her from behind.

 

They were just talking about their future the whole time. Sinb kisses the back of Yuju's head before Yuju turns a look at her. 

 

Yuju: "I love you" She wanted to say those words earlier but she couldn't find a chance. And now that she got to say it...

 

Sinb: "My mom was the first one who heard those words from me, and you'll be the last one. I mean, you will always hear and feel those words from me until the end of this life. No, I mean until our next, next life, you will always be the person whom I'll pour my love. I love you too, Choi Yuna"

 

And slowly, their faces moves closer to each other until their lips touches. They gets drowned with their kisses, slowly and passionately. But all of a sudden, everything turns dark. Everything is slowly fading away until Sinb can't see anything.

 

And once she get to open her eyes, those beautiful memories of their first date is now only a part of her dream. A remaining teardrop from her sleep has escaped from her eyes.

 

Eunha: "Sinb-ah, you finally woke up."

 

She saw Eunha instead of Yuju and it disappoints her. 

 

Sinb: "Why am I here?" She asks since she can't remember anything after getting drunk last night.

 

Eunha: "Yerin brought you here, but everyone gets lost as soon as they woke up. And you're the last one" She explained

 

Sinb then figures out what happened but she can't still fully remember the things she have done.

 

And then on her hands, she realized that she was holding something. The picture that they took that day. As far as she remember, she gave the hard copy of that picture to Yuju and she wonder how does it end up on her hands when she woke up.


Author's Note:

 

You missed SinJu right? So it's here. Hihi, I'm sorry for the late update these days. I've got a lot of problems but reading your comments from the beginning always cheer me up. Not only in updating but in my daily life hihi :)) Thanks a lot guys, you don't know how much thankful I am for your support. Let's stay together till the end <3

 

- #2