Who are you?

Secret Love Song

Sinb was lying on a cold ground with the thick cold air covering her body. When half of her senses came back, she felt a slight pain at the back of her head and a difficulty of opening her eyes. Maybe because of the eyelids that sticks together for a long time or the scarf that was covering her sight.


"Where am I?" 

 

She tries to speak but no words came out. An adhesive tape restrains her to make a single word came out of . 

 

"What happened..." She asks in her mind, slightly realizing the situation with her mind that was half awake.

 

"Th-this c-can't be"

 

She tries to get up but failed when she can't even move her hands. That was when she felt the presence of the ropes that was tightly wrapped around her hands at her back. She gathered up her strength to stand but she cannot keep her balance because of the same situation of her feet and hands, there's also ropes that was tied on it.


"No...this can't be" She keeps repeating on her mind as she struggles to free herself from those restrains. 


She first tries to remove the covers on her eyes with her tied hands. She succeed on it for more than a minute but there's still nothing to see since the darkness fills the empty room. 

 

She tries to remove the tape on even though her lips almost bleed with that.

 

"What is this place?" She asks herself while her eyes roams around.

 

Just hen she felt that dizziness and pain on her head again. That was when the events before she opened up her eyes on that unrecognizable place flashes back on her mind.

 

[12 hours ago, 6:00 A.M. at the beach rest house.]


Yuju: "Sinb-ah, still not done there?" She asks as she walks inside the bathroom where Sinb is.


Sinb: "Wait a minute, I'm still fixing the bulb here. I know you're afraid of darkness and I can't let you take a bath without a light here" 


Yuju: "Are you even sure of what you're doing? It's been 10 minutes, you're too slow" Doubts grew on her as she watches how Sinb do the fixing with those trembling hands.

 

Sinb: "Are you doubting me? Just wait and see, fixing a light bulb isn't a one click though"


Yuju can just sigh with the confidence that Sinb had that time.

 

Yuju: "I'll just go down to prepare a coffee, let's have it before we jog around later."

 

Sinb: "Okay, please reduce the sugar and the creamer on mine."

 

Yuju: "I thought you liked it creamier and sweet?"

 

Sinb leaves the light bulb on the ceiling as she bends down and lands a peck on Yuju's lips before she answered on that question.

 

Sinb: "I always had a sweet taste of my girlfriend's lips. I have to balance my sugar intake and I'd rather have it on your lips than on my coffee" 

 

She smirks and leans closer to land another kiss on Yuju's lips but was stopped by Yuju's index finger.

 

Sinb: "Why?"

 

Yuju: "That's too much now" She replied on a serious tone.

 

Sinb can't hide the disappointment as she pouts while going back on fixing the light bulb. 

 

Yuju: "Too childish" She said before she pulled Sinb's arms till the latter's face went near her.

 

Sinb: "What is it?" 

 

Yuju answers that question by landing a kiss on Sinb's forehead.

 

Yuju: "They said, a kiss on a forehead is a thousand times more sweeter than a kiss on the lips"

 

She winks before she runs away to make a coffee for the two of them while Sinb can just laugh with Yuju's antic.


Sinb spent another 5 minutes before she succeeded on fixing the light bulb.


Sinb: "Finally!" She exclaimed "Yuju-yah! I fixed it!" 

 

She wanted to celebrate that achievement but she heard nothing from Yuju. She waited for Yuju to come back but she still haven't after a minute.


Sinb: "Yuju-ah, aren't you done with our coffee? It's been 5 minutes, you're the one who's slow here" She murmured while walking down the stairs.

 

Sinb: "Yuju?" She peeks on the kitchen but Yuju isn't there, she only saw two empty mug for coffee.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah? Are you trying to play hide and seek?" 

 

She asks on a loud voice and proceeded on finding Yuju around the house but she can't be found anywhere. 

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah, let's not play boring games okay?" 

 

She said as she went back to the kitchen. The two empty mugs are still there but now she saw some suspicious things that she didn't noticed earlier.


The window at the kitchen was left open, as far as she remember, they both never opened it since their stay there. She walks closer to the window to close it but she noticed a foot mark beside the kitchen sink. That time, she also noticed that the coffee maker is powered on and a teaspoon that was dropped on the floor. 


She felt nervousness with what she saw, she already knew there's something wrong and she hates to think it that way.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-yah! Where are you!" Her voice is can be hear all around the house but still no replies.

 

Sinb: "Sh*t" She curse as she runs out of the house.

 

But as soon as she gets out from the main door, she felt something hard that hits the back of her head. 


She didn't feel the pain that fast but her sight went completely gone and she felt a sudden numbness on her body before she fell down on the floor and shuts her eyes closed. 

 

[End of flashback.]

 

"Yuju-ah...where are you?"

 

She crawled around the room that was filled with darkness. Trying to find a single thing to help her out with the ties on her hands and feet when she heard some footsteps that was nearing.

 

She stopped from making any movements as she analyze where it comes from. Just then a few seconds later, she heard a door went open.


The brightness of the light coming from that door makes her sight a bit of blurry until her vision can adjust to see a man standing 2 meters away in front of her. He's wearing a corporate suit with his face that was covered with a mask

 

Sinb: "Wh-Who are you?" She asks.


"Trying to escape?" A man with a deep voice asks.

 

Author's Note:

It's been almost a month *sighs* I'm sorry guys if I disappointed you for a slow update yet a short chapter. Don't worry, I'll release the next one in a day or two ^_^ there's a lot of changes on my work that's why I have to learn a lot of things again.... mianhae~~~~ jeongmal mianhae~~~~

- #2