Laugh Out Loud

Secret Love Song

Cloud - Yuju, Sinb & Eunha

Please click the link above and watch it so you can see one of the best vocal performance of our vocal line.

Let's just imagine that Yuju is the one playing the guitar here. This is for their performance on their music class.


 

A week have passed and Sinb, Eunha, and Yuju finally get to perform what they have practiced. After that performance, they receive a lot of positive comments from both of their classmates and teachers.

 

They present that performance on the teacher's day and as soon as they leave the stage, some members of each school band who watched their performance gives each of them some offer to be part of them.

 

But as expected

 

Eunha: "Thank you but I'm sorry, what you have watched is only a project presentation for our music class. My priority is my studies so I think I should decline this offer, I'm really sorry" Eunha kindly reject but her eyes tells different

 

Yuju: "Ah, but I think I don't have a confidence. And also, I'm not really interested at all. So sorry for now"

 

Sinb: "Just like those two, I'm not interested. So don't bother ask me." She rejects arrogantly just before one of the other band member says anything, which is obviously an offer too.

 

While the three are in the locker room, Yuju is arranging her things while Eunha seems so silent and staring on the thin air outside the window.

 

Sinb: "Hey, why are you so silent?" She asked when she notice her sudden silence.

 

Eunha: "Nevermind" She just turn away to get to her locker and fix her things.

 

Sinb: "What's wrong with her?" Sinb says

 

Yuju: "You wanted to accept that offer right?"

 

That question caught her attention, maybe Yuju doesn't care at all but it's obvious in her eyes when Yuju saw how Eunha rejects the offer.

 

Yuju: "You obviously liked singing, the way you encourage us during our practice. Why did you reject them?"

 

Sinb walks closer to the two girls, she's curious too. Eunha let a deep sigh before she face the two.

 

Eunha: "My parents won't allow it even if I insist, I already told them what I wanted to do. But even though I told them a lot of times, they didn't support me. They just want me to study to look after that company"

 

Sinb: "It's too bad"

 

Yuju: "If that's what you really wanted, you should go and try. Even in a different way"

 

Eunha: "Aishhh, let's stop this. It won't help either. We got the highest mark right? Should we at least hang up or celebrate for it?" Eunha asks excitedly

 

Sinb: "Your mood keeps changing all the time."

 

Eunha: "Yeah, that's just because I'm pretty"

 

Yuju: "Whatever, I'm out here!"

 

She said as she lifts up her bag, ready to leave the locker room

 

Eunha: "Hey wait! Aren't you going with us?"

 

Yuju looks on her wrist watch while walking backwards

 

Yuju: "I'm a bit of busy today, I have some appointment. so maybe later?"

 

Then she turn around to walk properly.

 

Sinb: "Too much work won't do any good, you should at least enjoy your life too. Pabo"

 

She said while both of them stares at her walking on the long hallway.

 

Eunha: "What are you saying?"

 

Sinb: "Nothing" She said facing her.

 

Eunha: "So where do you think we should go?"

 

Sinb: "I don't know, let's cancel it for today. Let's just ask her when she's free"

 

Eunha: "Why? And how is she so busy?"

 

Sinb: "I don't know either" She shrugged

 

Sinb gets what Yuju means. It means there's a lot of schedules again for her work.

 

Sinb: "I really hope she takes a good care of herself" She said without Eunha hearing it.

 

After that day, Eunha always asks Yuju if ever she's free but like always, the answer is not. But before the weekday ends, that friday Yuju is finally free.

 

Yuju: "Do you have any idea where to go?"

 

She approach Eunha before she leaves the classroom, carrying her bagpack.

 

Eunha: "You're free today?"

 

Yuju: "Maybe? That's why I'm asking"

 

Eunha: "Actually up until now, I don't have an idea. Let's ask Eunbi. Hey Eunbi!"

 

She call her in a distance. But Sinb didn't respond that's why Yuju throw a piece of crumpled paper on her head.

 

Sinb: "Yah! What is it?"

 

She asks while scratching her head.

 

Eunha: "It's Yuna who did that, do you have an idea where should we go? She's free tonight"

 

Sinb: "really? You're free?" She said smilingly forgetting the thrown paper at her. She didn't even realize that she seems excited. "But I don't have any idea" she added

 

Yuju: "What about... let's try ice skating? Just to be different."

 

She suggested. Actually after all the things that Sinb has done for her. She decided to treat her nicer. The two agreed with her idea and went to an Ice skating ground that night.

 

While changing their shoes to their ice skates, Sinb saw some familiar figures on a food stall near them.

 

Sinb: "Isn't it Umji and Yerin unnie?" She asked herself

 

Both Eunha and Yuju looks on Sinb's eye direction.

 

Eunha & Yuju: "Yerin?" They both says after ensuring that the other girl is Yerin.

 

Hearing each other, they exchanged looks while Sinb is left dumbfounded. She knows Yuju is close to Yerin, but Eunha?

 

Eunha & Yuju: "You know her?" together at once again.

 

Eunha: "Ah, I met her recently. It's an accident where I get this wound" She pointed out her bandaged knee.

 

Yuju: "Ah, is that so?"

 

Eunha: "Mmm" She nods "How about you?"

 

Yuju: "Ah...I just know her" She said.

 

The atmosphere became awkward, then Eunha shifts her attention to Sinb who was just listening to them.

 

Eunha: "Eunbi, she's your friend right? Why don't you call her to join us"

 

Sinb: "That's what I'm thinking right now, but I really hope she'll join us."

 

Sinb approaches Umji and Yerin asking them to join. Since Yuju is with her, ofcourse Yerin would go for it and same goes with Umji.

 

That was the first time Sinb, Yerin and Umji hang around with other people aside from the three of them. They enter the ice skating ground holding each other, supporting each other. Although they have the courage to enter, most of them don't know how to even balance. Specially Eunha and Sinb.

 

Umji: "Hey unnie! Try this, it's fun!" Umji shouted to Yerin while skating around freely.

 

Eunha: "Slowly please, don't be too fast" She said while holding behind Yerin's jacket, being dragged by her.

 

Yerin: "How can I enjoy this if this girl keeps hanging behind my back" She complains.

 

And there's Sinb who was just watching Yuju's skating skills. She can't even move from the center spot. She was just deeply looking on every move Yuju does, it seems like her world is revolving around her as she moves her head following Yuju's movement, circling around the area.

 

Umji: "Hey Sinb, don't just stand there! let's go" She grab Sinb's hands with her

 

Sinb: "Yah Umji, I can't skate well"

 

She whisper while maintaining her balance but Umji keeps dragging her until she almost slip and bent down but she managed to stay still.

 

Sinb: "Gosh, I almost lost my pride"

 

She almost drop her heart, but then Yuju pass in front of her. She tries to follow her from behind, but when Yuju lift her left leg behind her trying to make a stunt.

 

Sinb: "Ahhhhw"

 

She accidentally hit Sinb's womanhood, Sinb lost her balance because of it and lands her on the hard ground of ice.

 

Everyone around them saw that scene and they started laughing on her including Yerin, Umji and Eunha. Yuju who have just realize what she has done started to Laugh out Loud too when she saw Sinb on the ground.

 

Yuju: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" She said still laughing, but Sinb was looking fiercely at her so she tried to hide it immediately while helping her gets up.

 

"That was too funny and embarrassing, Let's pretend we don't know them" Eunha and Umji said, then they skate far away from them, but still laughing until their stomach started to get hurt.

 

Sinb keeps hiding her red blushing face because of that accident. She was too embarrassed. it's fine if Yerin did that but this time it is Yuju. So the embarrassment she felt is ten times more of it.

 

Meanwhile, Yerin became silent and Umji notice it. Yerin usually is the one to tease Sinb so much after an embarrassing thing happened to her but why is she so quiet this time.

 

Umji: "Hey, acting like a nice kid in front of these girls?" She teases

 

Yerin: "Yah! It's not like that.. Look at her, she just laugh so hard"

 

Umji shifts her look on Yuju whom Yerin meant to be laughing so hard

 

Umji: "So? It's funny that's why she does"

 

Yerin: "That was the first time I saw her laugh, she looks pretty with those curves on her face"

 

Umji: "You should be happy then"

 

Yerin: "Should I?" she said. "I never saw her laugh, all I saw is her grief, sadness, pain, and tears. did she just laugh because of Sinb?" She said into her mind

 

In the middle of their fun time together. A horn from a car near them catches their attention. It was too loud and the owner keeps hitting the car horn many times, as if calling the attention of someone.

 

Just then, Umji skates near the location of the car.

 

Yerin: "Umji-yah! let that person create that f***ing noise, don't include yourself"

 

Yuju: "Watch your mouth" Yuju whispers into her ears, she was stunned for a moment when Yuju approach her.

 

Sinb: "Let's follow her"

 

Yerin: "But Sinb?"

 

Yerin tries to stop her, but the two girls follow as well. She can't do anything but to follow them as well. Just then the car door went open.

 

With her long legs coming out first, the owner bent down her head to get off the car and finally showing her golden body proportions. Her long hair follows the direction of the wind, adding the perfect aura of a model.

 

Yerin: "Look at her long legs" Yerin whispers to Sinb.

 

Just then the girl looks on their direction.

 

Sinb: "She's pretty right? Isn't she looking on us?"

 

Eunha & Yuju: "Long legs? Pretty?" They both said in their minds.

 

 

But they realize that the girl is really heading to where they are, to be exact, she's heading towards Umji.

 

Sowon: "So Yewon, how many times did I call you today? Did you have a lot of fun?" She asked sarcastically

 

Umji: "Ah, unnie. I'm sorry cause my phone is in my bag"

 

Sowon: "Enough for your reasons, and who told you to skate huh? Get inside the car, now!"

 

When Umji gets in the car, Sowon immediately starts the engine and drives the car fast away.

 

Umji wasn't able to excuse herself to her friends because of her sister. Yes, Sowon is her sister. She's a sister from her Dad and they didn't grew up together. Sowon used to live in states, but few months ago, she went back to Korea and started to live with Umji and her Dad, together with Umji's Mom.

 

Yerin: "She called her unnie? Is she Umji's sister?"

 

Sinb: "She looks scary, no wonder why Umji had a hard time hanging out with us these past few days"

 

Eunha: "She's not scary, she's just rude"

 

Yuju: "Why is that girl here?" she said, talking to herself