The Secret Love Song pt. 2

Secret Love Song

Reading back the letter which Jessica left on him, Sung Jin started to move on to his life and continue what his parents have planned for him. Become a bachelor and become a successful engineer. 

 

He stopped engaging himself to music and becomes a busy college student for 5 years until he graduated, got a license and started working to achieve his new set of goals.

 

During his first year as an engineer on a company he works in, his father's time has come to an end and a year later, his mother follows as well.

 

Hwang Sung Jin thought that this world has been unfair to him. Everyone he loves keeps leaving him and he thought that this world was too cruel for him.

 

Without him knowing that Jessica's life has been more of it. After their highschool graduation, Jessica becomes a trainee of SK Entertainment for 5 years. It's only a few months before her official debut as a singer when the stressed son of their CEO has crashed away her dreams.

 

Choi Jin Young, the CEO's son and future COO of their company has suffered an extreme depression because of his family's expectations on him which pushes him to take extra dosage of his prescribed drugs. 

 

There's a night where he becomes totally high which causes him to do unwanted things. And Jessica has been a victim of it.

 

Left with no other choice, Jessica was forced to leave the company without any power to sue that man who took away her dreams. She suffered so much those times until she gave birth of a child which she never wished to have.

 

She named that child as Yuna but she left that child on Jin Young's care, thinking that Yuna would have a better life with those wealthy people who can give all of her comfort.

 

Meanwhile, Hwang Sung Jin became alone and never thought of falling in love again but he can never lie to himself that Jessica has been a part of his heart that can't just be replaced by any woman.

 

But new life comes to him, he's on a subway when he met a girl who seemed too sick. That girl fell on his arms while standing right next to him and he got no other choice but to give a helping hand.

 

He took that girl into his house and gave a proper care, he never knew that girl would be his future wife. 

 

Taeyeon is the girl he learned to love after Jessica. Taeyeon is also the girl who opens up his heart and their love keeps growing day by day until they ended up in front of the altar. 

 

Unfortunately, his wife Jessica who had a weak heart didn't make it after giving birth to their first child. And as a father, he treated that little angel as a gift and he named that child as EunBi.

 

As another year have passed, he never expected the turn out of events. He found an unexpected person to come back to his life. 

 

Jessica who have been hiding throughout the years has finally show up on him. Things went fast as he was mad at first but the love they had before, slowly came back.

 

He found himself loving that girl again and same as for Jessica, she accepted Sung Jin's daughter and she becomes a real mom to her.  

 

She even used to sing the song that Sung Jin has written for her as a song for that child. Although the song has been stolen and produced by her previous company, she chose to keep silent about it.

 

They built a strong bond as a family until EunBi grew up into a kid. Jessica has been a full time mom to Eunbi and a full time wife to Hwang Sung Jin although they're still planning for a wedding. That would probably the happiest years of their lives.

 

But everything has been ruined when Jessica's past started chasing her. Years later, she found out that Yuna who was only 7 that time has been physically abused by her own father. She knows she can't get her daughter by her own and have a thought of Sung Jin's help.

 


At first Sung Jin was confused since he never knew about the existence of Jessica's own daughter. But later on, he found out the whole story and started to felt anger. Mad of himself that he missed the chance to protect Jessica during those days. And mad of Jessica for hiding the truth of having a child by some bastard.

 

Jessica thought that she deserves Sung Jin's anger. They often fight about it whenever she begs for Sung Jin's help. Until one night, she left the household and chose to save her child alone from Choi Jin Young's hands. 

 

Sung Jin who can't let Jessica leaves him for the second time has finally thought of helping Jessica to get her daughter back. He went to Choi Jin Young's place to get Jessica together with the kid.

 

But he failed for rescuing them when Jin Young aims a gun at him and Jessica has been shoot for saving him. Sung Jin easily thought of a revenge by taking Jin Young's life. He took Jin Young's gun and shoots that bastard on his head.

 

He himself was even surprised of what he have done, two people died on that room and he was standing there with his hands covered with blood.

 

He thought about Eunbi. He killed a person and he have no way to get out of it once someone found out what happened that night. Eunbi was only 7 that time and he can't let his child live alone.

 

He chose to run away like a coward but as he drives his car out, he went startled when he accidentally hits a kid. And it makes him even more surprised when that kid turns out to be his daughter EunBi.

 

The only living witness of the scene that happened on that room. But no one knows that aside from EunBi, a kid named Yerin was also there that time. She might not witness the whole scene but she was aware of the crime that happened there.

 

Because of that traumatic night, Sung Jin developed a bipolar disorder which causes him to do unnecessary things that he himself can't control as well. EunBi's mind chose to forget everything after that accident and Yerin decided to keep silent.

 

Hwang Sung Jin started to make steps to clean himself. The investigation on Jessica and Choi Jin Hyung's death has started as well. 

 

Sung Jin started to engage himself with a serious crime as he shuts down the mouth of the only person who knows about his relationship with Jessica. Soo-Young, Jessica's friend and Sowon's mom. He killed Soo-Young to prevent her from spilling out his name on Jessica's case.

 

His mind disorder has causes him to do such things like that. And as years passed by, his mood keeps changing from time to time. There are times where he was too scared and there are times where he was too angered. 

 

He never take a medication but he knows it's an effect of the trauma he gets from that incident. But he keeps himself as a strong man and goes on his life with his daughter.

 

He becomes more successful until he built his own company. He also built a basement on his house to keep his precious memories. That way, he can calm himself whenever his mind goes wild and uncontrollable.


But recently, his dark past has been chasing him again. Yerin who's already a grown up 17 year old girl decided to bring back everything and it makes Sung Jin triggered.

 

The fear of being exposed leads him for more crime but he never thought that those crimes only traps himself.

 

He did everything he could to cover his crime even though by means of taking lives of innocent people. 

 

There are times where he had some battle against himself to do what is right but his fears keeps telling his mind to keep everything burried on the ground with those people who's trying to bring it back. And it includes his daughter's friends.

 

But the time comes where his daughter found him as a dangerous person. And that was the thing that feared him the most.

 

One by one, the evidences against him are being gathered and now that everything came out, a surprise arrest left his mouth shut.

 

He can't say anything, his mind went blank and all he can thought of are those precious memories he had with Jessica and his daughter. 

 

Inside of that detention center, he thought of going crazier day by day. Interrogations are even nonsense since he won't speak up.

 

"All I want is happiness, freedom, and love. When I was younger I wanted freedom, freedom to express myself through music. When Jessica came into my life, I thought of happiness and love. When I got a child, I wanted to give all of those three to her. Is this the end of everything?" He thought.

 


 

Yuju: "Sinb?" She moves away from leaning on Sinb's arms as she takes a look on those teary eyes of Sinb after sharing the long story of their favorite song.

 

Sinb: "What is it?" She slightly wipes out the tears that was forming on her eyes.

 

Yuju: "Mianhae"

 

Sinb: "For what?"

 

Yuju: "My family destroys your family and your father's dreams, is it because of my existence?" She asks

 

Sinb: "Your existence keeps me alive, so don't ever blame your existence. It's more precious than what anyone in this world can thought of." 

 

Yuju: "But it's all because of me, my mom could have a better life without me. And if your father meets my mom again without my existence, everything will go well and you'll have a perfect family."

 

Sinb: "Then I'll be sitting here alone without you?"

 

With that question, Yuju suddenly slaps Sinb's lap for giving a selfish fact of having her.

 

Yuju: "Yah! Stop with that kind of reason, we're being serious here!"

 

Sinb: "We'll I'm serious for saying those words, if you want me to stop with that kind of reason then stop with those stuffs of not existing here. There's a reason for all of those things that happened in the past and the reason for your existence is for me to have someone like you, you understand!"

 

Her voice was too loud like she's almost shouting in front of Yuju's face when she said that.

 

Yuju: "Uhmmm okay, but can't you say it on a calmer voice?"

 

Sinb: "How can I? It angers me whenever you thought like that! It feels like you're saying it's better if we didn't have each other" She said with a sulking face.

 

Though she looked so mad, Yuju found it as a cute side of her and she can't help but slightly laugh.

 

Sinb: "Why? You found it funny? Then just be alone here"

 

She said then she stood up and started to walk away, leaving Yuju behind.

 

Yuju: "Yah! Hwang Eun Bi! You're really leaving me here alone?" 

 

Sinb didn't answer and just continue walking away.

 

Yuju: "She still looks cute with that"

 

She said and started chasing behind Sinb and she throws a back hug as she caught the latter from the back.

 

Yuju: "I love you Hwang Eun Bi, thank you for coming in my life." She whispers on Sinb's ears.

 

Sinb: "Uhhhh...You already know how much I love you right?" She asks standing still.

 

Yuju: "I can't get enough of it though"

 

Sinb: "You want more of my love?"

 

Yuju didn't answer but Sinb can feel Yuju's nod from her back.

 

Sinb: "Then let's get inside, it's too cold here"

 

She pulled Yuju on her side and she wraps her arms on Yuju's shoulder as they walk inside.

 


Author's Note:

I hope I explained everything well in this chapter HAHA is there a question left in your mind? You can comment it down here cause honestly, I think I left something XD

- #2