Come Back, Save Her

Secret Love Song

It's almost 11 o'clock pm when the yacht meets the sea port after few hours of sailing from Jeju back to Seoul.

 

The usually busy port in the morning is now empty at night. It makes easier for Hyun-Suk and his men to take Yuju and Sinb to an abandoned hotel just right beside the sea port.

 

They first went to the room where they locked Yuju in and there they saw the girl sleeping deeply beside the wall.

 

After waking her up, they tied her hands behind her back with the girl's question "Where are you going to bring me?". She at least tries to avoid those men trying to touch her but she felt so weak with fears she's trying to hide.

 

Yuju was able to stand up due to those men dragging her out. She felt annoyed but she felt too weak to fight and left with no other choice but to follow. 

 

While on their way through the hallway, they heard a loud thud from the other room. It automatically makes Yuju and those men turns their head where the noise is coming from.

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, She won't get hurt if she'll just follow." Said the man who was holding Yuju on her right arm.

 

"Phew, aggressive girls are my type and much better in..you know" The man leading their way said with a smirk on his face.

 

Because of that statement, Yuju throws a strong glare on that man.

 

Yuju: "Can you shut up that erted mouth!" Then she suddenly kicked him right on his stomach.

 

The men surrounding her gets alarmed with her action and almost slaps her on her face but was stopped when Hyun-Suk appeared.

 

Hyun-Suk: "What are you trying to do? Without even my concent?"

 

The man backs off just by hearing his boss.

 

Hyun-Suk: "Bring her out now! You shouldn't be wasting time!"

 

They follow as he said but Yuju refuses to walk when she heard the door went open from the room where Sinb is.

 

There she saw how Sinb was pushed out of the room and was treated badly than her.

 

Tears started to form on Yuju's eyes when she saw that scene. Those men keeps asking her to make some steps but she can't take her eyes off at the back where some men are also dragging Sinb out.

 

What broke her heart is when Sinb's eyes meets hers. It already broke her heart when she saw the bruises on Sinb's face, the blood that was running down from her lips and the blood marks on her shirt. But seeing Sinb's eyes which seems to be trying to hide the pain that she felt breaks Yuju's heart even more.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah" She tries to call her on a distance with a calming voice, she wanted to get near her, she wanted to know how much pain does she felt, she wanted to cure the pain. But she can't do a thing.

 

Sinb might look too exhausted and in pain but she tried to at least reply a soft smile on Yuju's call. 

 

It was supposed to say that she's fine but for Yuju, it felt more painful. She turn away her gaze from Sinb to hide the tears that's escaping her eyes but she's trying too hard to hold it in. 

 

Yuju: "I can't be this weak for her" She whispers to herself.

 

While making their way inside the abandoned hotel, Sinb suddenly fell on her knees. The men around her thought that she's just drained out of energy. Without them knowing that Sinb's eyes caught a broken piece of glass with a sharp edge. Her tied hands was fast enough to hide it on her back pocket.

 

Meanwhile in Jeju Island, Umji and Eunseo pays a visit to the resort where Sinb and Yuju used to stay.

 

Eunseo: "Did they already left? Or my father was just fast enough to take them?" She asks Umji who was busy roaming around the rest house.

 

Umji: "There's a lot of unfinished business here, the tools that were used to fix that lightbulb" She said while pointing to the lightbulb that Sinb was fixing earlier.

 

Eunseo: "And the coffee mug on the table with the teaspoon on the floor?"

 

Those things they noticed gives goose bumps all over their body.

 

Eunseo: "Am I right Umji? Does my father really...?"

 

Umji: "I have to call Sowon-unnie now to report what happened here"

 

Eunseo: "I'll call my father later, we can track where he is right?"

 

Thinking that Sinb and Yuju's location would be the same place as her father could be, they started to make a move without wasting time.

 

Umji: "Good idea" She said before dialling Sowon's number.

 

Sowon and Yerin stays in Seoul and has been waiting for the update from Jeju in case they won't be able to find Yuju and Sinb there.

 

As their team received what happened there, they immediately reports it to the police officers while Eunseo tries to contact her father.

 

Umji: "She must've gone crazy...she's totally deceiving her father without a second thought" She said to herself while Eunseo is on a phone call with her father.

 

After the phone call...

 

Eunseo: "I acted like mom wants him to be at home now and asks him where he is but he said he have some works in field to finish."

 

Umji: "As expected." 

 

Eunseo: "Did you tracked him down?"

 

Umji: "Yeah." She replies while looking on the phone tracking device which could lead them to where exactly is Eunseo's father.

 

Hyun-Suk: "It's boring here right? Want to play something?"

 

Yuju didn't respond with his talking.

 

Hyun-Suk: "You're all totally the same, Ignoring me when I'm trying to suggest something"

 

Yuju: "What will you get for locking us here? You'll kill me in the end so why don't you just do it now?" She bravely asks.

 

Hyun-Suk: "Kill you now and what? The end of everything? You and your grandparents should have at least suffer like what I did for almost ten years!"

 

Yuju: "You just proved how coward you are. Hiding on a kid's back instead of facing them? A total coward"

 

Because of those harsh words continues slipping from , she earns a hard slap on her face which almost makes her fall from the chair where she was tied.

 

Meanwhile, Sinb was separated again from her. She was locked on a small room while her watchers are drinking some alcohol outside. She found this time as an opportunity to escape. Trying to cut the ropes that was tied on her wrists using the sharpy edge of the broken glass she kept hidden the whole time.

 

It's working little by little as well as the blade causing some cuts and bleeding on her hands. She didn't noticed it as long as she can let herself go.

 

Few minutes later and the men outside are starting to get drowned with the alcohol effects. She finally frees her hands and proceeds on untying the ropes on her legs as fast as she can.

 

Slowly opening the door, she was able to escape that room with light steps and being unnoticed. But everything was ruined when she accidentally stepped on a piece of metal on the floor.

 

She ended up being chased away. Not being familiar to the abandoned hotel, it makes her hard to run away with a dark and maze like corridors. Not forgetting about Yuju, she's sometimes calling her name when the floor seems quiet and when she felt like her captors are far away from her.

 

Sinb: "Yuju? Are you here?" She enters a room and when no one answers, she walks to the next room and asks the same.

 

Sinb: "Yuju ah~~~ where are you now?" She continues finding.

 

But just before she opens another door from the 5th floor, she heard some footsteps getting near her and she runs away again.

 

Hyun-Suk: "Run away as fast as you can! You can't escape this hell!" He shouted as he pulls the trigger of his gun, firing it at the ceiling while chasing behind Sinb.

 

Sinb: "Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!" 

 

She keeps cursing while running out of breath and cold sweats dripping down from her forehead. She runs as fast as she can but then she meets a dead end.

 

Sinb: "A total Sh*t" She curses once again before she slowly turns behind her, but as expected Hyun-Suk was there with his gun pointed at her.

 

Hyun-Suk: "Already tired? You're good in running away, just like your Dad who runs away after killing my brother"

 

Sinb: "Pointing that gun on me? Such a coward thing a man would do in front of a woman, just like your brother I guess?"

 

Hyun-Suk: "Don't act like you're all brave when you're all afraid of death!" He shouted as he fires the gun multiple times in any direction he wanted. Sinb can just squat down and covers her ears while praying for her body to not catch a bullet.

 

"Stop playing around with my kid Choi Hyun-Suk"

 

A mysterious voice said from nowhere but Sinb somehow recognize that voice.

 

Hyun-Suk pointed his gun from behind where he heard that voice but he suddenly fell and lose consciousness after someone hits his head with a baseball bat.

 

Sinb was able to witness that scene, she walks backwards when the shadow of that mysterious man seems like walking closer to her.

 

Sinb: "W-who are you? Did you just save me?" She asks since the face of that man isn't recognizable because of the darkness, she can only see the eyes.

 

"Don't be afraid Sinb, It's me your Dad" He smiled warmly as he said those words and Sinb can see the trail of smile with his white teeth.

 

Sinb: "Dad?"

 

Mr. Hwang: "Sinb~~~" He suddenly walks fast to get near his daughter as he gave a comforting hug.

 

Sinb: "Dad~~" She replies "You're alive?" She asks after breaking the hug.

 

Mr. Hwang: "I can't die, not now that you need me"

 

Sinb: "How did you..."

 

Her words are cut when her father suddenly grabs her wrists to run away and hide on a safer place.

 

Mr. Hwang: "I'll explain later, for now you should escape before that man wakes up. I'll lead you the way out okay?" 

 

Her father held her wrist again but she stopped him from dragging her out.

 

Sinb: "Dad, we have to find Yuju. We also have to get her" 

 

Mr. Hwang can just sigh heavily with his daughter's request.

 

Mr. Hwang: "Sinb~~~ they might capture you again, go now"

 

Sinb: "No, I won't go without Yuju! We have to get her Dad! We have to save her" She insisted.

 

Mr. Hwang can see the pleading eyes of Sinb mixed with tears on it. This scene reminds him of the scene from ten years ago. The way how Jessica begged him to save Yuju, and the same way how Sinb begged him to save that kid once again.

 


Author's Note:

I can't believe I updated XD Sorry again for late updates~~~ Mr. Hwang is back!!! Let's give him a chance guys <3

- #2