The Future ahead

Secret Love Song

Yuju: "Money laundering, stock manipulation, media playing, unfair distribution of profits, artists not being treated well and...ual harassment?." 

 

Those are just some of the company disputes that the entertainment label of her family had encounter throughout these years.

 

Yuju: "And yet nothing was even proven fact?" 

 

She asks herself while reading some articles and information she just got from the research papers and her laptop.

 

Yuju: "Is it really just nothing? Or just like how they cover up my parents death?" 

 

After a long time of thinking, she lets her body rest on her bed. She didn't even realize that the morning has already come before she closes her eyes.

...

After Umji drops Eunseo off her home, she immediately drives away. She can't stay there longer before Eunseo's family gets to see her or else, they're both dead.

 

Eunseo: "I'm hooome~~~" She said loudly as she walks in the house unsteadily until she drops her body at the couch in the living room.

 

Hearing that noise, Yuju forgot about sleeping and came out of her room to check out. 

 

Yuju: "You're back, when did you sleep last night?" She went down the stairs while asking curiously when she saw her cousin lying lifelessly at the couch .

 

But she received no response aside from a snore that came out from her cousin's mouth.

 

Yuju: "Did she drink last night?" She asks herself when the tremendous smell of the alcohol contaminates the living room.


Yuju: "Eunseo-ah, wake up...Would you mind to go to your room and clean yourself first before your Dad gets to see you in here?" Shaking Eunseo's body hoping that she'll come to her senses.

 

She keeps on doing it until Eunseo got irritated.

 

Eunseo: "Yah! What's your problem you b*tch!" She shouted and she stood up before she pushes Yuju out of her way. 

 

But she was held on by Yuju, stopping her from walking.

 

Yuju: "Mind to have some manners? Calling me a b*tch early this morning is really frustrating. You must be thankful you're drunk and I can still restrain myself from slapping your face!" 

 

Eunseo: "I don't care about it so can you please remove your hands off of me?" 

 

Yuju: "Ughhh...this kid..tsk" With really disappointed expression on her face she releases her grip

 

But before Eunseo gets on her room, she never forget to tease Yuju.

 

Eunseo: "Anyway, wanna know why am I like this today? I had a drink with Sinb last night, we hang up so well and we sleep together on a bed. The imagery of what happened last night still lingers on my mind, what do you think?" She ended with a smirk.

 

Yuju suddenly felt a heavy feeling on her chest. The glares on her eyes towards her cousin started to heat up until she can't control herself.

 

She suddenly held Eunseo on her colar, choking her with the tight grip on the neckline of her shirt.

 

Yuju: "You still don't know what I am capable of Choi-Eun-Seo, stop crossing the line if you don't want me to cross yours"

 

Those words are too strong and Eunseo couldn't deny that Yuju's action was a bit intimidating. But she thought she can't just lose on her like that.

 

Eunseo: "Violence runs through our blood when we got filled with anger" She smirks again. "With your actions just now, no doubt that you're a Choi......Yuna"

 

Hyun Suk: "What's happening in this house? Eunseo? Yuna?" Seeing the two on that intense scene as he enters the house, he can't help but to interrupt.

 

Hearing his frightening voice, Yuju slowly took her hands off of Eunseo's colar and they both faced Eunseo's dad who is currently standing in front of the main door.

 

Eunseo: "Dad, we're just...

 

Hyun Suk: "I'm tired of your reasons Choi Eunseo, get back to your room. I have some business with Yuna"

 

Eunseo was left with no other words but just to follow her Dad and she get back to her room.

 

Yuju: "What business is it? Uncle..."

 

Hyun Suk: "Your passport, your visa and all the documents you needed are all ready now, I just want to inform you that you'll have a flight to U.S. in one of these days"

 

Yuju: "I thought it's about a month or two? What do you mean by one of these days?" She asks in disbelief.

 

Hyun Suk: "We already talked about this and you agreed so we presume that it doesn't matter when, as long as you'll go there."

 

Yuju: "But uncle? Isn't is too early for me?"

 

Hyun Suk: "It's not too early Yuna, you're just too late" And their conversation ended there. 

 

Meanwhile in Sowon's room...

 

Sowon: "Okay guys, listen up. Tomorrow is the day, and all we have to do is to stick with the plan. A police report has been made and we've got a lot of strong evidences, they are willing to help for the arrest, thank you for all the help"

 

Yerin and Umji exchanged looks with each other while Sinb was just listening quietly.

 

Umji: "We didn't get enough evidence that this case is somehow connected to your mom's death. But after the ballistic examination of the bullets from your mom, Jessica and helper gong's case, they all matches well. From a calibre .45 luger pistol, it's pretty expensive and limited so it's easy to trace the license holders of that gun and where it is hidden."

 

Sowon: "It's good to hear that news"

 

Yerin: "One more thing, the recording from your wristwatch on Mr. Hwang's room is still working well. All we have to do is to expose it tomorrow"


Sowon: "Solving my mom's case is a thing I never thought would ever happen, that's why every single piece of evidence would be helpful."


Sinb: "One more thing, there's a vault under my father's desk. I haven't seen what's inside of it even once, there could be something"


Yerin: "I installed a camera on that area, We can check about it later"


Umji: "Seems like everything works well"


Sowon: "Umji-ah" She called her sister awkwardly


Umji: "Oh?" She replies


Sowon: "Thank you....for all the help" She had a hard time on saying those words but she felt really glad for her sister's help.

 

Umji: "Ahhh...your welcome then. I just did it for my friends, and ofcourse for my sister" To forgive and forget is still a part of her innocence. Though they never treated each other well before, at least this case bound their relationship closer.

 

Umji gave an awkward smile and Sowon replies with a smile too.


It feels awkward since they aren't like that at all.


Sowon: "Everything might seem fine but we actually have one more problem here" She proceed on talking.


Yerin: "What is it? Did we forget something?"


Before she answer, she took a look at Sinb who keeps looking at the floor.


Sowon: "Sinb, I know it's a hard thing on your part. You're free to say something or if there's any objection. He's your father after all"


Sinb: "If you say so, can I ask a favor? Is it possible to not arrest him?" She said on a low tone then everyone on the room exchanged looks with each other.


Yerin: "Sinb-ah, I hope you understand why we are doing this, don't think it like the other way. We're doing this for justice"


Sinb: "I know unnie but as a daughter, it feels like I'm betraying my own father"


Sowon: "Then what do you wanted to happen? We've got all the evidence we need, he has to pay for his sins"


Sinb: "I'll try to convince him, I don't want to see them putting a handcuff on him as they took him from our home. I wanted him to go to the police station and surrender himself"


Yerin: "It doesn't seem possible Sinb"


Sinb: "It is....that way, I might consider him as my father if he listen to me. Give me 24 hours, that's all I need"

 

Yerin: "What if he won't listen? He isn't aware that you already knew about this thing, what if he tries to escape?"

 

Sinb: "Trust me unnie, I'm his daughter. He will surrender himself"

 

Yerin: "But Sinb, you don't know what we could lose"

 

Sowon: "Take it easy Yerin, we already have these evidences. Even if he tries to escape, we have the right to catch him"

 

Sowon gave her trust to Sinb but Yerin felt uneasy. It's not that she didn't trust Sinb but it's Mr. Hwang whom she didn't trust at all.

 

Umji: "Don't forget about the pen recorder" She suddenly mention then Sowon and Yerin eyed her to shut up .

 

Sinb: "Pen recorder? What's with it?"

 

Sinb is still unaware of that thing and they chose to keep it hidden from her. The piece of memory that she lose 10 years ago.

 


Author's Note:


This is it guys, it's time for the arrest but ooops...It seems like Sinb's dad is not alone to be punished ^_- There are still some bad guys out there and they should watch out of them.

And for all author-nim's out there, let's all kill sinju/yeochinship squads with updates xD there's so much to read these days haha

Another fanfic recommendation:

The universe of secrets - by Crazyjellybean , You guys won't regret reading this fanfic. (Two thumbs up) 


- #2