Author's note

Secret Love Song

Now that the main characters are all here, It might be confusing If I continue this story without any background about them. This is just a brief introduction for each characters. This story might take so long and I hope you'll stay guys.

 

Main Characters:

Jung Yerin "Yerin"

- 17 years old, currently on her last year of HS.

- She has a strong personality, matured one but also playful specially to her friends Sinb and Umji, she hates studying and she used to failed a lot on her subjects. That's why she's a repeater on her first year high and became Sinb's classmate since then.

- Family consist of Father who is a director of a Highschool Institute, A Mother and Older brother who already died because of an accident.

- Her bestfriend and childhood friend is Sinb, until they met Umji on highschool and the trio became too close like real siblings.

- Her first love is Yuju, and used to be her childhood friend.

- Her goal in life since she was a kid is to protect her friends, Sinb and Yuju from the people who might be eyeing on them.

 

Hwang Eun Bi "Sinb"

- 16 years old, currently on her last year of HS

- Her personality depends on the people around her, but everyone sees her quite rude. She's a total smart and good in academics, she's also good in music and arts but she always pretends like a fool

- She grew up with her father after her mom left them.

- There is something on her past that she can't remember but Yerin does.

- She developed a feelings towards Yuju after meeting her on several occasions that makes her feel like Yuju needs her help.

 

Choi Yu Na "Yuju"

- 17 years old, currently on her last year of HS. Sinb's classmate

- She grew up with fears and all she wanted to do is to run away and hide from those fears. She's also a victim of physical and psychological abuse, which traumatize her a lot. But everything changes after meeting Sinb.

- Yerin is the person she trust among everyone.

- She's now living alone after coming back from states. In able to sustain her daily needs, she used to work on a rooftop restaurant at night as a singer, but her identity is hidden. Sinb is the only one who knows about it.

- Her feelings towards anyone is unknown, Yerin is important to her as the first person to treat her well and Sinb is the first person who makes her feel happy and comfortable with, even though sometimes she is annoying to her.

 

Jung Eun Bi "Eunha"

- 16 years old, currently on her least year of HS. Sinb's classmate

- She has an ongoing personality and being kind is her specialty. Her dream is to be a singer but because of her parents' plan for her, her hope started to fade away.

- When she first met Yerin, she hated her. But then she felt that behind that mannerless attitude, Yerin is someone who really cares on the people around her. Who knows what would happen in the future.

- Later on, she holds a great role on Yerin's life.

 

Kim Ye Won "Umji"

- 16 years old, currently on her last year of HS.

- She's the youngest but most of the time, her advice is the best when her friends got some issues.

- She might be quiet sometimes, there are things that Sinb and Yerin can't tell her about their past but who knows, she might know something more than what they know.

 - Her family consist of her father who is a private detective and A mother. She also have an older sister from her Dad which is Sowon.

 

Kim So Jung "Sowon"

- 17 years old

- She is a short-tempered person. She's always mad and really hated noise. She grew up in states and there she met Yuju and they became close friends.

- When she was younger, she's a figure ice skater, but then an accident occur and she broke some muscles on her legs. Since then she can't do it anymore.

- When she grew up, she became interested on her father's work. She helped him a lot on the cases he solve even at a young age. 

- After transferring on Umji's school and became Yerin's classmate. she started to solve the case that has been closed 10 years ago. But falling in love makes it hard to concentrate in one thing as she met Eunha.

- She's Umji's sister but they have different Moms. 

 

Supporting Characters:

 

Mr. Hwang

- Sinb's Dad

- He's a project engineer before he started to build up his own company. It grew faster than what he imagined, but his relationship with his daughter is not as good as his business.

- The reason of it was when Sinb's mom left them, and then he was put on a situation where he can't face his own daughter as a proud father to her.

 

Officer Kim

- Sowon and Umji's Dad

- All the case that was given to him has always a successful result, but not the case that he hold 10 years ago because of lack of evidence.

 

Director Jung

- Yerin's Dad

- He used to hate Yerin after he lost his favorite son who was as smart as him and a responsible one. Since then, he forgot that Yerin is still his daughter.

 

Jessica

- Sinb's mom.

- What was happening on her daughter right now might be her fault, but what can a mom not do to protect her own daughter.

 

Yuju's father

- He causes a lot of pain to her and the reason for all of misfortunes in her life. 

- After his death, Yuju thought that everything would be fine but it's not. His death only causes even more problems. Not only to Yuju but also the people around her. 


 

Hi Guys,

 

I'm sorry for doing this just now. Hihi I hope you'll like this story even more. Expect more of conflicts and misunderstanding between the characters until they solve this mystery that was hidden 10 years long. And I want you to know that this is just the beginnning xD.

 

- #2