Galaxy and Wish

Secret Love Song

The stars above them have been forgotten, same as the sound of the waves on the seashore and everything around them.

 

Sinb found herself humming while her head nodding in rythm with Yuju's song. The only sound that was audible in her ears that time.

 

Sinb: "I often hear you sing that song on that restaurant, do you...like it too?"

 

She asks as soon as Yuju finished from singing.

 

Yuju: "Maybe? I don't know but I think the song have a deep meaning" 

 

Hearing her off as she says the word "deep". Sinb started to realize how deep Yuju's eyes and how perfect she is.

 

While looking directly on her face, she notice the scars on Yuju's inner cheeks and forehead.

 

Sinb: "How did you get those scars?" 

 

She asks even though she already knew how. But for her, that question could mean something. 

 

After being with her in some occasions that would bring Yuju to her dark past, Sinb started to develop a feeling like she wanted Yuju to trust her, someone she can lean on, someone she can run to.

 

Yuju: "Don't mind about it" 

 

She said as she moves into sitting position and faces the direction where Sinb can't see her face. She wanted to hide so bad but she didn't want to leave either. 

 

Sinb: "Hey, are you trying to hide it from me?, I already saw it before. Anyway, you don't have to answer my question."

 

She said and slowly, Yuju went back showing her face to her.

 

Sinb: "You're not the only one who have it, look here"

 

She said and she split her hair that was covering behind her ears. Showing a long scar on her head while Yuju learns closer to look on what she is trying to show. 

 

Yuju: "How did you get this? It's pretty long scar." She said while looking how long her scar is.

 

Sinb: "I'm not really sure how I get this, but Dad told me it was an accident when I was playing around. He said I slipped on the staircase and fall on the ground."

 

Yuju: "Is that so? It must hurt a lot"

 

Sinb: "I can't remember. I don't know how it hurts. When I woke up, I saw a bandage on my head through the mirror. But I can't feel anything"

 

During that time, the only thing she can remember is that her mom left them. It might be the reason for her not to feel the current pain from her injury but the pain in her heart.

 

Yuju: "I think it's better not to remember any pain"

 

Without thinking of what she was doing, she suddenly place her hand to cover Sinb's head, where the scar is located.

 

Yuju: "It must've heal faster" She added while caressing her head.

 

Sinb went frozen with her actions. Yuju's touch that was too soft and caring. If she let her do it longer, her heartbeat and breathing might stop that would cause her faint in front of her.

 

Sinb: "Look! A shooting star!"

 

The only thing she can thought of to divert Yuju's attention. And she's glad it works. 

 

Yuju follows where Sinb's index finger is pointing at, she thought her eyes wasn't able to catch the shooting star so she decided to wait looking for more.

 

While her head was held up high, Sinb found that opportunity to move closer to her until their shoulders touches each other.

 

Sinb: "Look! There's another one there"

 

She said to shift Yuju's attention when she glances on the space between them. 

 

Yuju: "Uh? Where?"

 

Another success and Yuju didn't mind their distance anymore as her eyes is focused in capturing the shooting stars which are only made by Sinb's childish excuses.

 

On a distance, At the balcony of the resort while drinking a coffee which best suits their taste on a cold night. Yerin along with Umji were secretly watching the two.

 

Umji: "Look at those two, why are they so sweet?

 

While Yerin's eyes are sticked on the scene, Umji was just observing everything.

 

Umji: "You're getting jealous right?" 

 

She suddenly asks that makes Yerin frown as she turn her attention to her.

 

Yerin: "Why would I get jealous? I'm just happy seeing her like that, she must've having fun"

 

Umji: "Then why does it sounds like you're getting jealous?"

 

Yerin: "What? It's Sinb, she's my friend. Why would I even got jealous?"

 

Umji: "Unnie, do you think Sinb likes her?"

 

Yerin: "What? How could you think like that?"

 

Umji: "Well unnie? You know Sinb, she won't leave our side just to be with someone like her, unless she's important to her?"

 

Yerin; "Umji-ya..stop that nonsense"

 

Umji: "Why don't you just tell Sinb that you like that girl? Or just confess your feelings to Yuna. because what I saw is totally different."

 

Yerin: "Umji-yah, let's stop here. I don't really get what you mean, I like her but I never thought like that. So stop what you're thinking right now"

 

She said before she place her coffee on the coaster leaving Umji alone while shaking her head left and right on seeing how Yerin ignores her.

 

Meanwhile, Eunha is currently resting her body on a wooden bed at the terrace. Same as the others, she was just observing the stars above. The only nice view you can see at night.

 

"You know what? There are stars on a galaxy I know that you won't see through that sky"

 

Eunha got startled with that voice coming from behind her ears, making her turn around.

 

Her eyes widened when she found a familiar face leaning towards her face.

 

Eunha: "W-wh-when did you came here?"

 

She asks while her voice was shaking because of the space between the tip of their noses.

 

Sowon: "A few minutes ago, since you came here. I think?"

 

She said before she finally distance herself from Eunha's face while trying to get some space to sit beside her.

 

Eunha: "Ahmmm" She clears before she says. "Actually I can't remember if we are this close"

 

She stands up getting ready to get inside, when Sowon held her hands.

 

Sowon: "Then stay here, and let me introduce myself first"

 

Hearing her off, she gradually turn around to face Sowon who was sitting on the place she occupies earlier.

 

She smiles when she saw Eunha's face before she intoduce herself, without letting go of her hands.

 

Sowon: "I'm Kim So Jung, you can call me Sowon or Sojung. But I prefer Sojung just for you. You're Eunha right?"

 

She nods.

 

Eunha: "Jung Eunbi, but I prefer Eunha. Now that we know each other, can you let go on my hands now?"

 

She asks when she notice that Sowon doesn't have a plan of making her hands free.

 

Realizing it, she let go of her hands and shyly scratched the back of her head.

 

Sowon: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it"

 

Eunha: "It's okay, it's getting colder so I think I should go inside now"

 

But before she even move her feet, Sowon held her hands again.

 

Sowon: "Can you... just stay here for a while?" She asks while tapping the space beside her for Eunha to sit.

 

Eunha: "What else can I do..." 

 

She's a bit of annoyed with Sowon's request but she still follow and takes a sit beside her.

 

Eunha: "What is it? Is there something you like to talk about?"

 

Even though she didn't like it, her kindness is her nature and still lingers to the point that even to people she just know, she's too innocent to even get comfortable talking with them.

 

Sowon: "There's nothing, I just wanted to be with you this night"

 

Eunha: "This is frustrating" 

 

Sh mutter under her breath before she tries to stand up, Sowon pull her to stay seated beside her.

 

Sowon: "I told you to stay here"

 

Eunha: "Then what should we do here? Do you think I'll just stay here just because you wanted me to?"

 

Even though she looks annoyed, Sowon always finds her cute and pretty.

 

Sowon: "Then look here"

 

She raise her phone near Eunha's face. The latter felt weird with her actions but still she follows as she says.

 

Eunha: "What should I do with this?" She curiously asks.

 

Sowon: "What did you see through the phone screen?"

 

Eunha: "I can't see anything, It's too dark here. But obviously, if I look there. I can see my face right?"

 

Sowon: "You can't see it clearly but I can, there's a beautiful galaxy I know who exist in front of me. And the stars in her eyes keeps shining through the night"

 

Those words are weird but it makes Eunha's pale cheeks into painted red.

 

Eunha: "W-what are you talking about?" 

 

Sowon: "Didn't you get it? It's simple as I like you" She smirks.


Eunha: "P-pardon?"

 

Because of those words, Eunha can't control how her heart beat is getting faster and she felt the heat on her cheeks.

 

Sowon can see the change on Eunha's expression and she started to laugh by herself.

 

Sowon: "Did I make you cringe? I'm sorry I'm just kidding. " 

 

Then she leans closer to Eunha's ears

 

Sowon: "But don't forget those words, who knows it might be real in the future, if you keep acting so cute. So just a sincere goodnight for now, bye!"

 

She said as she winks before she leaves Eunha dumbfounded alone.

 

Eunha: "Is she crazy?" She asks herself cupping her hands on her burning cheeks.

 

Few minutes later, after Sowon left Eunha.

 

Sowon: "Hello, Dad?"

 

Officer Kim: "Sowon-ah, how's you and your sister?"

 

Sowon: "I'm just fine but I don't know about her, but I think maybe she does?"

 

Officer Kim: "I'm sorry I can't get home now, I'm still in Europe but I think I'll be there next month"

 

Sowon: "It's okay I understand"

 

Officer Kim: "By the way, how was the kid now?"

 

Sowon: "She's just fine, don't worry Dad. You know I teach her well how to be a strong and tough person when we're still living in States. I think she's doing well here in Korea"

 

Officer Kim: "I'm really sorry if you're doing this job for me, I must've been the one looking after her."

 

Sowon: "It's just fine for me, Yuju and I are friends after all. But I think she overdo what I teach her. She's even though on me too"

 

Officer Kim: "Really? Let her be. As long as she's living well, let's just continue what we are doing. Please keep her safe, and you too. Be careful, we don't know our foes.