Evil Queen

Secret Love Song

Yerin: "Sowon-ah I found it. You're right, your wristwatch is here" She whispers silently on her phone while hiding herself under the table in Mr. Hwang's room.

 

Sowon: "It's good then, leave it there and just stick to our plan. Don't ever get caught, you understand?"

 

The truth is Sowon purposely leaves her wristwatch the night where they were supposed to meet the person behind those killings. And her reasons? You gonna check it out.

 

Yerin is currently on the move of sneakly looking for some files on Mr. Hwang's drawer after attaching and activating some blackbox (cam recorder) that was directly aiming for the passcode of the vault she saw under the desk. 

 

Just then she suddenly heard the snapping of the doorlock and she immediately hides herself back under the table.

 

No one knows how nervous she felt right now and how her heartbeats keeps rising while hearing the footsteps coming near her. She felt like her heartbeat right now have surpassed the heartbeat she had when Yuju was around.

 

Who would have thought that for the first time in her life, she would pray on that place. Under the table, she pray that she won't ever get caught.

 

Yerin: "Please let me live once...I thought he won't be here today" She says in her mind and she keeps repeating until she heard no more footsteps.

 

Yerin: "Did he get on his bed right away?" 

 

That question was remained in her mind while staying frozen with cold sweats dripping down from her forehead.

 

She wipes out her own sweats and engulf after finally releasing a comfortable breath. 

 

Just right when she felt like everything was fine, a face suddenly popped out in front of her face.

 

"BOO!"

 

Yerin: "Oh Shhhhi~~~!!!" She immediately covers with her own hands trying to avoid herself from shouting. 

 

That was the first time she felt that terrifying horror and it continues running down her veins. 

 

Sinb: "I knew someone sneakly came over here. But I never knew it was you. What brings you here unnie?" She quietly asks since she knows herself that she did the same. 

 

Earlier, she decided to come into her father's room to find out something. But her eyes caught someone who was coming in before her.

 

Yerin: "I...I was just..." She can't answer directly and she doesn't either have a plan to tell her"

 

Sinb: "Why can't you answer? What are you doing here unnie?"

 

Before she could tell something, Yerin stood up and decided to ignore her question by just making her way out of the room.

 

Sinb: "Unnie, Do you know something from my past that I didn't know myself?"

 

Yerin stops from walking before she can even get out and she turn around to face back Sinb.

 

Yerin: "What do you mean by that?" She curiously asks and now she wonder if Sinb found out something.

 

Sinb: "Recently, you told me something about my mom. And....and I found out something. Something that was hard to accept, do you know something about it unnie?" She asks once again and her eyes started to get teary

 

Yerin just can't stand seeing her friend like that. She felt the guilt that she kept in her heart keeps growing as the time goes by without even confessing a single thing to Sinb that she deserves to know.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah, follow me" 

 

But that night, she decided to let it go. She didn't want to keep anything hidden to her friend which she thought she deserves better. And she finally let Sinb knew everything.


*At The Mausoleum


Sinb fell on her knees while her eyes are focused at the urn in front of her. Tears have slowly came out and she just let it flow. She wasn't able to create any sound of crying but her tears just continues flowing like a river and almost soaking her shirt.

 

While Yerin sat beside her while caressing her shoulders trying her best to comfort her.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah...It's all my fault, everything's my fault. I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier. I don't really know if I deserve sitting here beside you" She then lowered her head.

 

Sinb: "Unnie...Do you know what's the worst thing about waiting? It is waiting for the person you loved the most who would never ever came back. I know it's been ten years but why does it hurts here so much?" 

 

She punches her chest because of the pain she is feeling right now while Yerin grabs her hands to stop her and she put her on a tight hug on her arms.

 

Yerin: "Sinb-ah...stop it, this won't help at all"

 

Sinb: "But unnie, did my father did something wrong? Did he killed my mom? Did he really killed Yuju's Dad? If we shared the same mom, does it mean she's my sister? Is it even reasonable unnie? For such things to happen like this?"

 

She pour all her grief, madness and tears on Yerin's arms. The only person she can rely on this moment.

 

But she keep torturing herself with those thoughts and that's what Yerin was trying to avoid and the reason why she had never told Sinb about those things before.

 

*At the SK Entertainment Building

 

Yuju stays alone at the rooftop. Seeing the shining sparkling lights of the city and hearing the sound of the wind, she felt better.

 

Though she didn't liked how high rooftops are, she didn't care as long as no one can see her and finally she can breathe after the suffocating work inside that building and she almost cursed that she will burn that building anytime soon.

 

Eunseo: "What was the third generation heir doing alone at the  rooftop? Your feet doesn't deserve to touch the dusty atmosphere here" She teases before she walks to get beside Yuju.

 

Yuju: "This evil queen seems like she have nothing to do with her life but to waste it just to tease me right now" She says while looking down at the girl beside her who was a bit smaller.

 

Eunseo: "Evil queen? So you call me like that?"

 

Yuju just shrugged off her shoulders and didn't mind to talk anymore. She's getting more tired each day of having a lot of nonsense conversation with her cousin who have nothing to do but to stick around her.

 

Eunseo: "You felt suffocated right? That's why you'd rather chose to be here?"

 

Yuju: "Are you a ghost? How did you know then?" 

 

Yuju always thought that though her cousin talks a lot about nonsense things, she always knew what's on her mind or what she felt.

 

Eunseo: "I experienced a lot of it for being a child born with a surname Choi, but I can breath a bit better now since you came back. I'll soon get my freedom once you learn things quickly here"

 

Yuju: "You must be really thankful that I came back so you can be free huh?"


Eunseo: "It's not true. I felt terrible and awful right now. I felt bad for you, none of us doesn't deserve these suffering. Not even your Dad or your mom"

 

Yuju: "Hey, stop talking about them"

 

Eunseo: "You're asking me to stop? Do you even know why your Dad whom some seniors here described to be such a good, sweet and caring son turned out to be a father who have nothing to do but to beat his own daughter?"

 

Yuju: "Yah~What are you talking about now?" She clenches her fist after hearing about her father and she never heard those words before "good, sweet and caring son?"

 

Eunseo: "Your Mom and your Dad's case could've find a way for it's justice. But this family doesn't care about people and just care about business. They will treat those people a trash once they saw them as a threat and they will pick up and recycle those things they thought are still useful just like you."


Now Yuju is getting more confused and her face tells everything that she didn't fully understand what Eunseo meant by that.

 

Eunseo: "I just want you to know that I didn't find you to bring you here just because I wanted to be free. I want you to see the truth and to find a way to stop them. I know you're smart enough to do it, but you can call me if you need some help"

 

While Yuju is trying to absorb everything in her mind, Eunseo already walks away and she just realized it when the wind blows up her hair.

 

Yuju: "Eunseo-ah!" She called her out.

 

Eunseo: "Oh?" She turns around to give her attention.

 

Yuju: "There's still a lot of things I have to ask, where do you think you're going?"

 

Eunseo: "I already missed your girlfriend so I'll gonna go and meet her for a while" She smirks as she teases her "I'll make sure to satisfy her needs while you're here" She said before she finally leaves.

 

Yuju: "Aishhh this witch...Eunseo-ah!"  She called but Eunseo didn't mind her. "Once I found out that you put your hands on her, you'll be dead for sure!" She shouted.

 

Eunseo: "Damn... I even kissed her" She whispered to herself with an evil smile on her face while walking down the stairs.

 


 

Author's Note:

A serious? Chapter here ^_- Okay, let's take a break for fluffiness and I'll focus on the flow of this story for this chapter and the following one :)) But don't worry, expect more love in the future...please hold on guys...

- #2