4 means Death

Secret Love Song

"Bang!" (A sound of gunshot)

 

Sinb: "No!" She immediately sat up from lying on her bed as soon as she get to open her eyes. 

 

Cold sweats are dripping down on her forehead after having such a really bad dream, or should we say nightmare.

 

At first, her dream was like a fairytale. Yuju was with her and everything that was happening between them was like forever. Just then in a blink of an eye, the changes of events went faster and she was suddenly brought to an unknown place where she saw a man holding a gun. 

 

If before, she had a dream of figure of a man pointing the gun on another man. This time, the gun was pointed towards her now. And as soon as the bullet hits her, that was when she woke up.

 

Sinb: "These kinds of dreams again" She said to herself while wiping out the sweats on her face.

 

*Knock knock knock

 

Sinb: "Helper Gong?" She asks when she heard the knock from the door that was so calm. She knows it was helper Gong when the sounds from the door was good and soothing to her ears.

 

Helper Gong: "Sinb-ah, Is there a problem" She asks behind the closed door.

 

Sinb: "You can come in helper Gong"

 

Helper Gong does as she says and enters her room with careful steps. And there she sat on the bed beside Sinb who seemed so much in trouble by just looking at her face and her eyes that got swollen because of so much crying.

 

Helper Gong: "Is there a problem Sinb? You can tell me. I'm so used to it" She smiled at her before reaching for Sinb's hand to gain her trust.

 

And there Sinb had a thought of her mom, Yuju, her Dad and everything. Including the things that Yerin told her before she leaves her that night

 

"Sinb-ah, don't ever think that your Dad was a killer or a bad person. He's still your father and I don't want you to think like that. But please let me and Sowon do what we should do, we won't ask you to do something against him but if you are willing to help, It's a choice that should come from you. And I'll respect your decision"

 

"I want to know the truth...but what should I do? He's still my father after all" Sinb thought about it deeply and forgetting helper Gong's presence in front of her.

 

Helper Gong: "Sinb?" She asks again and presses Sinb's hands.

 

Sinb: "Ah, nothing...it's just nothing" She's on a verge of tears when she says those words. She wanted to pour her tears but she don't want other people to see it.

 

Helper Gong: "Its okay, just tell me what you need or what should I do"

 

Sinb: "Nothing, having at least you here was enough for me. Thank you, for everything."

 

Helper Gong: "Sinb...are you sure you aren't sick?"

 

Sinb: "Why? Is there a problem?"

 

Helper Gong: "I've been the one who always took a look for this kid but she never thanked me even once. I never expected it at all" 

 

She hides her smile. On that simple thing, she felt really happy and just wanted to cry that the kid she have seen growing up each day has finally says those words to her. She might looked so dense for it but that was meaningful for her.

 

Sinb: "Just get out of my room now, I'm already fine" She lies on her bed and covers herself on the sheets. She suddenly felt shy after being grateful.

 

A day have passed and she chose to stay on her room. Studies? She care less about it now that there's no reason for her to be as excited as before for attending class. 


Lying on her bed the whole day is all that she can do. Foods that was prepared for her and was even delivered to her room were kept untouched.


She has been staring on the ceiling for a long time when she heard the 5th round of knock on her door.


Sinb: "Helper Gong, just let me be alone this time!" 

 

Helper Gong: "Sinb-ssi, I think you should fix yourself. You have guest waiting for you here. She said she'll wait for you outside your room so I'll leave her here. Come out faster okay?"

 

Sinb: "Yuju?" She immediately thought about her. Seeing herself on a sweatpants and a normal shirt, she quickly runs to her closet and changes her outfit with black pants and a sweater.


Sinb: "Yuju?" Her name slipped out of as soon as she open the door.


But as the girl turn around to face her, the expression on her face turns into a cold one within just a second.


Eunseo: "Hi Sinb, did you missed me?"

 

Sinb: "Eunseo?"

 

Eunseo: "Yes, why? Did I surprised you? You didn't expect me at all right?"


Sinb: "Leave me alone" She said on a cold tone and she almost slammed the door closed when Eunseo stopped it.

 

Eunseo: "Didn't I told you there's an exchange for the information I gave you about Yuna?"

 

She pushes Sinb inside the room and she closes the door by herself while the latter was just looking at her.


Eunseo: "Did you forget about it or you think I'm just a joke?"


Sinb: "It's not like that. I mean, there's just some things that troubles me right now"

 

Her face is now more calm. After all, she realized that Eunseo helped her to meet Yuju and so she deserve something in exchange and being rude to her isn't a right thing to do.

 

Sinb: "What do you want now?"

 

Eunseo: "I already have everything, How about a kiss"

 

Sinb: "What!? Are you crazy?"

 

Eunseo: "I'll never ask for more, I have everything and I think a kiss would do"

 

Sinb: "Never! Just ask anything but not that"

 

Eunseo: "You don't know me Hwang. Everything I want, I get. And now you're one of those everything, so better prepare yourself"


Sinb: "Correction, Not everything. Cause I will never be"


Eunseo: "Really?"

 

Then she suddenly jumps into Sinb and she wraps her arms around the girls neck. Teasing her for a kiss but Sinb kept on refusing until they fell on the floor.


Eunseo fell on top of her and they both felt awkward. Eunseo might be too aggressive but that was just really an accident, she just really loves teasing.


Just right then the door went open, and there Helper Gong witnessed that kind of scene.

 

Helper Gong: "Hwang Eun Bi! What are you kids doing huh?"


Eunseo immediately stands up same as Sinb. 


Helper Gong: "And you!" Pointing the stick of broom she is holding to Eunseo. "Is there some dignity left in your body? Why are you lying on Sinb like that huh!?" She scolded


Eunseo: "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" She lowered her head out of embarrassment

 

Sinb: "That was an accident, I asked her help to get something on the top of my cabinet but then she fall" She reasoned out.

 

Eunseo: "Sinb, I'll gonna go. Uhmmm excuse me" She bowed to Helper Gong before she makes her way out. But still, the feeling is awkward.

 

And before she leaves, she took a glance on Sinb.

 

Eunseo: "Sinb, before I leave I want to tell you something. Our grandparents are trying to send Yuna to states, I just want you to know. That's all.

 

She left without hearing Sinb's word from that news and not even seeing her expression. 

 

Sinb was just standing frozen on her place as her mind tries to process the news that Eunseo have brought.


Helper Gong: "Sinb, who is she? That was the first time I saw her"


Sinb: "The first time you saw her and you let her in?" The cold Sinb is back.

 

Helper Gong: "She says she's a friend and she knows you. Is she really a friend or more than that?"

 

Sinb: "Why do you keep asking? She's not even on a friend level"

 

Helper Gong: "But you kept answering? Anyway, it's a good thing. Cause I thought you already dumped the first girl that you brought here before"


Sinb: "Yah! Are we really gonna have some talk about my personal life? Go back to your work, now!"


Helper Gong: "Last night, she looked like a puppy wanting to be pet warmly. But today, she went back as a tiger trying to intimidate  it's prey" She whispers to herself on her way out of Sinb's room.

 

Sinb: "Did you just said something?"

 

Helper Gong: "Nothing!, She looked so cute with her reverse charm but sometimes she's annoying. My kid, when will you grew up to be such a nice lady" She whispers again to herself with a more minimized volume.


As the night gets deeper, Yerin finds her way in Sinb's house. She's back on her spy mission while Sowon was around the area for a backup.


While Yerin was nearing to an intersection, she heard some footsteps coming towards her. Those footsteps are rushed and was like there are people running. Or more like chasing each other.


As she makes a turn, an old lady bumps on her. But Yerin was strong enough to not fall as the lady leans on her, maybe because of exhaustion from running away.


Just right when the lady lifts her head up to face her.

 

Yerin: "Helper Gong?"

 

Helper Gong: "Yerin! Wh-what a coincidence" She tries to complete those words while panting.


Yerin: "What happened Helper Gong? Why are you in a hurry?"


Helper Gong: "Yerin, please help me. About Sinb, the truth is..."

 

*Bang!"

 

But before she get to continue, she was shot at the back and she fall with Yerin holding onto her.

 

Yerin: "Helper Gong!" She's trying to lie her down while looking at the shadow on a far distance away from them.


The man that her eyes caught disappeared from the dark but she was sure she recognize him as she caught his face.


Yerin: "Helper Gong, try to hold on uh? I'm calling the ambulance now, everything will be fine okay?" She took out her phone with her trembling hands and tears at the edge of her eyes.

 

Yerin: "This can't happen again, please someone pick it up faster!" She said while waiting for someone to answer her call.


Helper Gong: "Ye-Yerin-ah..." She reaches her hand as she says her name.


Yerin: "Don't talk too much right now okay?"


Helper Gong: "It would be fine to take a rest right?"


Yerin: "Don't say useless words! You'll be fine Okay! Trust me, the ambulance is coming now. Just wait a bit longer"


She held Helper Gong's hands trying to keep it warm. "Please...faster" She said in her mind.


Helper Gong: "Ye-yerin"


Yerin: "I said stop talking too much!"


Helper Gong: "B-base..ment, Sinb's Mom"


Yerin: "Pardon?" She leans her ears closer to as helper Gong whisper some words while catching up to her last breath.

 

Helper Gong: "S-Sin-B...take care..of her."


"Jessica Jung, Choi Jin-Young, Kim SooYoung and the old lady. Unluckily, the fourth one to die." A man said while watching them secretly on a far distance.

 

"Curiosity kills, and anyone who found out about this case, will die"