Easy Fall

Secret Love Song

Colorful flashing lights are everywhere, with creative and unique patterns of music surrounding the hall. Sinb roams her eyes around the night club, trying to find someone.

 

Sinb: "It's been already a week...Yuju-ah, I'll do everything to see you once again."

 

Everyone was stranger to her eyes and her steps are quite sensitive and awkward as she makes her way to the counter where she saw the familiar figure of the girl she is set to meet. 

 

Sinb: "Where is she?" She asks with her eyebrows crossed, throwing a strong gaze on the girl she just approaches.

 

"Hey, take it easy. I asked you to come here to have some drink. Have a seat here" She taps the seat beside her but Sinb didn't move and just clenches her fist. "Wanna have some of this?" She offers the strawberry lime vodka that she has been drinking for a while.

 

Sinb: "Do you think I came here for that? I said where is she!"  She pulled the girl's arms tighly making her fall on her chair but with Sinb's grip, she didn't get to fall on the floor.

 

The girl leans closer until their faces are just an inch closer. But before the tip of their noses touches each other, the girl shifts her head to Sinb's ears and she whispered "Do you think I'll tell you where she is without any condition?" She then pulled away to look on Sinb's eyes

 

Sinb: "I don't know how you get my number and why did you want to meet me but sure you won't call me for nothing. Just tell me where is Yuju!" She almost shouted out of anger but she got to control her voice since they are on a public place.

 

"Ughhh..It seems like this won't work." The girl deeply sighs as she rolled her eyes up and down. "I wanted to be nice to you since I find you too attractive and appealing, but it seems like you're being so rough on me...unlike how you treated me when I accidentally pour some sauce in here" She slowly put her hands on Sinb's shirt and pulling her closer, making another close distance between them.

 

Sinb: "WHERE.IS.MY.GIRL.FRIEND!"

 

Sinb pushes the girl a bit and the strong gaze on her eyes doesn't change whenever she asks that thing but the girl seems not affected at all.

 

"Why are you so annoying? Anyway, just for you to know. She's just fine with her real family so you don't have to worry" 

 

Sinb: "You think I'll believe you? Her own family doesn't even treat her well in the past!"

 

Before the girl get even more annoyed on how much Sinb asks for Yuju, she suddenly steals a peck on Sinb's cheeks.

 

Sinb was surprised but she didn't like it, just then the girl whispers something on her ears that makes Sinb stood frozen.

 

After that, Sinb seems satisfied with what she found out, and she makes her way out of the night club.

 

Sinb: "Eunseo?...Why is that girl so weird? Is she a friend or an enemy?"

 

She find it weird when that girl suddenly called to meet her on that place. She even find it more weird when the girl who's with those people who took Yuju away from her is the same person who seems to be trying to help her.

 

*Flashback (The day Yuju and Sinb became a couple. )


Once the car door in front of them went open, revealing the same men who also chased them before,

 

Sinb held Yuju's hands getting ready to run away but one of those men quickly caught Yuju's arms with that close distance.

 

Sinb: "Take your hands off of her!" She shouted and kicked the man's private area making him fall on his knees and they started to run away.

 

But they never get to keep a long distance and the two men pulled Sinb's arms as they caught her and they pushes her to the car side where her body slammed on it.

 

Yuju: "Let go of her!" She pleased while trying to interfere on the man who was twisting Sinb's arms behind her back.

 

Sinb: "Aaaaaghhhh!" She groans in pain

 

"Not until you come with us" the other man said as he pulled Yuju away from Sinb.

 

Sinb: "No Yuju-ah, don't ever come with them...AAAAARGHHHH" She screams in pain again when the other man tightens his grip on her twisted arms.

 

Yuju tries to escape from the man's grip by landing not too strong punches on his chest but she kept on failing.

 

"Your grandparents are waiting for you" said the man who was holding Yuju.

 

Yuju: "You think I'll just come with all of guys like you? Why would I even trust people like you when I don't even trust them!"

 

"Just come with us before we break her arms" He tries to frighten her and the other man tightens again his grip on Sinb's arms.

 

Sinb: "Don't listen to them Yuju! Aaahh..." She tries to control herself from showing her pain because she didn't want Yuju to just go with them because of her.

 

"What are you guys doing? Let her go! You're taking too much of my time! Just bring Yuna inside the car and let's go" The girl who just went out of the car commands and the men follows her.

 

Sinb and Yuju was surprised when they saw her face. The girl who seems so kind earlier when she accidentally pour the sauce in Sinb's shirt is the same girl who turned out to be the person behind those guys.

 

Yuju: "You... just who are you?" She curiously asks

 

"We won't hurt you Choi Yuna, there are things that you have to settle with your grandparents. Just come with us peacefully to make things easy" The mysterious girl replies

 

Yuju took a look on Sinb who can't still speak because of the pain she is trying to hold. She then thought that there are things she have to clear with her grandparents so she decided to come with them. 

 

Yuju: "I'll come with you, but let her go first"

 

With the girl's signal of approval, the man set's Sinb free.

 

Sinb tries to get near Yuju but the two men blocks her.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah, don't worry. I'll make sure to come back." She gives a reassuring smile at her

 

Sinb: "But Yuju, what if..."

 

Yuju: "I said I'll come back, just trust me Hwang Eun Bi"

 

They both didn't let go of the look on each other's eyes until the car door closes and Sinb can't do anything but to just stand while seeing the van go farther with her trust on Yuju's words. 

 

Sowon: "Hwang Eun Bi? What are you doing here? What's with this mess?" She was about to get home when she found Sinb on that street and seeing all the stuffs that belongs to Sinb and Yuju scattered on the ground.

 

Sinb: "They got her..they got Yuju" She said lifelessly while staring on the thin invisible air.

 

Sowon: "What! What do you mean they got her!?" She came in front of Sinb to start interrogating her

 

Sinb: "They got her...I mean she came with them"

 

Sowon: "What! Why did you let them get her!" She held Sinb's shoulder's tightly while shaking her body.

 

Sinb: "She came with them but she promised to come back. Do you think I shouldn't have let them go?"

 

Sowon: "Do you know why we kept hiding her? Cause the moment her grandparents get her, they will never let her go!"

 

Sinb: "They even sent her to states alone like making her a trash, why won't they even let her go?"

 

Sowon: "That was when they didn't need her. Things can change Hwang Eun Bi, and now that they need her, I wonder if you can ever be with her again or even see her"

 

Sinb: "W..what do you mean by that?" Her heart suddenly felt nervous and afraid and she felt how it pumps so hard and fast.

 

​​​​​Sowon: "You don't know how powerful her family can be. You still have a lot of things you didn't know about her. There's even things you didn't know about yourself. I tried to convince myself so hard of trusting her to you, but I guess I was wrong" That was her last words before she left.

 

Sinb suddenly felt numbness on her legs. She never expect that regrets would come that fast. She was a bit confused of Sowon's words but one thing she know is she have to get Yuju back. 

 

​​​​​​Meanwhile, Yuju took a short glance on the dashboard mirror to see the reflection of the girl sitting in front of her who keeps talking the whole time

 

"Don't worry too much, your grandparents never  hurt people who shares the same blood as them"

 

Yuju: "Why do you keep talking? I never asks about them, Just who are you to care too much?"

 

"That's the effect of living alone too much, you didn't even know your cousin"

 

Yuju: "Cousin?"

 

"I'm Eunseo, Choi Eunseo. Daughter of Choi Hyun-Suk. I guess you know him right? Your Dad's brother. So to be clear, we're cousins. Don't think that I like it either. But thanks to you in advance. After I bring you to them, I'll finally get my freedom.

 

Yuju: "I never knew I had a cousin, So you did this just to have your freedom? What do you mean by that?"

 

Eunseo: "Cause I'm such a useless and spoiled brat kid, they never expect so much of me, so congrats that you're chosen to be the heir. Isn't it unfair that you're the only one who got something? Now that you've got my position as a heir, why don't I get the position of a girlfriend as an exchange? Isn't it a great idea?"

 

Yuju: "Shut up!" She suddenly kicks the back of Eunseo's seat making the girl almost hit her head on the dashboard.

 

Eunseo: "Yah! Are you crazy! You should even thank me I didn't let the two of you get hurt! Sinb is her name right? Wait till I got her" 

 

Yuju: "Stop dreaming. Girls like you aren't her type!"

 

Eunseo: "Really? So that's why she acts so nice towards me when she first met me?"

 

Yuju: "She's actually nice to everyone, but how she treats me the first time she met me is better than anyone else!"

 

Eunseo: "Why do I smell some jealousy? I think that's not how she treats you the first time she met you. Tsk tsk tsk.."

 

Yuju: "I said Shut Up!" She shouted and she kicks her seat again.

 

*End of flashback

 

​​While walking on the streets from the night club, someone suddenly grabs Sinb's arms and pulled her to a dark alley. 

 

Sinb: "Unnie?" She asks after seeing Yerin's face.

 

Yerin: "You! What do you think you're doing huh? Seeing other girl after letting them get Yuju!" She shouted in front of Sinb's face while holing her up through her colar. She definitely saw what happened to Sinb and the girl named Eunseo when she follows her.

 

SInb: "U..Unniee..." She tries to speak while trying to catch her breath. 

 

Yerin: "If you can't protect her, you should've told me! It's a mistake that I let you be with her!" She raised her fist but she was able to control it before she landed it on Sinb's face.

 

Sinb: "Why did you stop? Do you think I didn't know? You like her right? You also like Yuju, don't you?"

 

Yerin: "Shut up Hwang Eun Bi! You must be happy when you have her, you like her and she likes you!" She tighten her grip on Sinb's colar with those words even though she find hard to admit it.

 

Sinb: "You also like her unnie!" She pushes Yerin to get away from her grip and she let a few coughs before she continue

 

SInb: "You also like her unnie! but why didn't you fight for her from me? Why are you so considerate! Why do you always think of my feelings before yours! If you're mad on me just punch me! I know you hated me that much!"  

 

Yerin raised her right fist and it started to travel in the air. But instead of landing it on Sinb's face, she landed that strong punch on the wall.

 

Yerin: "You're right, I hated you so much. But you doesn't deserve this punch as long as I still keep those things from the past."

 

Sinb shows a confused face with what Yerin just stated.

 

Sinb: "What past are you talking about?" She asks curiously

 

Yerin: "I never expected myself to ask you this Hwang Eun Bi. But please, try to remember that day, the day that you lose your mom. That way, when everything was set to its rightful place, I can finally punch this face!"

 

Yerin left after those words. She didn't want Sinb to ask anymore and she just want Sinb to remember that incident by herself and not triggering her with the things that might confuse and surprised her too much.

 

After Yerin left her alone, Sinb suddenly thought of what Sowon told her "There's even things you didn't knew about yourself" and then what Yerin just told her right now "try to remember that day, the day that you lose your mom"

 

She definitely knew how her mom leaves her but she suddenly felt that there is something missing. She then remember the weird dreams she is having these past few days and also the things she saw before she fainted.

 

Sinb: "Did Yerin unnie know something that I didn't know?"

 

She asks herself while wandering. But she never forget about Yuju and she thought of finding her first before going back to the past she didn't even knew what is all about.

 


Author's note:

Please welcome our new characters here:

WJSN's Eunseo as Choi Eunseo - She's 17 y.o and Yuju's cousin. Obviously, she had a strong desire for Sinb. Is she a friend or an enemy?

​​​​​YG CEO Yang Hyun-Suk as Choi Hyun Suk - Eunseo's Dad and Choi Jin Young's brother. He is currently in position as a COO of SK Entertainment. 

I don't really know if there is an ending with this fanfic...HIHI :)) Anyway, thanks to new subscribers ^_^ I hope you won't get bored of reading this fanfic even though it's taking too much time.

 

- #2