Fall into place

Secret Love Song

6 years later...

 

There was a young little girl, walking alone on the school corridor without any friends beside her. She was about to approach a group of 5 girls laughing and looking at her from head to toe but she didn't bother to mind them.

 

When she's about to pass, they blocked her path asking for her food and allowance. Being intimidated and afraid to fight, the little girl was left with no other choise but to give what they wanted. Little did they know, someone behind them saw their action towards the little girl.

 

Yerin: "Having enough fun and messing up with weaker kids?"

 

The other five students went startled after realizing someone's presence behind them and as they found out it was Yerin, they immediately bows their head guiltily giving back the things they took from the little girl while making their way out of the scene.

 

After the other kids are gone, Yerin knelt in front of the little girl who was nearly crying.

 

Yerin: "Don't let those kids mess up on you again. You should know how to stand for yourself kid." She said while patting the little girl's head.

 

"You shouldn't have helped me Ms. Jung, I'm afraid they'll keep an eye on me"

 

Yerin: "Then I'll be the one to keep an eye on them. And why are you always alone? Don't you have any friends?"

 

"I- I don't have any, no one wants to befriend me" The kid answers sadly.

 

Yerin: "And why is that?"

 

"I'm already used to be alone, home isn't the best place for me either."

 

Based on the way how the little girl describes the place called home, Yerin remembers how Yuju was before. She can see Yuju on that kid and she definitely knows that she can't just ignore her.

 

Yerin: "From now on call me unnie, Yerin-unnie"

 

"Huh? No, You're a teacher here and the director's daughter. I respect you Ms. Yerin"

 

Yerin: "Then from now on I'll be your friend, just call me Yerin-unnie okay?" 

 

She messes up the little girl's hair before getting up and looking on her wristwatch, checking up the time.

 

Yerin: "You should go to your class now, you'll get late on your subject. I'll also be going now."

 

"But Ms. Yerin..."

 

Yerin: "Yerin-unnie, call me like that"

 

"Ye..Yerin-unnie~" 

 

Yerin: "That's right" She said while smiling warmly to the kid. "By the way, what was your name again?"

 

"Eunbi" The kid introduce herself shortly as she smiles back at her.

 

But the smile on Yerin's face, unnoticeably faded away after hearing that name. 

 

"Annyeong Yerin-unnie" The kid waved at her before running away to get into her classroom.

 

Yerin was left standing and lost of herself while looking on the place where the kid named Eunbi was standing earlier. 

 

Yerin: "Eunbi"

 

She murmured while walking lifelessly on the corridors. She was deep on her thoughts when her phone started ringing, breaking the silence in her mind. But then she answers it lively when she found out that it was Eunha who was calling.

 

Yerin: "Eunha?"

 

Eunha: "Yerin-ah, I'm already here at the coffee shop 30 minutes now. Where are you?"

 

Yerin: "Uhh I'm at the school right now but I'm going now."

 

Eunha: "You said you're on a leave today?"

 

Yerin: "I just dropped off my records at the faculty, I'm really going now."

 

Eunha: "In 15 minutes if I won't see you standing here in front of me, you're really dead!" She said fastly before dropping off the call without waiting for a reply.

 

Yerin: "Aishhh" She scratches the back of her head "How am I supposed to go there in 15 minutes when it's a 20 minutes drive!"

 

She shouted on her phone, ofcourse she makes sure that the call has already ended before doing it. She won't shout like that at her or else she'll be really dead.

 

But since it was Eunha after all, she runs fastly all the way to get into her car. She keeps an eye on the time while driving a little bit of fast but carefully at the same time.

 

Gladly, there's no traffic on her way and she gets into the coffee shop's door just a minute before her death.

 

Eunha: "You're 45 minutes late, you've never change Jung Yerin"

 

Yerin: "What do you expect from a busy and responsible person?" She said proudly while taking a seat in front of Eunha. 

 

Trying to hide how she breathes heavily but the sweats on her forehead shows how she runs just to catch up with the time.

 

Though she didn't show it, Eunha appreciates how her words are that important to Yerin.

 

Eunha: "For you" She offers the iced caramel macchiato she ordered earlier just for Yerin.

 

Yerin: "Thanks" She replies with a smile before taking a sip. 

 

They just had a conversation with all the teasing and laughs like they used to do for almost 3 years now since Eunha's recovery.

 

She received at least 2 years of theraphy and medication after suffering from her head injury. The first three months have been the hardest part where she doesn't remember anything at all. But her recovery went smooth after her mind slowly recalls every single thing from time to time.

 

After she fully recovered, she went back on meeting her friends and going back to her social life and studies. She continues going to a college while being a trainee on Big Hit Entertainment after encouraging her parents about her dream as a singer. But that was with a condition of graduating and receiving her college diploma.

 

All through those years, Yerin has always been there for her. Yerin also decided to become a much worthy and responsible person on a way that she can be proud of herself. She studied with her own will to become a bachelor, receiving average marks until she graduated and now she's already teaching on her father's school.

 

While Eunha and Yerin are in the middle of their conversation, Eunha keeps getting distracted for replying on her phone messages which makes Yerin annoyed.

 

Yerin: "Who is it?"

 

Eunha: "Sowon and Umji are on their way back from Europe, those two travels a lot. "

 

She answers while still focused on her phone which makes Yerin get even more annoyed specially when Eunha mentioned Sowon's name. She can just deeply sigh.

 

Sowon and Umji's bond as sisters became stronger as they continue living on the same roof. Their father also decided to live with them and it's not an issue for Sowon anymore. She's already a grown up and she understand if her father decided to live again with Umji's mom. After all, they became a one complete family. The death of Sowon's mom has already given enough justice after Mr. Hwang decided to confess everything.

 

As for Mr. Hwang, he received a treatment after being shot from the incident 6 years ago and now he's paying for his sins behind the bars. And for Choi Hyun-Suk, he's now paying all his sins on the fires of hell after he died on the explotion he caused at the yacth that night.

 

Yerin: "Eunha~"

 

Eunha: "Hmm?" She asks while still focused on her phone. Just checking some pictures that Sowon keeps on sending to her.

 

Yerin didn't mind and she continues talking.

 

Yerin: "I met a kid at the school campus earlier."

 

Eunha: "Then? There's a lot of kid in school Yerin" Still focused on her phone.

 

Yerin: "She's being bullied by some other kids, I just remember Yuju."

 

Eunha: "Yuna?" Hearing Yuju's name, she finally gives an attention to Yerin.

 

Yerin: "Yeah, But the kid's name was Eunbi" Sadness marks on her face after mentioning Eunbi's name in which Eunha easily noticed.

 

Eunha: "Hey, are you thinking of it again? Don't tell me you're still blaming yourself of what happened?"

 

Yerin: "I hated blaming myself anymore. Sinb won't be happy either if I did" She said while stuffing some pie on .

 

Eunha: "Yah yah yah!" She grabbed Yerin's hands which was about to stuff another piece of pie on . "Leave some for me!"


Yerin: "I thought you're on a diet?."

 

Eunha: "Not today" She said while putting a glare on Yerin's eyes.

 

Then Yerin stuffed the pie on Eunha's mouth.

 

Yerin: "Eat a lot Jung Eunbi, I don't care how your body will turn out on our first night."

 

Eunha: "Yah!" Her hands moves fast on slapping Yerin's arms hardly. "Is that what you teach in school!" 

 

Though Yerin was slightly hurt with her slap, she can just laugh while continues teasing Eunha.

 

They spent more time on the coffee shop until one of the most loved OST in Korea "Spring is gone by Chance" plays on the speakers. 

 

Eunha: "She's one of the most famous singers now while I'm still here, just sitting in front of you." 

 

Yerin: "There's nothing more worthy than to get sitted in front of me though"

 

Eunha: "Hey I'm being serious here"

 

Yerin: "I'm also serious here, I even thought she won't make it."

 

Eunha: "Yuna was gifted with an amazing and powerful vocals, there's no doubt she'll made it to the top."

 

Yerin: "Not that, I mean she suffered on a long depression for a year after that incident. She suffered a lot since she was younger but now look at where she is."

 

Yerin continues talking while Eunha continues nodding. Then they both hummed with the song until it finished.

 

Meanwhile, the rooftop restaurant that Yuju used to work before was set to have a special event that day after the owner came back when he left to build his another restaurant in Japan 6 years ago.

 

Everyone went busy on how to decorate the restaurant simple but classy as well. Mr. Han, the owner of the restaurant also went there before the actual event just to check out.

 

Mr. Han: "How's everything going?" He asks the event organizer.

 

The event organizer explains how the flow will be until Mr. Han noticed that his daughter who came there with him, started helping the staffs trasferring some stuffs and boxes of goods. 

 

Mr. Han: "Hey Eunji, it's okay to help but you should be taking a rest, we just got here from the flight."

 

Eunji: "It's okay Dad, I'm already tired of doing nothing." 

 

Mr. Han: "Is that so? Just don't exhaust yourself okay?"

 

Being a kind boss he is, he lets his daughter do what she wanted disregarding the fact that only his staffs are required to do the work.

 

One of the staffs tested if their monitor screen is working well, he uses Spring is gone by chance's music video to flash on it and the song also occupies the restaurant wherein Mr. Han's daughter heard it for the first time.

 

She stopped working as her eyes went focused on the screen as well as her ears listens to the song.

 

Eunji: "What song is playing Dad?"

 

Mr. Han: "Ah that? You know what? the popular singer who sings that song was one of my staffs here before."

 

Eunji: "Is that so? No wonder her voice was just familiar."

 

Mr. Han: "Oh wait, I'll try calling her" 

 

Taking out his phone from his pocket, he searches for Yuju's number while his daughter went back on helping the staffs.

 

Mr. Han: "Hello? Yuna?"

 

Luckily, Mr. Han is on a right timing when Yuju picks up his phone call.

 

Yuju: "Mr. Han? How are you? I just got off from the plane, I'm sorry it'll be too loud here later." She greeted while walking fast on the busy airport with all the body guards beside her. 

 

Mr.  Han: "It's okay Yuna, too many fans waiting at the airport?"

 

Yuju: "Ahh no it's not like that Mr. Han, just people admiring me." She said shyly.

 

Mr. Han: "Whatever, it's still the same. But I doubt if you can still pay a visit on my restaurant. I heard you have tight schedules already."

 

Yuju: "Don't worry Mr. Han I can get there at 7 pm. Going back there feels like going back home as well since I started in your place after all."


Mr. Han: "Just be careful on your way Yuna"

 

They wrapped up their short conversation before they get to hear the loud chants of Yuju's fans at the airport.

 

Yuju continues her way to the van while waving and bowing her head humbly as well as accepting gifts from fans and giving signatures whenever time allows. 

 

After she gets settled inside the van, her manager started driving their way to her apartment.

 

Yuju: "Uhmmm... Manager -nim, I have to meet some friends. Can you drop me near the Han River first?"

 


Authot's Note:

Last chapter on the next update ^_^ I hope this chapter satisfies you all. Everything seems settled now. Aside from one thing...Oh wait it's two haha  

I keep on checking the poll results and I never knew that most of WonHa shippers are just silent xD They're currently on the top with 37/34 votes HAHA 

- #2