Chapter 63 :

My Seoul

"Hey. Noona." I put the cherry tomatoes on his plate. "How'd you know I was going to ask that?" "You always do." Everyone said in unison. He smiled cheekily, scratching the back of his head. "Taeyang Hyung's new club is opening today night. You guys are coming right?" Everyone nodded except for me. "Youre not coming ~~~~~? I know Jiyong Hyung would let you go. Please go?" "Please?" they all said. I pursed my lips. "Okay. What time though?" "Around 10 or 11. Jiyong Hyung is going. So he'll take you." I nodded.

 

 "Jiyong Oppa. When are we leaving?" I asked him while drying my hair. "In 2 hours or so. Go get ready." I nodded and walked to my room. "What should I wear?" I mumbled to myself while I blow dried my hair. I picked out a black dress and slipped it on. I put on light makeup and a bit of eyeliner. I my hair curler. My phone rang. I ran to pick it up. "Yeobseyo?" "~~~~~! Are you going to Taeyang Oppa's new club?" "Yea. You?" "I wasn't planning to but since it's rare that you go. I'll come." She said. "Don't lie. You were going to go either way." I said. "You know me too well." She laughed. "Ara. Go get ready. Bye." I hung up. I started to curl my hair. I sprayed the finished product and turned off the curler. I sprayed on some perfume. I grabbed a black/white purse and put money in it. I put the eyeliner, perfume, lip balm and gloss, phone into it as well. I put on a red/black cardigan and grabbed a pair of heels. I walked downstairs. Jiyong was already dressed and was waiting for me. We were in the car. "How's school?" "It's okay." "Keep those grades up and study hard. Ara?" "I know." I the radio. Monster was on. I imitated T.O.P. "This song is weird. I don't know how you listen to them." he said. I rolled my eyes. The chorus was about to start. "I LOVE YOU! BABY, IM NOT A MONSTER !" We both yelled/sang. "I thought you didn't like them." "We're here!" I smiled. He's so bad at changing topics. The guards let us in realizing who Jiyong was. He nodded his head at Jiyong and he nodded back. I followed him to the big V.I.P room. Everyone was there. Which means Beast, Block B, and Zico was there. I took off my cardigan and they stared at me. "What?" "They're staring at you because you're smoking hot!" EunHae said, coming out of no where. "You scared me!" I hit her arm. She laughed. We sat down at a table. She was about to pull out a ciggarate. I looked at her with raised brows. She the lighter. I cleared my throat and She looked at me. She turned it off. "Mian." She put the cigarette and lighter back in. I looked around. A guy was acting a little too funny. He kept trying to get close to Jiyong and side looking at him. I got up and walked up near him. "Hey. Uhm. Excuse me, but uh. What's your name?" His eyes enlarged. "Is something wrong?" He swallowed. I realized where he was looking at. They're not even that big. "Hey! My eyes are up here!" He got out of his trance. "I'm sorry. You just look amazing." "Thank you. So, what's your name?" "Jongmin-imnida. Lee Jongmin." "Hello Jongmin. My name is Tiffany. My surname is a secret." I put my finger to my lips. We were now sitting at the bar. I spotted a slight glance at a tattoo on his wrist that was covered by an expensive watch. It was a bit like a dragon or something. "I like your tattoo. It looks cool. What is it?" I asked him. "Oh. It's something I got with my friends a while back. Do you want to see?" I nodded my head. He took off his watch.  It was a dragon that encircled his wrist and some kind of small flowers surrounding it. "It looks pretty.~" I said. He quickly put his watch back on. His tattoo represented another big mafia gang besides Jiyong's. That means, he's danger. I got close to his ear. "I'll be right back. Okay?" I said as gentle and seductively as I can. He nodded slowly. I got up. That was disgusting. Oh my god. I sat next to Jiyong. "The guy I was talking to is from Cold Dragons. Smile. He's looking." I whispered in his ear. Jiyong nodded his head lightly with a smile. I laughed. "I'll tell Youngbae." he whispered back. I got up and walked towards Jongmin again. He smiled brightly at me and I smiled back. "I know it's random to ask but, what is your occupation?" "I work as a CEO for a big company." I nodded my head. Lies! "Ohh~ Rich man~!" "Aniya." He smiled. "Ehhh." He laughed. "Do you want anything to drink? Vodka, wine?" "I don't drink alcohol." He nodded. "Just my type." He said. You're not mine though. I'm Mr.Pedo. Taeyang tapped his shoulder. "Do you need something?" Jongmin asked not looking at him. "Yea. I want know how you got into this room." he turned around with wide eyes. "You're caught." Taeyang said tilting his head to the side a bit. Some boys grabbed him and pulled him out.