Eunha?

Secret Love Song

It has been two days and Eunha always come to find Yerin in her classroom, but she didn't go to class. After locking herself in her room, no one knows what happened that night and it worries Eunha the most.

 

Yerin: "Cruel...He's so cruel!" She said while lying on her bed.

 

Her Mom just told her earlier that her father wanted to sent her to U.S and she has no right to object.

 

Yerin: "This is so unfair! How could he do this!" She throws all the pillows on the floor, just then...

 

Yerin's Mom: "Yerin-ah? Open this door, I have something to tell" She asked while knocking.

 

Yerin: "Mom, just leave me alone this time" She replies.

 

Yerin's Mom: "Yerin-ah don't be too stubborn, you also have a visitor"

 

Yerin: "Visitor? Who is it?" She asked before she went to open the door, but she was surprised when she saw the visitor that her mom just told.

 

Yerin: "Eunha?"

 

Eunha: "Your Mom asked me to come here"

 

Yerin's Mom: "Her parents personally came here earlier to thank you, but they met your father first. Actually we just knew that her father is a close friend of your Dad"

 

Yerin: "And so?" 

 

Eunha: "Yerin-ah"

 

She tries to ask Yerin to talk to her Mom properly when she felt a tension on her words.

 

Yerin: "I don't need anyone right now, So I think you should go now. I still have to take a rest." She said and she went back to her bed.

 

Yerin's Mom: "Jung Yerin? Is that how you treat a visitor? I thought she's a friend?"

 

Yerin: "Just leave me for now, I wanted to be alone"

 

Eunha: "Ah Aunt It's okay, I think I should go for now."

 

Yerin's Mom: "No, stay here."

 

She stopped her from leaving and Eunha just stand beside the door awkwardly while she tries to encourage her daughter.

 

Yerin's Mom: "Your Dad told me earlier that if you pass all your subjects and exams this semester, he might change his mind"

 

Yerin: "Is he kidding about it? I can never do that!"

 

Yerin's Mom: "That's why I asked Eunha to come here"

 

Yerin: "What does she have to do with this?"

 

Yerin's Mom: "She's a smart kid, your Dad asked her parents if she can give you a tutorial until the semester ended."

 

Yerin: "What! Seriously? Why does he have to decide what should happen in my life? It's my life after all"

 

Yerin's Mom: "Yerin-ah trust me, he's just doing it for your good. He wanted you to have a better life"

 

Yerin: "Better life? How could it be a better life?"

 

Yerin's Mom: "Trust me Yerin-ah, and Eunha? I'll leave the two of you here. Please try to encourage her okay?"

 

She said to Eunha before going out of the room and she just nod. She closes the door and slowly walks near Yerin on her bed.

 

Eunha: "Yerin-ah?"

 

Yerin: "What! I told you I don't need anyone! You're all just the same, I want to live my life in my own way!"

 

She said with anger and Eunha felt guilty because of it. "Is she blaming me for what happened?" She asks herself while trying to look straight on Yerin's eyes.

 

She can see the pain in Yerin's eyes and how she tries to hide it with anger.

 

Eunha: "How do you feel right now? Does it hurt too much?" She asks before she lean closer on Yerin's face to check the cut on her head.

 

Eunha: "Why did you already remove the bandage? Do you think it will heal faster?"

 

Just like how Yerin treated her before, she applies an ointment on her cut before she put a gauze pad on it. That action makes Yerin remember that night when she's the one who did that for her.

 

Yerin didn't move from her position and just let her do it, she thought she would only talk about the things she are lacking and encourage her about the things that her parents wanted her to do. But instead of it, all her concern is about her feelings.

 

Eunha started to wrap the bandage around her forehead, while Yerin was looking at her face that was so close to her.

 

Yerin: "I told you to leave now, why are you doing this?" She asked while deeply looking on her eyes.

 

Eunha: "You already let me do this and it's almost done." 

 

She then removes her hands after she tucked the bandage together.

 

Eunha: "Don't remove or let it open until it heals, Okay?"

 

Yerin was just staring at her. She didn't feel it before but her heart full of anger felt relieved after someone look after her. A person who would care about her feelings more than her flaws.

 

Eunha: "Won't you say something? Cause I think I have to go now"

 

Yerin: "I thought you'll be my tutor?" She asked

 

Eunha: "You have my number right? I'll come back if you need one, just call me"

 

After Eunha leaves, Yerin was left alone in her room again. She's thinking deeply about her father's conditions.

 

"Why does he have to do this?"

"He just wanted to get rid of me"

"If he sent me to U.S. how could I hang up with my friends? How about Yuju? and Sinb?"

"Ughhhh, this is so frustrating! This can't be..."

 

After a week of locking herself in her room, she finally went back to school. But the sight she saw as she enter the classroom is a thing that she didn't expect at all, It's been only a week that she's not in school but she never knew they got a new classmate.

 

She silently walk to her seat without removing her gaze on the girl sitting in front of her seat.

 

Yerin: "Isn't she the one who fetch Umji that night?" Asking herself cause she clearly remembers her face.

 

After the class, she tries to find Umji. And she saw her on the hallway with Sinb.

 

Yerin: "Umji-yah! Sinb-yah!" Her energy is back right after seeing her friends.

 

Sinb&Umji: "unnie?" They said in unision after seeing Yerin.

 

Umji: "Woah, Unnie's back!" She exclaim as both of them run into her.

 

Sinb: "I'm glad to see you back unnie" She said with a wide smile.

 

Yerin: "Really? You two didn't even bother to visit me at home!"

 

Sinb: "For what? We know you'll only avoid any visitors. I know you well unnie.

 

Umji: "Hey don't bluff, you said that you want to take revenge on her for not going to your home after a decade. But unnie believe me, I asked her to visit you several times but she really rejects it"

 

Yerin: "Whatever, it's not the reason why I'm here. By the way Umji, isn't that woman who fetch you that night is your sister?"

 

Umji: "Ah, unnie..."

 

She hesitates to answer, not because she wanted to hide it but because she don't know if she has to address her as a sister.

 

Umji: "Yes, she is" She said.

 

Yerin: "Umji-yah.. you never told us you have a sister. we only knew it from your mom before your birthday, why did you have to hide it?"

 

Umji started to explain her reasons when suddenly....

 

Sinb: "Hey your sister" She said while looking on the girl walking towards them.

 

The three stopped from talking and their eyes follows Sowon. She never looked at them and never really cares even though her sister was with them and just passed them by. But then...

 

Sowon: "Oh? Yuju-yah!" She said when she crosses her path with Yuju on the hallway.

 

It caught the attention of Sinb and Yerin.

 

Sinb: "Did she just call Yuju?" She asked. And she exchanged look with Yerin.

 

Sowon: "Yuju-ah, nice to meet you. I never knew we'll meet like this again" She said but Yuju didn't reply. 

 

Eunha: "Who's Yuju?" She asked and was confused since she didn't know they used to call Yuna as Yuju. That was when Sowon shift her eyes on her.

 

Sowon: "But, who's this pretty girl beside you? By the way I'm Sowon"

 

She suddenly introduce herself and offers a handshake to Eunha. Eunha was about to introduce herself too but..

 

Yuju: "Don't mind her, Let's go now"

 

She said and drags Eunha with her, But Eunha's head turns to look at Sowon once. Same with Sowon, she turns to look on Eunha too, and when their eyes met she winked at her.

 

Eunha can feel the blush on her cheeks and she looks away to hide it. 

 

Yerin: "Did she just wink at her?" She asked herself when she saw Sowon's actions.

 

Yerin: "Eunha!" She call her all of a sudden, she don't know either why did she do that.

 

Eunha stopped from walking and she ce again to look on the person who was calling her.

 

Eunha: "What is it?" She asked when she saw Yerin

 

Yerin: "Ah....Later, come to my house. Should we get started?" She said and Eunha gets what she mean.

 

Eunha: "Really?" She asks happily. She was glad that it came out from Yerin. "Then wait for me later, I will surely come"

 

When Eunha and Yuju finally leaves, Yerin takes a glance at Sowon who's cold glares was locked into her.

 


 

Hi Guys,

 

I know you already missed our SinJu moments. So the next chapter is a gift ^_^

 

- #2