Faster!

Secret Love Song

Yuju: "This heartbeat...I wanted to feel loved, Can we stay like this?"


 
She asks then she looked again on Sinb's face and then she moves her face closer until her lips touches Sinb's lips.


 
That kiss was soft and fast but enough to make her heartbeat race faster and her eyes widened when Sinb's eyes went open. They both stared on each other's eyes with a surprised look. 

 

Sinb: "Y-Yuju yah? 

 

Sinb might not saw what Yuju did but she can still feel the lingering touch of Yuju's lips on her and wondering what just happened, and why are they hugging each other. 

 

They suddenly broke the hug and they both sits up and fastly moves far away from each other while covering themselves on a blanket. Feeling like there's something wrong waking up with their bodies that close and take note that hugging each other.

 

Sinb: "I..I'll just gonna wash my face first"

 

She excuse herself and she throw the blanket on her bed before she run to the bathroom. Slapping her blushing face as she look in front of the mirror. 

 

Sinb: "This stupid kid, why would you hug her while sleeping? But I didn't mean it" she reasoned out.

 

Meanwhile, Yuju touches her lips with her fingertips and then she pulls her hair and burries her face on the pillow after remembering what she just did

 

Yuju: "I'm going crazy...This is crazy! Why did I kissed her" 

 

She shakes her head while trying to forget what she have done when suddenly Sinb went out of the bathroom. 

 

Her eyes widened for seeing Sinb wiping her face with a towel.

 

Sinb: "Hey, clean up first, and fix those blankets before you walk out of this room. I'll just ask our helper to prepare some food. We don't have a class today right? You can go straight to your apartment after breakfast"

 

She coolly said like nothing happened before she walks out of the room. But after closing the door, she leans her back on the door.

 

Sinb: "Uhhh..." Her breathing finally went back to normal "I thought I'll gonna faint...why is it so hot?" She asks while fanning herself, even though the house is fully air conditioned.

 

But suddenly the door she is leaning went open and she almost lost her balance. She gets back on her composure and faces Yuju from behind.

 

Sinb: "What are you doing? I told you to clean up first"

 

Yuju: "But w..why are you standing there?"

 

Sinb: "I...Am I not allowed? It's my room right?"

 

Yuju sighs

 

Yuju: "Anyway, I'm just going to ask where should I put this?" The already folded blankets on her hand.

 

Sinb: "Just leave it on my bed for now" After that, she turns around and makes her way down the stairs.

 

 Yuju pouts and closes the door before she proceed on cleaning back.

 

They've got a very awkward breakfast that morning. Without talking and even looking on each other. You can only hear the sound of spoon touching the plate and the slowly chewing of the food.

 

After that, Sinb walks Yuju out to the garage where her driver and the car is waiting to send her to her apartment. Sinb decided to not go with them with a reason that she have something else to do.

 

Yuju: "I'll gonna go now" She said without looking on Sinb's eyes.

 

Sinb: "Arrasso...Mr. Park, take care while driving."

 

Mr. Park nods and opens the door for Yuju. she went inside the car while thanking him.

 

Helper Gong: "Sinb-ah, do you like her?"

 

Sinb's eyes widened same with Mr. Park. Cause helper Gong whom they thought was in the kitchen earlier, suddenly pops up behind Sinb and asks her a surprising question. Good that Yuju didn't hear it.

 

Sinb: "Wh-What ate you talking about?"

 

Helper Gong: "This kid..you're really like your Dad. I remember how he met your mom. Your Mom was sick the first time he met her on a subway and he already let her stay on his house. Since then, I already thought, she's the person your Dad will love. Same goes with the two of you"

 

She said sweetly and Sinb's face almost blushed with the last part but she also found it confusing.

 

Sinb: "But what are you talking about? Mom and Dad met on a school campus and their love grew for a long time. Who's story are you talking about?"

 

Helper Gong: "I'm sure that's how Mr. Hwang met Taeyeo..."

 

Mr. Park suddenly stopped by covering it with his hands

 

Mr. Park: "This oldie must have reach the age of having a site dementia. She must've mistaken that story through the dramas she watches all day"

 

He said and he pushes Helper Gong inside the house and he whisper.

 

Mr. Park: "Hey, are you out of your mind? You almost told the kid"

 

Helper Gong: "Ah, I'm sorry. I just remember his old days through them."

 

Mr. Park: "Take care of your mouth the next time, I have to go now, her friend is waiting"

 

Helper Gong: "Okay, you should go now"

 

Mr. Park rushes back to the car before she notice that he's taking longer.

 

Mr. Park: "We'll gonna go now" He bows 45° before he get's inside the car while Sinb was just watching them leave.

 

Yuju lowers down the car window and finally looks on Sinb while her eyes telling "thank you" as the car goes off.

 

Mr. Hwang was busy reading the reports and documents on his office when he received an email from an unknown sender.

 

"Mr. Hwang, do you think you can keep those secrets as if nothing happened? Do you think you can live happily and freely while leaving those wounds behind and those hearts torn apart?

Just wait and see Mr. Hwang, your secrets will be revealed soon"

 

Mr. Hwang's face turns white after reading the email he received and he clenches his fist.

 

Mr Hwang: "Who..Who are you" He asks with a crossed eyebrows.

 

Weekend passes by and class started again. Sowon and Eunha were talking about random things while riding a swing at the school playground during break time.

 

Sowon: "So you also liked singing?"

 

Eunha: "It has been my first love, but my parents didn't like it that way"

 

Sowon: "Is that so? Then can you just sing for me even just for now?"

 

Eunha: "I'm afraid I might not impress you."

 

Sowon: "Hey, you should sing to express your passion and yourself, not just to impress someone. Anyway, you don't have to impress me, cause I already see you in a perfect way"

 

Eunha gaves a smile at her.

 

Sowon: "But I think you should have a courage and go fight for your first love." 

 

Eunha smirks and she pushes her feet to the ground and feels the air getting on her face as the swing brings her back and forth. 

 

She's now getting ready to sing when someone from her back suddenly kicks the swing she has been sitting on. That was a light kick but she almost fall, good that her grip on the rope was tight.

 

She gets off on the swing to face the person from behind, which is Yerin.

 

Eunha: "Ya! What's your problem!" She gets mad as soon as she saw her.

 

Yerin: "Me? I think It's you who have a problem. I thought you're busy with your studies that you're not even coming for my tutorial and not even answering my phone calls. But I just found you having some sweet moments here with that giraffe, are you having fun? I'm sorry for disturbing you"

 

Sowon: "Hey watch your mouth! And who are you to call me a giraffe?"

 

She almost get on Yerin but Eunha stops her.

 

Eunha: "Is it only the reason for you to act like this? Then fine, I'll come later"

 

She said and she pull Sowon with her and they leave Yerin standing alone at the playground.

 

Meanwhile, Sinb keeps staring on a thin air through the window beside her.

 

The truth is she's thinking of where Yuju is. She didn't get to class that day and it's worrying her since the last time she's with her is because of some men chasing after them.

 

Sinb: "I wonder if she get caught" She whisper

 

Until the night comes, she's already lying on her bed but her worries about Yuju keeps creeping up in her mind.

 

She already leave some calls and messages earlier asking why she didn't get to class but she never replies back. She suddenly change into thick clothes and jeans with her winter jacket on.

 

She decided to go to the restaurant where Yuju works, but she also notice that there's no one singing that time, so she asked the receptionist.

 

Sinb: "Excuse me miss. I'm a regular customer here and I really liked the live song this place prepare for the customers but why does it seems like there's no one singing until now?"

 

Receptionist: "Ah, I'm sorry miss but I think our singer won't be coming today"

 

Sinb: "She's on a leave?"

 

Receptionist: "She didn't take a leave, she just didn't show up. Our manager is still trying to reach her. So I apologize if we didn't prepare something for tonight"

 

Sinb: "Did she really get caught?" She whispered to herself and then she feel more worried.

 

Before the receptionist open , Sinb suddenly runs away. She presses the elevator button multiple times while waiting.

 

Sinb: "faster..please..faster"

 

She keeps whispering until the elevator door went open, she gets in faster and pushes the G (Ground Floor) button.

 

It takes only 2 minutes to get down from 35th floor but it feels like a year for her. And as soon as she gets off, she run outside the building, didn't mind if she bumped into someone's arms, just say sorry if so.

 

She decided to use her own speed rather than to take a cab since that time, the road was too busy. She run to get to Yuju's apartment which is 2 kilometers away as fast as she can.

 

Sinb: "Please..please..I hope she's still there. please don't get caught. Ughhh I shouldn't have let her go back there"

 

She blames herself and her feet moves faster than ever, she didn't mind the snowflakes falling on her hair and cheeks and the cold air sticking inside her body, she was just focused on her way ahead and running powerfully as if death is chasing her.