Special Chapter

Secret Love Song

Yerin was deep into her thoughts while walking on the streets after sending Sinb back to her home.

 

Counting her slow little steps with her hands on her pocket, humming with the song of the wind along by herself.

 

While on her way home, her eyes met a sight of two people walking beside each other who was approaching the way towards her.

 

And once she saw those faces who keeps smiling on each other, she stopped from walking and stands still until they gets closer.

 

Same as her, the two stopped from walking as they saw her.

 

Yerin: "Did you two hang up like there's no tomorrow? It's almost 12 midnight and you're just coming home?" Asking Eunha with her hands still on her pocket.

 

Eunha: "So? It's not your problem anymore and besides, I'm with Sowon so I feel safe"

 

Yerin: "I don't care who's with you, the problem is you're hanging up this late" She annoyingly said "And you? you let me do all the work just to have fun with this girl?" Pertaining to Sowon

 

Sowon: "Yah..."

 

Sowon is about to have an argument with Yerin when Eunha stops her.

 

Eunha: "Don't mind her, let's go now" She gives a glare to Yerin before she wraps her hands on Sowon's arm and drags her to get out of Yerin's way.

 

Yerin: "Wait for a moment" She suddenly held Eunha's wrist, stopping her from walking.

 

Eunha: "What is it now?"

 

Yerin: "Sowon-ah, you can go back to your home now. I'll send her home"

 

She then drags Eunha with her. But ofcourse, Sowon won't allow it and she also held Eunha's wrist on the other side and pulled her back.

 

Sowon: "I'll be the one sending her home. And you should just go back to your home and take a rest, you did all the work right? You must be tired" She reasoned out

 

Yerin: "The distance of our home is just so close, so I think it would be better if I'm the one who'll send her home. You still have a long way home and it would take too much time, I'm just concerned about you" And she also pulled Eunha onto her.

 

Eunha: "Can the two of you just stop!" 

 

She said on a loud voice and she shrugged off her hands making the two let go of her. Right then she held and caress her wrist because it seriously hurts with those tight grips.

 

Eunha: "Sowon-ah, I think you can go back to your home now, I can get home by myself..." Then she noticed Yerin's looks on her. "And you, when will you stop causing trouble huh? Just go back to your home and be in peace, it would be better" 

 

After that, she turns her back and walks away. Sowon and Yerin were left speechless and just exchanging glares on each other.

 

"This crap is seriously getting on my nerves, why does she have to ruin every moment I can have with Eunha" Sowon says into her mind

 

"You think you can just have fun while I'm on a mess mode?" Yerin thought.

 

The unspoken words that can be understood between the two just by looking on each other's eyes.

 

A moment later, they broke the contact and turn their back from each other as they make their own way going back to their respective home.

 

But no one thought what's on Yerin's mind. 

 

Just right before Eunha get to open the gate of their house...

 

"You walked too slow" She got startled with that whisper behind her back and she got even more surprised when she turn around and it was none other than, Yerin.

 

Eunha: "Omo!" 

 

Her own feet steps back as a sudden response but she gets tripped and almost fall back when Yerin quickly wraps her hands on Eunha's waist to catch her.

 

She felt that her world turns slower and the time gets longer while Yerin is trying to help her to keep up with her posture and to bring back her balance.

 

Yerin: "So clumsy" She said before she sets her hands free from Eunha's waist

 

But even though they are back on a meter distance between them, Eunha can't still get over with that scene and her face is getting even more red.


Eunha: "I said go back to your home, why are you here? Did my parents adopted you?" She tries to cover up her blushing face by nagging at her.

 

Yerin: "I'm just making sure that you get here safe, did you already forgot what happened last time that I let you get home alone? If I didn't came to follow you..."

 

Eunha: "I know, and I'm thankful about it, just like before I'm grateful again for your concern and it's good that nothing happens to me. So can you just leave and get home now?"


Yerin: "Okay then. But before I go, let me tell you one thing. Don't trust Sowon that much, you don't know her"


Eunha: "You can't blame me if I trust her, it's good to be with her. She's nice and she always consider my feelings, she always compliment me and I know she's true to her words"

 

Yerin: "Nice? Compliment? Such as?"

 

Eunha: "She always says I'm pretty, cute and smart, I have a good voice and she always encourage me with my dreams. No one had ever said those words for me before, not even my mom"

 

Yerin: "And you believe her? I know your mom knew those things well, but she never told you. It's easy to tell those words just to impress someone though."

 

Eunha: "I don't think so"

 

Yerin: "You're pretty! You're cute! You're smart! You have a good voice! See? It's easy so what's so special about it?"

 

Eunha: "Even saying that she likes me?"

 

Yerin was speechless, can't say anymore. "Sowon really likes her?" She thought

 

Eunha: "See? You can't easily say those words because those words aren't what your heart says, while Sowon does" 

 

She said and she proceed on opening the gate and she finally enter the house. While Yerin was just looking at the thin air where Eunha was standing before she left her.

 

Yerin: "I like you" She didn't realized that those words just slipped out of her tounge. "Aniyo!" 

 

And then she suddenly slapped her own face. "Ouch" She whines.

 

Yerin: "I'm just trying to say those words if it really is that hard" She tries to convince herself.

 

But while walking downtown, she realized one thing. Those words doesn't slipped out of before, she never told anyone those words, not even to Yuju.

 



Author's Note:

Here's a special chapter for Wonha & EunRin shippers here. Esp. to EunRin shippers who keeps spamming EunRin on the comment section HAHA because I love you guys, I made this all for you. I'll update for a serious chap. this weekend but don't expect too much of lovelines okay? Haha

- #2