Back to You

Secret Love Song

It's been a week, a week have already passed without seeing each other, without hearing each other's voice and laughter. Without feeling each other's touch.

 

After Yuju came back to her grandparents, she now felt like being suffocated of all the things they wanted her to do.

 

First is they drop off her name from the school she is attending right now and even confiscated her phone. Second, they announced her as the third generation heir to continue their entertainment company. Third and the thing she hates the most even though everything is already hateful, they wanted to send her back to U.S. to continue her study, learn more about their business and ofcourse to have her training there.

 

Yuju: "Does it even makes sense?" She asks herself while walking lifelessly on the staircase at the fire exit.

 

At some point, she thought about Sinb. Her promise to comeback is a thing that isn't possible right now and she can't do anything but to cry silently. 

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah...I miss you" She sat on the stairs as tears started to fall from her eyes. "How can I be with you now?"

 

She tries to wipe out her tears and control it but she felt like it won't stop. While doing the same thing for a while, someone suddenly grabbed her wrist from behind.

 

She was forcefully dragged to one of the storage room and that person quickly locked the door as soon as they get in.

 

On the first look, she can't identify the person standing in front of her who was wearing a black hat, a face mask and a thick jacket. The storage room might be too dark and even the figure of that person is hard to identify, but the unique scent coming from that person is something that was really familiar to her.  

 

Yuju: "Ss..Sinb?" How could she even forget her favorite scent of that girl whom she used to spend most of her time everyday.

 

Sinb: "This fool" Revealing herself, she thew out her hat and removes the face mask that was covering half of her face "Do you really love making me feel worried?"

 

She wanted to nag so much for everything but once Yuju saw her face, she immediately pull her on a tight hug after not seeing her for a while.

 

Yuju: "I missed you so much.." She said while crying even more as she burries her face on Sinb's chest while the latter tries to make her feel better by caressing the back of her head.

 

Yuju: "I thought I'll never get to see you" She continues sobbing while tightening her hug.

 

They stayed feeling each others warmth for a while until Yuju pulled away because of the silence that she isn't used to when Sinb was with her.

 

Yuju: "Why are you so quiet, didn't you missed me?"

 

Sinb: "Words aren't enough to express how I felt right now, Isn't coming here just to see you enough to explain everything?" She said before placing her hands on Yuju's cheeks and wiping off the remaining tears on it.

 

Yuju: "But how did you get here? how did you know where am I? Are you out of your mind? The securities here knew about you, what if they caught you trespassing here? I told you I'll...."

 

Her words are cut when Sinb cupped both of her hands on her cheeks and suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. 

 

Yuju: "I told you I'll come back, I'll come back to you no matter what happens." She continued after they pull off from that kiss.

 

Sinb: "I also promised that I will always be on your side, and I'll always find a way to fulfill that promise"

 

She smilled looking deeply on Yuju's eyes

 

After staring on each other for a while, seeing each other's face and lips. They both started to crave more and their lips once again touches each other.

 

That was the first time they move their lips on a synchronized pattern but as a first timer, Yuju accidentally bit Sinb's lower lips.

 

Yuju: "I'm sorry" She pulled away just to apologize

 

Sinb: "Why are you so kind? I like it the rough way"

 

Yuju gets what she means and they continued their business while feeling up the heat same as the atmosphere of the storage room. 

 

​​​​​​Sinb pushes her to the wall and she placed her hands on Sinb's nape trying to pull her closer while both are sharing their first passionate kiss, tasting each other's lips and not just a simple one like what they have done before.

 

In the middle of their kiss, Yuju didn't get to control herself until she created some kind of noise that both are aware of what kind is it.

 

Sinb: "Did you just...?" 

 

Yuju: "I...did I?" She asks shyly as her whole face turn out red and she felt like she wanted to just shrink right now.

 

Sinb noticed how flustered she is with that kind of situation and she cannot just control laughing in front of her. 

 

Yuju: "Yah~ Why are you laughing so hard? Is there something funny about it?"

 

Sinb: "I'm sorry, I just found your expression so cute. You don't have to worry, we won't do it here. At least not now"

 

Yuju: "Hwang Eun Bi!" She immediately slapped Sinb's arm because of her erted thoughts.

 

Sinb: "Aa..Aww! It hurts" Acting like it hurt that much, then they both started teasing each other again.

 

*Knock knock knock

 

Just then they heard someone knocking behind the door.

 

"What's with that noise? Is there someone here!?" Someone from the outside asks

 

Sinb immediately covered Yuju's mouth and signalling her not to create any noise. 

 

"Why it this door locked? Com'on is there someone here?" A man asked once again

 

"Are you sure that noise came from here? As far as I remember, no one bothers to enter this room" The other man explained

 

"Maybe it's not here, anyway let's continue our work" They said before they leave.

 

Yuju and Sinb both stayed frozen waiting until they make sure that the securities really leaves the area.

 

Yuju: "Sinb, I think you should go now"

 

Sinb: "That's what I'm also thinking, but I don't want to. I still wanted to have more time with you"

 

Yuju: "As if I don't want, I also wanted to have more time with you. But we can't stay here for long, we're dead if they caught us."

 

Sinb held both of Yuju's hands trying to cherish every inch of it. She's aware that Yuju isn't her classmate anymore and she can't ever see her in school either. But what she isn't aware is Yuju's grandparents plan for her.

 

Sinb: "Fine, but if I go right now. When will I get to see you again? I can still go back here right?"

 

Yuju: "Ofcourse, you can always go back. But make sure you won't ever get caught"

 

Sinb pulled her into a tight hug for the last time before they separate. And Yuju almost let the tears in her eyes fall because of the guilt she felt for not telling Sinb about the future that was ahead of them.

 

About the fact that some other day, when Sinb came to see her, she won't be able to meet and find her. Because that time, could also be the time that she might already leave without a proper goodbye. 

 

Yuju walks out of the room first to check if there's any securities and if there is, she will try to distract them like what they have planned.

 

Inside the storage room, Sinb suddenly felt weird about the atmosphere. The smell is totally weird like it hasn't been used for almost 100 years and her feeling on that place is so heavy.

 

That was totally the same feeling Yuju had when Sinb dragged her there but she didn't pay too much attention about it since her focus is all for Sinb that time.

 

After disguising herself again as a delivery woman, wearing a black hat and the face mask again. She walks on the doorway but before she get to open the door, her eyes lands on a handbag on the floor.

 

Sinb: "Oh? That clumsy girl, how could she forget about her things that fast?"

 

She picks up the handbag and even though she saw Yuju holding it before, she still checks the wallet inside of it just to make sure that it really belongs to her so she can take it and bring it back to her.

 

But once she get to see the picture inside Yuju's wallet with her school I.D beside of it, she suddenly felt some weakness on her knees. 

 

Her hands tremble to the point that she even drops the wallet on the floor and she find it hard to pick it back up by seeing the picture on it.

 

Her mind suddenly went blank and tears started to form on her eyes. The face that she has been longing to see, the person that she have been missing for years.

 

Though it isn't clear to her mind on how she looks like back then, the moment she saw that face, that picture on Yuju's wallet, she definitely recognize her.

 

As soon as she got some strength to pick up the wallet, she immediately run outside the room without thinking of what she is doing and even forgetting about her disguise.

 

She went all over the building just to find Yuju. Cause right now, what's going on her messy mind is what she have to clear first and she thought Yuju is the only one who can answer that thing.

 

Sinb: "How could she have my Mom's picture in here" She thought while running through the corridors. 

 

She went left and right, up and down each floor until she saw Yuju entering a room with some security guards behind her.

 

Before Yuju enters the room, Sinb run fastly towards her and stopped her by grabbing her arms.

 

Sinb: "Yuju-ah, we have to talk for a while"

 

Yuju was surprised that Sinb was there, fearleass showing herself even though there are securities beside her.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah, I though you already left? Why are your here? Why did you show up?" She asks full of worries with what would happen next, seeing the glares of the securities eyes towards Sinb.

 

Sinb: "There's a lot of people here, come with me"

 

She pulled Yuju away but the securities followed them and stopped her.

 

"Take her away from that girl and kick that girl out of here!" The other guys follow the command but Sinb didn't allow them to distract them

 

Sinb: "I'll just have a short talk with her! There's just something I have to ask so don't ever try to bother us!"

 

The gazes on her eyes is different and based on how Yuju saw it, she felt a bit of afraid with it. She never saw that kind of expression on Sinb's eyes.

 

The securities won't just listen to Sinb and they stopped her trying to take her away from Yuju.

 

Yuju: "Just a minute. please let us talk even just for a minute. I'll make sure to let her leave after that. Can you please give it to us for a while?"

 

As the third generation heir, the securities follow her well but they make sure watch the two and not let them talk longer.

 

Yuju: "Are you on your right mind Hwang Eun Bi? We already talk about this. I'm just worried about you but why did you show up yourself?"

 

Sinb: "Let's not talk about it right now. There's a thing that I wanted to know"

 

She took out her mom's picture from Yuju's wallet and shows it in front of her eyes.

 

Sinb: "This, how did you get this picture?" She asked

 

Yuju: "Wh..why are you asking? Isn't it from my wallet? I think I'm the one who should ask why did you take it?"

 

Sinb suddenly held her arms tightly and she slightly pushes her to the wall.

 

Sinb: "I'm the first one who asks, how did you get this picture!" Her voice is too loud that it even echoes along the corridors.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah...what's wrong with you, it hurts" She held sinb's hands to take away that grip from her arms but Sinb seems like she didn't care at all.

 

The securities saw how aggressive Sinb is and they started to move to take her away but Yuju asks them to stop.

 

Yuju took a glance on Sinb's eyes and it was really different like she is someone that she didn't know. She tries to hold the pain on her arms with Sinb's tight grip before she answers

 

Yuju: "She's my mom, that's why I have her picture. Is it enough now?"

 

Sinb finally took her hands off of her and she takes a step backwards, cannot believe what just came out from Yuju's mouth.

 

Sinb: "She's your mom? No way... H-How could she be your mom?"

 

Yuju: "She's my mom and she's the one who gave birth of me. Is it the thing that you wanted to know Hwang Eun Bi?"

 

Sinb just gave a fake smile and still in disbelief.

 

Sinb: "If she's your mom, may I know her name?"

 

Deep inside her heart, she is secretly hoping that Yuju would tell a different name. Trying to convince herself that that person and her mom is a different one.

 

Yuju: "Her name is Jessica. Jessica Jung"

 

But she was wrong and they are totally the same. Her world almost fall apart without Yuju knowing anything. But Sinb still got some courage to ask more, no one knows how much she wanted to see her mom right now. 

 

Sinb: "Where is she right now? Your mom?"

 

Yuju: "She's already gone...almost ten years already."

 

Sinb: "Wh-what do you mean my gone?"

 

Yuju: "She was killed together with my Dad..."

 

Sinb: "Stop. It's enough. I just wanted to know about your mom. I'm sorry for acting like this. I think I should really go now"

 

She said without looking on Yuju's eyes and she just lowers her head tring to hide the things she can't show in front of Yuju right now.

 

Yuju took a look at her and she felt more guilt while seeing her being dragged out by some securities out of the building.

 

Sinb: "No way. This can't be..."

 

She said while driving her car away with her hands trembling on the steering wheel and her heartbeat keeps rising everytime she thought of it.

 

[Sowon: "There's even things you didn't knew about yourself" 

Yerin : "try to remember that day, the day that you lose your mom"

Yuju: "She's my mom...She's already gone...almost ten years already"]

 

Just thinking about it, she didn't realize that her tears started to fall. 

 

Sinb: "Yuju ah, is it even possible? Things can't be like this right?"

 

She suddenly hit the break and drops her head on the steering wheel.

 

Sinb: "But I love her more than anything right now"

 

She continues as she let every tear drops from her eyes, but the pain that suffocates her heart is like a thousand times more than the thought of not seeing Yuju again, is not allowing herself to love her the way she loved her right now.