Sequel: A vacation

Secret Love Song

Months later...

 

Going through those months where Sinb was sometimes confused, recalling and remembering every bits and pieces of the memories she lost like a puzzle pieces that was scattered in her mind, she fully ragains what she lost with Yuju who never leaves her side. 

 

After everything was settled, Sinb decided to get back her original name and live as Hwang Eun Bi once again. She was in care of Mr. Han who officially adopted her but they decided to keep her name in regards of her father. And the only Hwang Eun Bi whom Yuju knows.

 

Yuju has been performing on music shows as part of her promotion and sometimes on some events left and right. A bit of busy but after all of her schedules, she never skip a time paying a visit on Mr. Han's house where Sinb is currently staying. 

 

Yuju's favorite time was always night time, She used to sometimes sleep on Sinb's room when the bad weather won't allow her to get home in the middle of the night or just as simple as having Sinb by her side makes her wanna stay there till dawn. And if granted by her scheds, she'll stay there for a whole week and Mr. Han won't mind it.

 

Sinb used to continue her paper works in college at home but sometimes having Yuju there causes a lot of disturbance. But she never gets annoyed of any single disturbance causes by the girl. Instead, she likes it and she found it cute. At least she won't get bored nor sleepy whenever Yuju did a variety of weird stuffs on her room.

 

Singing loudly and dancing on Sinb's bed, making it an official noraebang room. Crawling and lying her head on her lap, Sinb was lucky if Yuju will just stare at her completely or was just asking for a kiss but not messing up on her notes and tattooing on her hands and arms.

 

Sometimes Yuju will end up cleaning the whole room, Sinb is still the princes Hwang Eun Bi who never learn how to clean a room. Yuju won't also mind to make some chocolate pancakes whenever Sinb stays up all night on reviewing her papers for examinations.

 

Yuju just simply found Sinb as the most pretty handsome person whenever she's seeing how busy she is with her study. As a civil engineer student, ofcourse Sinb will be a type of focused student. 

 

Same goes with Sinb, she always found Yuju as the prettiest existing person in this world whenever she sings specially just for her.

 

It's already 10:00 pm and  Sinb has been reviewing her notes on her study table for almost 3 hours now while Yuju was just silently sitting on the bed, waiting for Sinb to finish before she sleep.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah~~~ I'm sleepy" She called the girl's attention while yawning.

 

Sinb: "You can sleep now Yuju, I still have 4 more topics to review" She responds, still focused on her notes.

 

Yuju: "But I can't sleep without you here" She said while sulking and tapping the space on the bed beside her.

 

Sinb noticed how childish that voice is and she finally turns her attention to Yuju who's still showing a sulking face. She sighs before getting up on her seat.

 

Sinb: "Okay, I'll go to bed now. I'll just fix my things" 

 

She closes her notes, pilling it up on her table then she makes her way to the bed and occupies the space beside Yuju. Though it looks like she just force herself to leave her notes, her action gained a smile on Yuju's face. She also wanted Sinb to take a rest since the girl has been too busy on her studies.

 

Yuju went closer to Sinb as she gave a tight hug on the girl's waist while lying her head on her arms.

 

Yuju: "Sinb?"

 

Sinb: "Hmmm?" She asked with her eyes already closed, obviously tired.

 

Yuju: "You remember our schedules this week?"

 

Sinb: "Yup~~"

 

Yuju: "Don't forget to come to my showcase tomorrow, and we have a picnic with our friends on the other day"

 

Sinb: "I can come to our picnic but on your showcase, It depends if our exam won't take too long"

 

Yuju: "You can come right? please~~~?"

 

Sinb: "Don't worry, I'll come if the time allows. Sleep now Yuja-ah~ I know you're also tired"

 

Yuju: "Okay, Goodnight" She then tightens her hug and closes her eyes, she felt uneasy. She knows Sinb might not come.

 

Sinb hides a smile and kisses Yuju's forehead. She continues patting Yuju's arms and humming to a song till they both fell asleep.

 

The Next Day...

 

Yuju's showcase for her new album will start any minute soon, she's at the backstage but she can't help but to peek on the audience. 

 

She already saw Eunha with Sowon on the VIP seats while on the other side of the stage, she saw Umji with Eunseo. She thought those two has been always hanging out together.

 

Yerin isn't there because she still have some meetings on their school to attend, while Sinb is still nowhere to be found, she keeps texting if she can go but there's no reply yet. She felt a heaviness on her heart.

 

Yuju: "Why isn't she here yet" She started pouting until the director calls her and the staffs then the showcase started.

 

Yuju calms herself to get ready and forgets about thinking of Sinb for awhile. She sings her debut song wearing a white long dress at the center of the stage. One of the most beautiful stage she have ever done and she wanted Sinb to come there to see it live. The showcase went smooth until it finished, she didn't saw Sinb coming and as she checks her phone she saw Sinb's message.

 

"I'm sorry Yuju-ah if I were not able to come, the exam takes a lot of time. I hope you understand. Mianhae~~    - Sinb" 

 

She felt a heaviness on her heart again, she can't get mad either since it is one of Sinb's priority and she must do that exam. She silently fixes her personal things on her bag with her manager packing up her signed albums inside the waiting room until the door went open.

 

It was Sinb with a bouquet of flowers on her left hand and a dinner box on her right hand which she prepared before going to her exam. 

 

Sinb: "Mianhae~I'll continue fixing your things"

 

She then removes Yuju's hands on her things and she pulls the girl to the sofa and lets her get sitted before she gave the flowers.

 

Sinb: "I'm really sorry, I'm too late"

 

She apologizes and as Yuju took the flowers, Sinb started taking out the foods she prepared for Yuju's dinner, she knows the girl always skip dinner during her promotion periods but she won't let her skip this time.

 

Yuju: "I thought you won't come"

 

Sinb: "How can I not, but I'm still late" She still felt sorry.

 

Yuju saw the sweats on Sinb's forehead, looks like she really made an effort to get there. And while preparing the food on the table, Yuju suddenly pulls Sinb's arms and she places a kiss on her lips. 

 

Yuju: "Thank you, at least you came" She smiles.

 

The next day is a peaceful yet loud day on a beach. Peaceful place but it turns out loud with the whole squad. A two day vacation won't be a burden to their busy works, they all thought.

 

Umji and Eunseo as always are fighting over the simple things.

 

Eunseo: "Why is the room so hot? did you turn off the Aircon?"

 

Umji: "We're on a beach, we'll feel cold later when we swim, why would you turn on the aircon?"

 

Eunseo: "Ughhh Umji, an aircon was here to maintain a cold temperature so we won't feel hot! it's summer for god's sake!"

 

Umji: "You won't feel the summer if you won't feel heat though."

 

Eunseo: "Then stay outside on the scorching heat!  I want to keep this room cold!" 

 

Umji: "Ughhh~~ it's okay to maintain the room cold but not like it's winter here!"

 

Sinb and Yuju started laughing, the room beside them was so loud with Umji and Eunseo's bickering.

 

Yuju: "Umji's actually nice but she's always around spoiled kids" She said while looking on Sinb like she's directly saying it to her.

 

Sinb: "Don't put an eye on me, I'm not that spoiled"

 

Yuju: "YES YOU ARE, Should I turn off the aircon too?"

 

Sinb: "Ughh, it's hot out there"

 

Yuju: "See? It's summer, you won't feel it's presence if it's not hot."

 

Sinb: "Uhmm I think there's other way to make it hot without turning off the aircon" She said with a smirk on her face.

 

Yuju felt a skip on her heartbeat when Sinb suddenly pulls her body closer from her waist and their eyes met. She felt like she's melting with that look on Sinb's eyes.

 

Yuju: "H-hey, don't you dare start it"

 

Sinb: "Why? I'm not doing anything...Yet"

 

Yuju: "Yah Hwang Eun Bi!" 

 

She slaps her arms. But Sinb can't help but more, her lips started moving closer on Yuju's white neck and started kissing it slowly.

 

Yuju's breath started to get heavy as Sinb continues trailing kisses on her neck up to her jawline, sending shivers on her back. She shuts her eyes closed until she wraps her arms around Sinb's neck, letting the girl's lips travel on her.

 

Yuju: "Uhhh Sinb~~" 

 

Sinb: "Shhhh~~just go with it" She then shuts Yuju's mouth by placing a kiss on her lips.

 

They started slow until it becomes intense with Sinb's delicate hands massaging gently on Yuju's thighs.  Yuju is slowly falling with every touch of Sinb's hands, she lets Sinb's hand travels on her body giving all her trust to the girl as their kisses continues getting deeper.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

They both stopped and turns their head on the door as they heard some loud knocks behind it.

 

Umji: "Yuju unnie! Sinb-ah! Let's go to the beach! I'll count up to 10, I'll break this door if you won't go out! 1.....2...."

 

They both sigh.

 

Sinb: "Ughh why now~~" Showing a disappointed face.

 

Umji: "3....4...."

 

Yuju started laughing like she won when she saw that expression on Sinb's face.

 

Sinb: "What's with that laugh?" She asks with a frown.

 

Umji: "5......6....."

 

Yuju: "Forget about it" She smirks and kisses her lips before she runs to the doorway.

 

Umji: "7....8...."

 

Sinb: "Maybe later?"

 

Umji: "9...."

 

Yuju: "I'll think about it" 

 

Sinb: "Think about it seriously?"

 

Yuju winks and she opens the door before Umji really breaks their precious door. Sinb can just sigh heavily, she felt like she have to release but it has been cutted off.

 

Sinb: "Wrong timing I guess"

 

Author's note:

Almost a month since I updated, I'm sorry guys~~ there's still one chapter HAHA maybe I'll upload it tomorrow, it's too long that's why I cut it off. xD

- #2