Now that I found Love

Secret Love Song

Everything seems frozen for a minute. A minute that was spent with a warm hug and a hesitant mind.

 

Sinb: "Know with all of your heart, when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

 

She said into her mind before she frees herself from Yuju's hug by rudely taking the latter's hands off of her and distancing herself.

 

Sinb: "Go, what do you think you're doing right now?" 

 

She asks not wanting to find the answer but just asking Yuju to leave her.

 

Yuju: "Sinb-ah..." 

 

Yuju took a step closer but Sinb raised her hand, gesturing her not to get any closer.

 

Sinb: "Can't you see the situation? Sowon told me about how Yerin unnie stops you from leaving, and now that you found out about our parents..." 

 

She paused for a moment when she saw Yuju's tears forming on the side of her eyes.

 

Sinb: "Don't you think it's a better thing for you to just leave?" 

 

She continues while looking directly on Yuju's eyes without showing much emotion.

 

Yuju: "My life is already a mess before even knowing it, do you think leaving you would make the situation better?" 

 

Asking while trying to control her tears from coming out with Sinb's cold gaze towards her.

 

Sinb: "If you won't leave, then I'll leave" 

 

After saying those words that are like knife ing directly on Yuju's heart. Sinb turns to her right side and started walking away, heading to the stairs.

 

Yuju: "Si-Sinb..." Yuju tries to follow but was stopped by Yerin who just get off from the elevator.

 

Yerin: "Yuju? What are you doing here? Didn't I told you to stay on that hotel and don't bother to come out?" 

 

Yerin slightly scolded her as soon as she was discovered but her eyes are still focused on Sinb who never bother to look back on her.

 

But for Sinb, she never knew walking away would be this hard. The moment she turn her head away from the person she love is already hurtful, and walking away without looking back to know if she's chasing behind or she's crying on her place is a thing that hurts her feelings more. Guilt grows in her heart but she thought that sometimes, it's better not to see those tears.

 

Yerin: "Yuju I'm asking you" 

 

Still seeking an attention from a girl who was lost into her lover.

 

Receiving a zero percent of attention, Yerin noticed Yuju's eye direction and that was when she realized Sinb was there, walking far away from them. And seeing her is enough to understand why Yuju lost her mind right now.

 

Yerin: "So I guess the two of you finally met?"

 

She continues asking but is now expecting enough attention and luckily this time, Yuju slowly takes a look at her. 

 

Yuju: "I thought she needs me, does she really mean it when she asks me to just leave?" Asking Yerin who can't even think of a proper answer.

 

Yerin: "Yuju-ah don't think of her too much, think of yourself first. I heard that Eunseo's family, I mean your family will pay a visit on her tonight, you can't be discovered by them"

 

Yuju: "I also want to pay a visit, I wanna see her condition" 

 

Yerin can just sigh with her stubbornness.

 

Yerin: "Yuju-ah, Eunseo will understand if you won't visit, just please cooperate okay?"

 

It takes time for Yerin to please Yuju not to stay there any longer or else she will be a prisoner on her own family's house again.

 

Leading the way to the parking in Basement 3, Yerin was just focused on bringing Yuju to her car safety without anyone recognizing her.

 

Yerin: "I'll take you to the hotel first, please get inside the car" 

 

She asks patiently but Yuju just keep on standing while looking at the car door, still thinking of how Sinb ignores her.

 

Yerin: "Yuju-ah, please don't make it hard for me okay?" 

 

She opens up the car door for Yuju and let's her get sitted comfortably inside before she closes back the door and went to the driver seat.

 

But as soon as she touches the steering wheel, she suddenly remembers this one person "Eunha

 

Being on a car makes her remember the earlier incident, and a thought of Eunha's condition which never really left her mind makes her feel more dead and feel so weak.

 

Gathering all her emotions, she started the engine but her hands are trembling while holding the steering wheel.

 

 "Mind to hop on my car today? Let's try to lessen traffic pollution."

 

It's a selfish thing to wish that she shouldn't have asked Sowon to hop on her car that time. But no matter what happens, an accident will surely happen and one will get hurt, it's just that she can't forgive herself that of all people...

 

"Of all people, why does it have to be her? Now that I found the person who can give all of her to me, the person who never gets tired to understand me, now that I found myself looking after her, now that I found my feelings for her..."

 

Thinking of her own feelings while driving the car on a wide road. It's a miracle they never met an accident that time and she was able to bring Yuju back to the hotel.

 

After that, she decided to drive back to her home. Parking her car in front of their house and finally entering the gate. She doesn't have a plan to take a rest, she just need to take some clothes with a plan to stay at the hospital until Eunha wakes up.

 

But an unexpected welcome of her father with her mom beside him from the main door leaves her another worries. Because of so much things that happened that day, she forgot about her deal with her father about passing the finals.

 

She courageously walks in front of her father, not minding about the consequences as if she will follow. Her mind is now focused on doing only one thing, she have to be on Eunha's side once she woke up.

 

But as soon as she stands in front of her father, she received a big and hard slap on her left cheek. Her mother almost faint with the sudden action.

 

It doesn't makes Yerin afraid of him or whatsoever and she just stays standing right in front of him, like nothing happened.

 

Director Jung: "I don't know what courage brought you here, how dare you go back to this house after what happened!"

 

Yerin: "Do I have to answer that? As if you would listen" She confidently says without showing any more respect.

 

Director Jung: "I can't believe I've just got a useless daughter like you! After your brother, now it's my friend's daughter. I won't let a killer step on this house of mine!" He shouted in front of his daughter's face.

 

Yerin: "A killler? So all this time since the day of my brother's death, you thought of me as a killer?"

 

Director Jung: "Do you know how much I lose this day? Eunha's father is the number one sponsor of the school I'm running for almost 20 years! He just dropped and terminated all the contracts we have after knowing that her one and only daughter had sneak out of the class during that examination just to find a useless person I like you!"

 

Hearing those words from her father, she doesn't really care if he called her a killer or a useless daughter. But revealing the root of Eunha's involvement on the car accident, she suddenly lose the strength on her knees and she fall kneeling in front of her father.

 

Diractor Jung: "This bastard! Please take her out of my sight, and don't let this useless person step on this house ever again. I don't care wherever she go, just don't ever let her enter this place!"

 

He walks away heading to his room to calm himself after releasing all the anger he felt because of his pride.

 

While Yerin was there, still kneeling on the floor with a continuous tears falling from her eyes which are now dripping down the floor.

 

Yerin: "I'm a killer... I'm no different to Mr. Hwang" She thought.

 

Yerin's mom: "Yerin-ah, get up now. We'll be dead if your father sees you here once he come out. I will let you bring your car, please take this" She handed Yerin her own card

 

Yerin: "I'm a killer mom" She said with a low voice due to her tears.

 

Yerin's mom: "Yerin-ah you're not a killer, just take my card and find yourself a place for now. I'll try to calm the situation, please understand your Dad for now okay?"

 

Not minding about mom's offer, she walks out of the house. Having her car would do, she thought.

 

She drives her car away without any destination to go, not even the hospital. Now that she found out she's the reason for all of Eunha's suffering right now, she thought it will be only stressful for Eunha if she wakes up seeing her.

 

She steps on the gas and drives full speed. Doesn't really care if she met accident or even death, blaming herself for her brother's death and Eunha's life threatening condition is what's running on her mind the whole time.

...

After having a dinner with Sowon in Umji's room, Sinb decided to finally take a visit of her father.

 

Knowing that he hasn't disclose anything yet, she thought she needs to talk to him.

 

Entering the detention center, she's now facing her father with a glass window between them. Sinb let's a deep sigh before she started the conversation.

 

Sinb: "So how's your stay here?"

 

Mr. Hwang: "I bet it's not the thing that curious you my daughter"

 

Sinb: "Don't call me a daughter cause the moment you hurt my friends, I already cut off my blood connections with you"

 

Mr. Hwang: "Don't play it hard Hwang Eun Bi, what brings you here?"

 

Sinb: "Tell them the truth, how you killed my mom, Yuna's parents and every person who undergoes that filthy hands of yours."

 

Mr. Hwang: "I'll tell you this once, I didn't killed your mom. I will never kill the person I loved the most"

 

Sinb: "You loved the most? If you consider that love as true, just tell the truth. Confess and pay for your sins, you said you love my mom right? If you really loved her, you will tell them the truth. This is the last time I'm going to say this word and will be the last one if you won't give up... speak up, Dad."

 

After saying those words and calling him Dad for the last time, she stands up from her seat and about to go out when she heard nothing from her father.

 

Mr. Hwang: "Hwang Eun Bi, at the basement... 060398 that was the password of a vault that was hidden on the walls behind the paintings. I only want you to see what's inside of it"

 

The truth is he made the password of that vault for Sinb to have an easy access once she found it.

 

What's hidden on that vault? No one knows, the vault that was kept under his desk was totally different from the vault that was hidden on the walls.

...

Meanwhile, Eunseo's mom and grandparents came to visit her at the hospital while her Dad excuses himself due to the work he has to finish.

 

But he's no longer to be found on his office and there he is, on a sports complex at the shooting range.

 

Choi Hyun Suk: "After killing my brother, you almost killed my daughter. It's time to take my revenge, Hwang Sung Jin"

 



Author's Note:

Hi guys ^_^

I'm back after sleeping for 16 days? I'm really sorry for updating too late, should I consider it as my fault? you can find the reason at the comment section or at the title XD just kidding ^_^ *sighs heavily* The end is coming...

- #2