Chapter 9 :

My Seoul

After awhile he half limped half trudged out of my room. "Damn woman! I didn't know you were that strong!!" he said yelling trying to walk out the door with his busted lip and a Few bruises here and there. I closed the door behind him and locked it. I went and got ready for school in the mean time. When I was finished I put on my spectacles and grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs. I was greeted by a pack if gang members with Jaemin and Haemin. "What's this?" "Why don't YOU tell ME what This IS?!?!" Zico said pointing at his lips. "I don't know. What is it? " I said a bit to bluntly. I headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. When I turned around I saw them there staring at me intensively."er....Do you guys need anything?" I ask a bit bewildered. "no." DooJoon said. "Okay then." I went to open the refridgerator to grab some eggs and bacon. I grabbed them and turned around to see them staring at me again. I just shook it off and started to cook the eggs bacon, and also waffles. I made enough for everybody to eat. I told them to come eat and they obediently sat down at the large dining table. I set Jae and Hae on the chairs and cut the waffle for them. I went back to my seat and started eating. I suddenly stopped because I felt them just burning millions of holes in my body. "Um. Aren't you guys gonna eat?" " HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO EAT WHEN YOU DID THIS TO MY LIPS?!" Zico's bursted out again. I rotated my jaw and ignored him to go back to finish eating my food. When I finished I put it in the sink and headed towards the door. I put my shoes on and Bid Bye to Jae and Hae. I stepped outside the door and I felt someone follow me. Are you ing serious? FML. I stopped and turned around to see who it was. It was just Junhyung. Why is he following me? I don't need to cry right now. I turned around and continued walking. I or shall I say we went pass some people hearing Gasps and things like "Omg! It's Junhyung!" "Is he back with that trash again?!" or either "It was sad they broke up." I took I deep sigh and kept on walking. I would've asked him why he was following me and told him to stop but I don't want to talk to him at the moment or at ever. I got to the schools gate and heard the piercing screams of girls running towards him. I laughed my off knowing the he's not gonna get out of that till later on. I walked to my locker to get my books and stuffed my bag into it and closed it shut when a letter fell out. I picked it up and opened it and read it. " Dear ~~~~, I just wanted to tell you I liked you ever since I got to know you. Even though we don't talk much. I mean I always seem to think of you every second of the day. I want to be your protecter from now on. I'm going to protect you from those s and I'm going to make you love me. Sincerely, Kim Myungsoo." Kim Myungsoo? His name sounds so familiar. Wait I remember him! It's L!Why would he like me and think of me? Today is going to be a weird day. I can tell. and there goes the piercing screams filling the hall ways. Yup there's BlockB. with Beast and Infinite?! What are they doing here at This school?I turned around and folded the note and stuffed it into my jacket pocket. I grabbed my books and turned around surprised to see Him infront of me. It's been so long.