First Day of Spring

Secret Love Song

In Mr. Hwang's office

 

"Mr. Hwang, I'm sorry if I messed up last night. I promise to bring you them next time"

 

Mr. Hwang: "You're starting to disappoint me. If you keep with this kind of work, you know what would happen next right?"

 

"Please give me another chance Mr. Hwang. Actually I found something that can help us identify them. There's a wristwatch I found that was covered with blood. I'm sure the girl I've got to shoot own this." 

 

The man took out the wristwatch on a sealed plastic bag and handed it to Mr. Hwang. 

 

"There was even a name engraved here" the man added.

 

Mr. Hwang narrowed his eyes while reading the characters that was clearly engraved on the strap.

 

Mr. Hwang: "So-Young?..Sooyoung?" He thought of it for a while and smirks like he have something already on his mind " So they haven't stopped yet?" 

 


 

It might not be too early or late but it seems like the spring has finally come. The warm light from the bright sunlight escaping through the curtains filtered through Eunha's thin eyelids makes her gain her senses back. She blinked a few times, to help her eyes adjust from the bright illumination before she got to take a look around her. 

 

Eunha: "Why am I here?" She asks herself when she realize that she isn't on her own room but the room that she used to be in every night. 

 

Her confused mind brought her back to the last event she remember before passing out. And there she remember seeing Sowon and the blood on her arms.

 

Eunha: "Sowon-ah..." With that thought, she felt weird about what she should feel right now. She felt worried but at the same time she felt doubtful.

 

She was staring afar trying to analyze everything that happens but it's getting more complicated as much as she think of it.

 

Eunha: "Ughhh...my head hurts" She complains and shakes her head to clear her mind that was currently on a real mess.

 

She proceed on organizing Yerin's bed before she continue with her morning sessions.

 

Since there is no one around and she is also used to be on Yerin's room, she decided to use her bathroom for a while.

 

She didn't forget to lock the bathroom door as she enter. 

 

Eunha: "Did she left the lights on the whole night?" 

 

She asks herself when she noticed that the light is already on. But she didn't mind it that much and continues on washing her face.

 

After that, she takes a sit on the toilet bowl to do her things. Just then the lights suddenly went off which makes her surprised.

 

Eunha: "Omo...what's with this?" While roaming her eyes around the dark bathroom, she suddenly felt a movement behind the bathroom curtains.

 

She can't deny the creepy feelings as goosebumps started to travel on her skin. But her curiosity keeps growing as she continues to hear the slight movements of the water from the bathtub.

 

Eunha: "What was that?" She asks herself before she put her hands on the soft edge of the curtain and quickly brushes it off.

 

Eunha: "YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She shouted on a high pitch with her eyes wide open as she saw the figure in front of her.

 

Yerin's eyes were closed and has her earphones on while trying to let her body and mind rest peacefully at the bathtub when she got surprised with that supersonic voice.

 

Yerin: "YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She shouted as she opens her eyes seeing Eunha in front of her.  She quickly grabs her towel to cover her body that was accidentally exposed.

 

"KYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" They both shouted once again in front of each other's face.

 

Eunha felt like her blood is rushing fastly on her head and her heart goes wild after seeing everything even though it's a bit of dark.

 

While Yerin felt like her face is burning red and she felt really hot from her chest while holding tightly on her towel to cover herself out of embarrassment.

 

Eunha: "I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I thought there's no one here" She explains while her voice is shaking with her hands trying to cover her eyes and not knowing what to do.

 

Yerin: "What are you still doing here! Get out now!" She shouted

 

Eunha follows but she felt really ashamed. She quickly walks to the door and held the doorknob while her hands is trembling, trying to turn it but it doesn't go well. She tries to open the door once more but it didn't work

 

Eunha: "Why isn't it working...." She asks herself with a tense feeling. She wanted to get out so bad but she thought the door is making it more awkward.

 

While trying so hard to turn the doorknob which doesn't work out, she suddenly felt another hand stopping her hand from opening the door.

 

Yerin: "Did you lock it?" She asks from behind Eunha's ears.

 

Eunha can feel the heat on Yerin's body that was too close to her and she turn around pushing her away.

 

Eunha: "You! Did you lock it on purpose? You ert!" 

 

She suddenly slaps Yerin's arms several times while Yerin keeps trying to block it.

 

Eunha: "You ert! Go away!" 

 

Yerin: "Stop it!" She said but Eunha keeps on hitting her arms.

 

Yerin: "I said stop it!" She shouted when she caught Eunha's hands and she pulls her closer which makes the latter stops for a while and then their eyes met.

 

Eunha: "You...what are you trying to do?" 

 

Yerin: "Let me make it clear to you. Firstly, I AM NOT A ERT! You're even the one who came in here and peeks through that curtain. And second, you're the one who locks that door, do you even know that it's broken?. And lastly, this is my room so you should know your place. But now you're blaming it all to me? Are you even in your right mind?"

 

Eunha can't say anything when she realized that Yerin have her point, she just avoids their eye contact by looking at the floor. 

 

Eunha: "If the lock was broken, how could we get out then?" She asks without looking on Yerin's eyes.

 

Yerin: "Get out of my way" She suddenly pushes Eunha on her side where she almost lose her balance but Yerin doesn't care.

 

Yerin: "Turn around and don't ever try to peek through these curtains!"

 

Eunha: "As if I care about your body!" She turns around facing the wall while Yerin fixes the curtains back to cover herself while getting dressed up.

 

It isn't a 10 seconds long when Eunha turns around looking at the curtains where the silhouette of Yerin's perfect body is visible.

 

Eunha: "She has a great body...Oh my gosh! this crazy little kid started to act ert!" She scolded herself and turns back facing the wall. But she can't avoid looking back and as she turn around, Yerin is already done and was looking at her.

 

Yerin: "I haven't told you I'm done, why did you turn around? Who's being ert now huh?"

 

Eunha knows that she keeps blushing and she can't hide it so her way to get off of this situation is to shift Yerin's attention on a different thing.

 

Eunha: "Can you just please open this door so I can get out now?"

 

Yerin: "Wait a minute"

 

She started to get ready, she makes a distance in front of the door and she kicks the door as hard as she can.

 

Eunha got startled with that loud thud but It's a success when the she saw the door widely opened and almost half hanging with the screws rolling on the floor.

 

Eunha was just staring on the broken door with her eyes and mouth left wide open. 

 

Yerin: "Why are you just standing there? Get out now!" She grabs Eunha's arms and pushes her out but Eunha shrugged her shoulders to remove Yerin's hands

 

Eunha: "You don't have to do it, I can get out by myself"

 

Yerin: "That's right, get out and stop causing a lot of mess"

 

She said on Eunha's back but she definitely heard it.

 

Eunha: "Did you just said I causes a lot of mess?"

 

Yerin: "Why? Am I wrong? How many things have been broken because of you?" She said while looking at the broken door

 

Eunha: "Just because of this door you're saying that I causes a lot of mess?"

 

Yerin: "Do you know how much mess have happened since I met you? My car have been broken once, now this door, my pretty face got a lot of bruises and I even got into a lot of trouble!"

 

Eunha: "Ahhh, so you're bragging everything you've done now? Do you think you're the only one who have things left broken? I also had my bike broken, I even got a scar on my knee..." She stopped when she can't think of anything more

 

Yerin: "Is that all? It's all nothing compared to what I've got" 

 

Eunha: "You even made my heart broken!"

 

Eunha suddenly covers with what she just said while Yerin took a few seconds before she replies

 

Yerin: "Wh-What did you just say?" She clearly heard what Eunha says but she can't think of anything to say after hearing her out.

 

Eunha: "I...I said I'll gonna go now"

 

She lowered her head out of embarrassment and quickly steps out of Yerin's room.

 

Yerin: "Hey yah!" Yerin tries to stop her but Eunha just walks away without turning back

 

Yerin: "What's wrong with her?" She asks herself and her eyes lands on the chair in front of her study table where Eunha's coat was left hanging.

 

Yerin: "Oh, she left this"

 

She took the coat and there she found Eunha's phone at the pocket. Out of curiosity, she tries to open it and she didn't expect Eunha's wallpaper is a stolen shot of herself while holding a pen and writing down on a worksheet.

 

Yerin: "Is this me?" She takes a look closer to make sure her eyes didn't get it wrong when the door suddenly went open and she hides Eunha's phone at her back.

 

Eunha: "It's still cold outside and I think I left my coat" She said while panting after running down through stairs and running back up after realizing that she doesn't have her coat on

 

Yerin: "This?" 

 

She lifts up the coat while Eunha walks towards her and she quicky walks out after taking the coat from her.

 

Yerin: "She's pretty smart but why does she keeps acting like a fool?" 

 

Eunha walks fast down the stairs and when she get near the gate, she realized that her phone isn't on her pocket.

 

Eunha: "Oh my gosh!" She shook her head and runs back up to Yerin's room. She felt like her soul is slowly getting out of her body, wishing that Yerin won't mind looking at her phone.

 

When she got to open the door to rush inside, she got really surprised that Yerin is standing in front of her where she suddenly lose the strength on her legs and she fall on her knees while breathing so hard.

 

Yerin: "Why do you keep coming back? I thought you're leaving?"

 

Eunha: "I...I'm sorry, I... just left something." Her voice is being husky and cracking but she can't get up because of exhaustion.

 

Yerin: "You mean this?" 

 

She took out a phone and Eunha quickly stands up to get it from Yerin's hands, but once take a hold on the phone, Yerin didn't let go of it.

 

Eunha: "Yah, It's my phone give it to me"

 

Yerin: "This is my phone and here's your phone" She raises her left hand holding another phone

 

Yerin: "Do you wanna run away and exhaust yourself again? If you're sure that you didn't left something or you didn't have any words to say, you can take your phone now and go."

 

Eunha took a deep breath before she slowly take her phone on Yerin's hands.

 

Eunha: "Did you, by any chance open this thing?"

 

Yerin: "I didn't" She lies.

 

Eunha: "For real?"

 

Yerin: "I already told you my answer"

 

Eunha: "Is that so...then I should go now"

 

Her whole body is trembling, including her heart, her hands and her legs. When she is about to walk down stairs, she felt like her legs cant make it and she just sat down on the first step. 

 

She nearly cries because of her clumsiness and fear that Yerin saw her wallpaper when she suddenly felt a hand being wrapped behind her legs and her back.

 

Yerin's face is near her when she lifts her up. Without a word, she walks down the stairs carrying Eunha on her arms.

 

Eunha didn't get to say anything and was just staring on Yerin's face the whole time until they reach the last step and Yerin gently let her down to stand on her own feet.

 

Yerin: "You can go now" 

 

She said softly and Eunha stares on her eyes for a while before she turn around and walks slowly to the main door of the house.

 

She turn around for the last time and there she saw Yerin still looking at her.

 

Eunha: "About last night, I won't be asking anything though I know you're into something that was really dangerous. But please...Don't ever get hurt in the future"

 

"Don't ever get hurt in the future"

 

After Eunha left, those words keeps repeating on Yerin's mind and she felt like she wanted to hear those words more often coming from her.

 

Words from a person who would truly love her, who would always care for her, who would always think of her and accepts every single flaw she have.

 

She smiles with a thought of how Eunha keeps acting like a fool in front of her.

 

Yerin: "Why is she so cute when she acts like that?" Another smile started to brighthen up her face.

 

In her mind she thought that Eunha could be a perfect person who can fulfill the things she is lacking. After seeing how Eunha really care for her and the wallpaper on her phone, she felt happy but at the same time she felt really sorry that she isn't the person who deserves that kind of treatment from a girl like her.

 

She hates to think and to admit that she's slowly turning on with how Eunha acts towards her and how she acts towards Eunha. Because in her heart, she knows that everything she's doing right now is for the person she really love. And that person is none other than Yuju.

 

But feelings does change just like how the raging winter turns into a peaceful and warm spring time.